🇨🇳🇷🇴🇺🇦 Biden's Corruption: $20M+ bribes. All the evidence that isn't evidence.

10 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

They're both crooks. Lock 'em both up.  Preferably in the same cell.

@BillsFanNC gave a nice synopsis of some of the evidence.  Not sure of you read it.  But there is a lot of smoke there.  We don't have all the evidence either.  

True, there is no signed check from the CEO of Burisma to President Biden with "for bribes" on the memo line.  Is that what you're waiting for?

I can't say for sure either did what they are accused of, but the smoke is very think for both of them.

There could be some proof here I would suspect:

Should be easy to prove.

Sure dude.  you're an independent.  The scope of alleged charges isn't close to comparable between the two nor is the quantity and quality of evidence.  But just keep telling everyone that you're objective and independent while you are actually a trumper MAGA....Raise your fist high and keep your head in the sand!

9 hours ago, Wacka said:

Lefties here are literally the kids with ice cream smeared all over their faces, hans and walls saying  "I didn't do it!"

Beta blockers can cause confusion (and impotence).  Is one in your weekly pill organizer?

8 hours ago, Doc said:

What locker room?  It was a play on "The Big Guy." :rolleyes:

yeah,  not sports, PBS, an acclaimed documentary or movie so no...

• Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

STFU for a change. Trump is being prosecuted and will get his chance for a defense. You can stop posting all of this crap now. We’ve heard it relentlessly for YEARS. How many times can he sleep with your sister? 

Maybe he will if you bothered to listen.  But you blather on about political persecution and 2 tiered justice...so he rightfully thinks you r either deaf , dumb or blind or some combination of the 3

43 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Maybe he will if you bothered to listen.  But you blather on about political persecution and 2 tiered justice...so he rightfully thinks you r either deaf , dumb or blind or some combination of the 3

Or maybe you are. This is the thread to discuss Biden’s corruption champ. If you nitwits want to blather on about Trump twenty four seven there are plenty of places to do that….but, no! You will not tolerate dissent in your fascist utopia. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Wacka said:

Tommy, can you hear me?
Can you feel me near you?
Tommy, can you see me?
Can I help to cheer you?
Ooh, Tommy, Tommy, Tommy, Tommy

there are beta blockers that don't cross the blood brain barrier and rarely cause confusion.  Ask your cardiologist.

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

Or maybe you are. This is the thread to discuss Biden’s corruption champ. If you nitwits want to blather on about Trump twenty four seven there are plenty of places to do that….but, no! You will not tolerate dissent in your fascist utopia. 

maybe I am what?  A R T I C U L A T E.  and not in a mechanical sense...

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Is it that hard to read YOUR OWN post from just a few seconds ago?  Let me guess….”Doctors” are above that sort of thing. 

well this is fun.  sadly, I've got to mow and then pull poke weed from a wildflower bed

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

7 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

well this is fun.  sadly, I've got to mow and then pull poke weed from a wildflower bed

Sounds about right. Bend with your knees, not with your back. And when you return…please confine your Trump tantrum to the dozens of other threads devoted to that topic. Please 

1 hour ago, Wacka said:

Tommy, can you hear me?
Can you feel me near you?
Tommy, can you see me?
Can I help to cheer you?
Ooh, Tommy, Tommy, Tommy, Tommy

I always thought Quadrophenia was much better from a concept perspective along with the lyrics and music. 

In other news not communicated by the "nothing-to-see-here" corporate media:

The National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) revealed it's in possession of some 5,400 records that contain email pseudonyms that President Joe Biden used during his tenure as vice president.

This was revealed in a letter from the Archives to the Southeastern Legal Foundation (SLF), which last year filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request for any documents that referenced three pseudonymous email accounts: robinware456@gmail.com, JRBWare@gmail.com and Robert.L.Peters@pci.gov.  

“We have performed a search of our collection for Vice Presidential records related to your [June 9, 2022] request and have identified approximately 5,138 email messages, 25 electronic files and 200 pages of potentially responsive records that must be processed in order to respond to your request,” said the letter from NARA. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

"Faces lawsuit."  LOL!  If that doesn't tell you everything...

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Found Quack, MD

That's worse than shooting someone on 5th Avenue, right?

• Like (+1) 2

More:

National Archives reveals it has 5,400 Biden emails in which the president potentially used Fake Names

to forward government information and discuss business with son Hunter

by James Gordon

The National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) has acknowledged the existence of around 5,400 emails that it is holding, suggesting President Biden used various email pseudonyms during his time as vice president. Knowledge of the collection of correspondence came to light following a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request made by the Southeastern Legal Foundation (SLF), a nonprofit organization specializing in constitutional law. The FOIA request was submitted more than one year ago in June 2022.

74611695-12455387-Hunter_also_sent_a_mes

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12455387/National-Archives-reveals-5-400-Biden-emails-president-potentially-used-FAKE-NAMES-forward-government-information-discuss-business-son-Hunter-American-public-deserves-know-them.html

• Shocked 1

Of course not.

So Biden Had Aliases Upon Aliases, and the Democrats Still Think There Isn't a Problem?

By Joe Cunningham 

005c2148-c9a0-4570-a9fc-5a26e3572acb-105

At some point, even the Democrats have to admit that there is so much smoke in the room when it comes to the Biden Crime Family allegations that clearly there is a fire.

The scandals involving Hunter Biden, the access his last name gave him, and the fact that his dad has clearly taken part in some way, shape, or form are growing at an incredible rate. The latest involves the National Archives finding more than 5,000 emails where Biden used an alias in his communications. That should send up way more red flags than even the Hillary Clinton private email server. 

https://redstate.com/joesquire/2023/08/29/so-biden-had-aliases-upon-aliases-and-the-democrats-still-think-there-isnt-a-problem-n2163173

• Agree 2

6 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

If you nitwits want to blather on about Trump twenty four seven there are plenty of Joe posts places to do that….but, no! You will not tolerate dissent in your fascist utopia. 

the irony of this just struck me.   Every trump thread has about 1/3  what about hunter/Joe posts and you're complaining about that happening a thread bashing Biden.