πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³πŸ‡·πŸ‡΄πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ Biden's Corruption: $20M+ bribes. All the evidence that isn't evidence.

4 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Yes I am.Β 

Hiding in plain sight. Β This kind of stuff goes unnoticed now because it's such a common tactic in the same way trump made racism normal again. Β You just get worn down and are no longer shocked or even aware sometimes. Β But it's good to recognize these tactics. Β Not sure for who but someone could benefit.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Eyeroll 1

3 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Hiding in plain sight. Β This kind of stuff goes unnoticed now because it's such a common tactic in the same way trump made racism normal again. Β You just get worn down and are no longer shocked or even aware sometimes. Β But it's good to recognize these tactics. Β Not sure for who but someone could benefit.

Oh come on! Trump didn’t give two shites about race. Change the freaking channel for a change! Β You are being manipulated.Β 

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 2

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

Oh come on! Trump didn’t give two shites about race. Change the freaking channel for a change! Β You are being manipulated.Β 

Tell that to the potential renters that successfully sued him, the Central park kids he wrongly convicted in the press, the proud boys, the boogaloo boys, the 3% and every racist hate group around the world that has been emboldened by him.

• Eyeroll 1

7 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

The board’s only user and excuser of demeaning racial language has once again attempted to project his own repellent views onto others. Pathetic.Β 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Tell that to the potential renters that successfully sued him, the Central park kids he wrongly convicted in the press, the proud boys, the boogaloo boys, the 3% and every racist hate group around the world that has been emboldened by him.

Now what? So because a bunch of lunatics prefer him over corrupt Joe, that makes him a racist? You amaze me every day. You claim to read a lot but yet know absolutely nothing about life.Β 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Now what? So because a bunch of lunatics prefer him over corrupt Joe, that makes him a racist? You amaze me every day. You claim to read a lot but yet know absolutely nothing about life.Β 

You're in denial. Β He's clearly racist. Β Good people on both sides was deplorable but again we've almost become immune to the shock. Β It's just normal MAGA talk. nothing to see here.

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1

Just now, Joe Ferguson forever said:

You're in denial. Β He's clearly racist. Β Good people on both sides was deplorable but again we've almost become immune to the shock. Β It's just normal MAGA talk. nothing to see here.

I knew it! Go back and read the entire quote or just watch the video. That is NOT what he said. You’re a fool!Β 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Name a Trump policy that supported racism. You, sir, may see yourself as a clever, witty, intelligent poster here but in most peoples eyes you are nothing more than a BillsTime. Your posts are not taken seriously.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Name a Trump policy that supported racism. You, sir, may see yourself as a clever, witty, intelligent poster here but in most peoples eyes you are nothing more than a BillsTime. Your posts are not taken seriously.

But he’s a very well read Doctor don’t ya know? πŸ™„

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I knew it! Go back and read the entire quote or just watch the video. That is NOT what he said. You’re a fool!Β 

Trump has plenty of dirty laundry that he said, tweeted, etc. I like good, honest, transparent debate. Making shyt up us very frustrating. Repeating lies over and over is most frustrating.

Β 

I don't understand why people do this?

Just now, Pokebball said:

Trump has plenty of dirty laundry that he said, tweeted, etc. I like good, honest, transparent debate. Making shyt up us very frustrating. Repeating lies over and over is most frustrating.

Β 

I don't understand why people do this?

I’ll tell you why. It’s because the Charlottesville lie got the entire narrative started and people are too proud to admit they were lied to. We should be way passed this racism crap by now, but sadly people continue to fall for it.Β 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Β 

No. TheΒ  persistent, malignant lying about what he was talking about is deplorable, pointed out about a thousand times, and a simply inexcusable claim that he was ever talking about white supremacists, neo nazis or any other idiotic claim.

He was talking about people on both sides of the statue issue.

He made his views of white supremacists and neo nazis very clear in that chat, and more than once.

Β 

To simply ignore those stated claims, from his mouth and in the same statement is deliberate lying.Β  Β 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

certainly not unique in my viewpoint on this

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-blame-sides-charlottesville-now-anniversary-puts-spot/story?id=57141612

i'll keep em coming

Β 

Like this piece quite a bit

https://www.npr.org/2018/08/11/637665414/a-year-after-charlottesville-not-much-has-changed-for-trump

Republican Senator Cory Gardner of Colorado was among those who argued that TrumpΒ needed to be more clearΒ about who he was condemning.

"This is not a time for vagaries. This isn't a time for innuendo or to allow room to be read between the lines. This is a time to lay blame ... on white supremacists, on white nationalism and on hatred," Gardner said on CNN the day after Trump's initial statement.

Β 

Republican House Speaker Paul Ryan, who until that time had not been very critical of Trump as president, said Trump "messed up."

"It sounded like a moral equivocation or at the very least moral ambiguity when we need extreme moral clarity," Ryan said on CNN.

Β 

Corporate executives pulled out ofΒ two White House business advisory panelsas they attempted to distance themselves from Trump. The two panels ended up disbanding.

Β 

AΒ Politico/Morning Consult pollΒ released earlier this week found 55 percent of voters say race relations have worsened under Trump.

In aΒ Quinnipiac University pollΒ last month, voters were split on whether Trump was a racist, with 49 percent saying he is and 47 percent saying he is not. But, that same poll found that 55 percent of voters said that Trump has emboldened people who hold racist beliefs to express those beliefs publicly.

Seems the predominant opinion 1 year after Charlottesville was the one I hold.

Β 

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, sherpa said:

Β 

No. TheΒ  persistent, malignant lying about what he was talking about is deplorable, pointed out about a thousand times, and a simply inexcusable claim that he was ever talking about white supremacists, neo nazis or any other idiotic claim.

He was talking about people on both sides of the statue issue.

He made his views of white supremacists and neo nazis very clear in that chat, and more than once.

Β 

To simply ignore those stated claims, from his mouth and in the same statement is deliberate lying.Β  Β 

Β 

A little while ago 'Ol Quack begrudgingly acknowledged that Trump did indeed specifically exclude white supremacists and neo nazis from his fine people on both sides statement.Β 

Β 

But you see Quack knows, despite Trumps actual on the record words, what Trump REALLY thinks.

Β 

And Quack knows that Trump thinks that neo nazis and white supremacists are actually good,Β  fine people. The very best people. Such good people like no one has ever seen.

Β 

Therefore Trump is a racist. Because Quack knows.

Β 

It's really quite logical and simple.

2 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Β 

A little while ago 'Ol Quack begrudgingly acknowledged that Trump did indeed specifically exclude white supremacists and neo nazis from his fine people on both sides statement.Β 

Β 

But you see Quack knows, despite Trumps actual on the record words, what Trump REALLY thinks.

Β 

And Quack knows that Trump thinks that neo nazis and white supremacists are actually good,Β  fine people. The very best people. Such good people like no one has ever seen.

Β 

Therefore Trump is a racist. Because Quack knows.

Β 

It's really quite logical and simple.

You do realize he’s a very well read Doctor….right? πŸ™„

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Β 

The King must know. Cmon King give us the good old fashioned bloviating spin before you download your masters talking points. It's always good reading.

Β 

:lol:

Β 

Β 

Why doesn’t this shock me? If true…it shows that these people were literally taking lessons from each other on how to run a total scam of a government. Fake names, private servers, shell corporations, fake foundations, swindling money out of foreign countries. If this hasn’t already become a second world country, you can certainly see one from where we stand.Β