πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³πŸ‡·πŸ‡΄πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ Biden's Corruption: $20M+ bribes. All the evidence that isn't evidence.

Β 

Congress_Impeachment_33960-a0c9b.jpg?res

Β 

Β 

Americans (except for Kemp) are getting wise to Joe Biden’s
corruption β€” despite his media gatekeepers

by Miranda Devine

Β 

Almost half the country thinks Joe Biden is corrupt, according to a new YouGov poll. While most Democrats are being ostriches, even 52% of independents don’t believe the β€œHonest Joe” malarkey about the β€œpoorest man in Congress” anymore.

Β 

Among Americans who voted for Biden in the 2020 election, a full 13% have been red-pilled. They have eyes, and common sense, and somehow the avalanche of incriminating evidence spewing forth from the House Oversight Committee has managed to bypass the gatekeepers of the media and slowly permeate the public consciousnessΒ 

Β 

Once people with eyes and common sense see the evidence about the influence-peddling racket operated by Joe’s son Hunter and brother Jim to make millions of dollars from shady characters in China, Ukraine, Russia, Romania, etc.,Β while Joe was vice president,Β it is impossible not to grasp the corrupt nature of that business and Joe’s role in it.

Β 

Joe was β€œthe brand,” as Hunter’s business partnerΒ Devon Archer testifiedΒ to the House Oversight Committee.

Β 

https://nypost.com/2023/08/30/americans-are-getting-wise-to-joe-bidens-corruption-despite-his-media-gatekeepers/

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

New records released by the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) reveal that Hunter Biden’s firm, Rosemont Seneca Partners, exchanged over 1,000 emails with the office of then-Vice President Joe Biden during the Obama Administration.Β 

Β 

So much for never discussing and not knowing anything about his son's business activities.

Β 

Or 200 more emails remain hidden due to the Biden White House citing executive privilege.Β  β€œRelease would disclose confidential advice between the President and his advisors, or between such advisors,” NARA claimed.Β  So Joe Biden was sharing e-mails with Rosemont Seneca that contained confidential advice given to the VP.Β  So did Joe violate document handling rules by disclosing "secret" government correspondence 200 times?Β  No worries, its not like he read anything out loud to other people like Trump is said to have done.Β 

Β 

But still no evidence!

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

New records released by the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) reveal that Hunter Biden’s firm, Rosemont Seneca Partners, exchanged over 1,000 emails with the office of then-Vice President Joe Biden during the Obama Administration.Β 

Β 

So much for never discussing and not knowing anything about his son's business activities.

Β 

Or 200 more emails remain hidden due to the Biden White House citing executive privilege.Β  β€œRelease would disclose confidential advice between the President and his advisors, or between such advisors,” NARA claimed.Β  So Joe Biden was sharing e-mails with Rosemont Seneca that contained confidential advice given to the VP.Β  So did Joe violate document handling rules by disclosing "secret" government correspondence 200 times?Β  No worries, its not like he read anything out loud to other people like Trump is said to have done.Β 

Β 

But still no evidence!

Β 

Those emails were not between Joe Biden and Rosemont Seneca Partners.

Β 

They were between Robert L Peters and Rosemont Seneca Partners.

Β 

Still no evidence.Β Β πŸ₯±

Β 

Maybe the house committee can subpoena Robert L Peters to testify so we can clear......oh wait.

• Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

But still no evidence!

The goal is to continue to push forward, gathering documentation that Biden and his associates in Washington do not want him to gather, and continue the steady drip of corruption talk along the way. Β 
Β 

We’re watching the Biden story unravel in real time…it’s delightful.Β 

• Agree 1

15 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

The goal is to continue to push forward, gathering documentation that Biden and his associates in Washington do not want him to gather, and continue the steady drip of corruption talk along the way. Β 
Β 

We’re watching the Biden story unravel in real time…it’s delightful.Β 

Most amazing is the support systems built up inside the government and the private sector that support, surround, and protect officials players like our POTUS.Β  All performing a role while generously compensated courtesy of the taxpayers.

Indeed a swamp of various slimy and slithery creatures.

Β 

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 2

22 hours ago, BillStime said:

Β 

That's all we can do, right?

Β 

lmao

Β 

Β 

Β 

Very true ! Alls we can do today is imagine, if only all things were treated equally but we know that to be a pipe dream !

Β 

Yet In todays world fake documents can be bought and used as truth only to produce a fallacy to the people in hopes of having them drink the kool aid and believe the lies . Even after the proof has been brought forward of the documents being fake & it having been proven to be just that .Β 

Β 

Yet all of those that knowingly continued the deception all walk free with no worries of any retribution of any kind because of the duality of justice in todays America .

Β 

And the real scary thing is the imaginary truth rules over the real truth weather the truth is presented in audio, video, or black & white print the imaginary still rules because of what the sheople that are drinking the kool aid that want to believe is reality when in fact its not .

Β 

Add to that the stirring of things that have long been over the statute of limitations to try and distract from those things being brought out from behind the curtain to create a distraction so that relevant information cannot be brought into the light and seen for exactly what it is only to be covered up .

Β 

As to continue the deception . Yes all's we can do is imagine What If ??Β πŸ€”Β All the while those (like you) sit and LTAO .

Edited by T master
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Β 

That's exactly what Donald Trump did when his administration coordinated the fake elector scheme.

Β 

Β 

Β 

So then it's tit for tat Hillary brought lies that went on for 4 yrs & spent MILLIONS and so is Trump so they are even i guess .

Β 

The only thing is that there were some smell truths of deception in the voting but not enough to change the out come so if you want to get technical just saying .

Β 

Hillary is just a Lying, conniving, despicable, POS - B**CH !!Β 

Β 

But with all that being said Joe is no better because if they follow the money & let ALL the truth be told i feel he is just as big a scum bag if not bigger than both .

Edited by T master

11 minutes ago, T master said:

Β 

So then it's tit for tat Hillary brought lies that went on for 4 yrs & spent MILLIONS and so is Trump so they are even i guess .

Β 

The only thing is that there were some smell truths of deception in the voting but not enough to change the out come so if you want to get technical just saying .

Β 

Hillary is just a Lying, conniving, despicable, POS - B**CH !!Β 

Β 

But with all that being said Joe is no better because if they follow the money & let ALL the truth be told i feel he is just as big a scum bag if not bigger than both .

Β 

I hope you feel better getting that off your chest.

Β 

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Β 

It would to anyone except morons like you.

Β 

Unless you can equate whatever ridiculous example you just raised, that more than likely isn't true, with an investigation into the son of a sitting VP using taxpayer funded travel to facilitate his foreign influence peddling and bribery schemes.

This was literally reported at the time by several new sources

28 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Β 

I hope you feel better getting that off your chest.

Β 

It’s really amazing they’re being fed a load of ***** by the Republican party and not one of them stops to ask. When are you actually going to put your truth to the test?
Β 

Accusations are not proof evidence is proof there has been nothing linked to Joe Biden directly. That is a fact.

Β 

There is a ton on Hunter Biden, but Hunter Biden is not a politician

27 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Β 

Oh really? It was? I must stand corrected then because the media never, ever gets stories purposely dead wrong about Trump. Never happens.

Β 

:lol:

Β 

If you believed the exact opposite of what the media at large reported about your favorite orange wind bag over the past seven years then you'd have a far more accurate representation of the truth.

Β 

Β 

27 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

It’s really amazing they’re being fed a load of ***** by the Republican party and not one of them stops to ask. When are you actually going to put your truth to the test?
Β 

Accusations are not proof evidence is proof there has been nothing linked to Joe Biden directly. That is a fact.

Β 

Β 

So when do you plan on applying that standard to the orange dude?

Β 

Oh, on the 12th of Never?

Β 

You're an absolute clown.

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Β 

Oh really? It was? I must stand corrected then because the media never, ever gets stories purposely dead wrong about Trump. Never happens.

Β 

Β 

If you believed the exact opposite of what the media at large reported about your favorite orange wind bag over the past seven years then you'd have a far more accurate representation of the truth.

Β 

Β 

Β 

So when do you plan on applying that standard to the orange dude?

Β 

Oh, on the 12th of Never?

Β 

You're an absolute clown.

I have already said this many times Donald Trump deserves his day in court

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

Β 

Β 

You seem good at making up excuses.Β  I've got a secret burner phone I use to set up dates with 3 or 4 women from work.Β  When my wife finds the phone I want you to clearly explain to her I'm completely innocent and she has no proof of anything.Β  I'm certain she will believe that completely.

Β 

Just like the fine job you're doing defending Joe's payoff operation.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

1 minute ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

You seem good at making up excuses.Β  I've got a secret burner phone I use to set up dates with 3 or 4 women from work.Β  When my wife finds the phone I want you to clearly explain to her I'm completely innocent and she has no proof of anything.Β  I'm certain she will believe that completely.

Β 

Dude
Β 

These are not even remotely the same but thanks for trying

Β 

I don’t have to make excuses for somebody that literally has had no proof shown against him making excuses would be like making excuses for Donald Trump

16 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Β 

Β 

They also don't seem to have a problem with the proven fact that he lied about asking Hunter about his business dealings.Β  Why would he lie about that if he had nothing to hide?

31 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I have already said this many times Donald Trump deserves his day in court

Β 

You've also said the following...

Β 

Trump is guilty by accusation....but he deserves his day in court?

Β 

Clown world JFRΒ 

Β 

On 8/2 you said..

Β 

TrumpΒ is guilty. He did everything that they said that he did.

Β 

On 6/28 you said..

Β 

DoesΒ it bother you at all that Trump is obviously guilty of whatΒ they are accusing him of and you’re trying to useΒ technicalities to defend him?

Β 

And then you had this humdinger on 8/2. Where you state that Trump is guilty while in the very same paragraph lamenting statements made by a judge that may give the appearance of bias.

Β 

Β 

You're a piece of work.

Β 

He (Trump) absolutely should be indicted. He’s guilty of all of it, but the person thatΒ is presiding over the case should be impartial and just look at theΒ facts whenever she makes statements like that it sounds like she’s already pre-judged him unless this isΒ not the judge that would preside over the case?

Β 

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

Dude
Β 

These are not even remotely the same but thanks for trying

Β 

I don’t have to make excuses for somebody that literally has had no proof shown against him making excuses would be like making excuses for Donald Trump

Both are incredibly unbelievable.Β  Joe's as dirty as a NYC subway bathroom and yet you're still in complete denial.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Both are incredibly unbelievable.Β  Joe's as dirty as a NYC subway bathroom and yet you're still in complete denial.

Just show me the proof

3 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Β 

You've also said the following...

Β 

Trump is guilty by accusation....but he deserves his day in court?

Β 

Clown world JFRΒ 

Β 

On 8/2 you said..

Β 

Β 

On 6/28 you said..

Β 

Β 

And then you had this humdinger on 8/2. Where you state that Trump is guilty while in the very same paragraph lamenting statements made by a judge that may give the appearance of bias.

Β 

Β 

You're a piece of work.

Β 

Β 

I can personally think that he’s guilty, while still believing that he deserves his day in court
Β 

PS are you crushing on me? Β going through my past post feels like stalking do I I need a restraining order?

• Like (+1) 1