πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³πŸ‡·πŸ‡΄πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ Biden's Corruption: $20M+ bribes. All the evidence that isn't evidence.

4 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Yet you can’t help but respond…

yes, wasn't after your approval in it...There's a thunder storm rolling in. Β Other than drugging my anxious dogs with CBD, this is the best show in town...

https://www.whywelovegolf.com/golf-wiki/even-god-cant-hit-a-1-iron

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

Again,Β  nothing below is intended for useful idiots. Because they are useful idiots beyond all help.

Β 

Β 

lmao - you couldn't provide ACTUAL sources or evidence?

Β 

YOU HAD TO RESORT TO A KNOWN QANON nutter whose garbage is all over GAB??????????????????????

Β 

GAWD YOU ARE PATHETIC.

Β 

giphy.gif

Β 

Β 

3 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

everything is relative. Β have I mentioned that? Β There small lies, medium lies and then there's THE BIG LIE.

Β 

I dont know if you ever mentioned that or not.Β  But, No.Β  It's another of you and @BillStimeΒ thinking that if President Trump did something wrong, it's okay for President Biden to do likewise even though President Trump was the most evil, vile, racist, sexist, homophobe ever.Β  Wait, I forgot anti-semite.Β  But since he did it, its okay for all presidents to do bad stuff too.

Β 

Makes no sense.

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

11 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Β 

I dont know if you ever mentioned that or not.Β  But, No.Β  It's another of you and @BillStimeΒ thinking that if President Trump did something wrong, it's okay for President Biden to do likewise even though President Trump was the most evil, vile, racist, sexist, homophobe ever.Β  Wait, I forgot anti-semite.Β  But since he did it, its okay for all presidents to do bad stuff too.

Β 

Makes no sense.

Β 

How many times do we have to tell you - if BIDEN BROKE THE LAW - show us the evidence and convict the MFer - who gives a shitt?

Β 

But guess what?Β 

Β 

We NEVER hear you freaks say the SAME THING about Trump.

Β 

Β 

Β 

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Β 

How many times do we have to tell you - if BIDEN BROKE THE LAW - show us the evidence and convict the MFer - who gives a shitt?

Β 

But guess what?Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

STFU for a change. Trump is being prosecuted and will get his chance for a defense. You can stop posting all of this crap now. We’ve heard it relentlessly for YEARS. How many times can he sleep with your sister?Β 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Β 

Β 

But guess what?Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

They're both crooks. Lock 'em both up.Β  Preferably in the same cell.

Β 

@BillsFanNCΒ gave a nice synopsis of some of the evidence.Β  Not sure of you read it.Β  But there is a lot of smoke there.Β  We don't have all the evidence either.Β Β 

Β 

True, there is no signed check from the CEO of Burisma to President Biden with "for bribes" on the memo line.Β  Is that what you're waiting for?

Β 

I can't say for sure either did what they are accused of, but the smoke is very think for both of them.

Β 

There could be some proof here I would suspect:

Β 

4 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Most importantly, the notion that Joe Biden had to receive a direct payment is factually inaccurate.

Both the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and the U.S. Code explicitly prohibit elected officials from accepting money directly or indirectly through their family members.

Β 

Β 

Should be easy to prove.

Edited by reddogblitz

4 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

STFU for a change. Trump is being prosecuted and will get his chance for a defense. You can stop posting all of this crap now. We’ve heard it relentlessly for YEARS. How many times can he sleep with your sister?Β 

Β 

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Β 

Β 

7 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

@BillsFanNCΒ gave a nice synopsis of some of the evidence.Β  Not sure of you read it.Β  But there is a lot of smoke there.Β  We don't have all the evidence either.Β Β 

Β 

Yeah, I read it and responded to his QANON garbage. Literally QANON.

Β 

Karen Psyop should be embarrassed for posting that as evidence.

Β 

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Case in point.Β 

Β 

Exactly.

Β 

Page 107 - and still no evidence.

Β 

I can understand your frustration, Deek.Β It's quite clear that you're tired of your hopes getting dashed over and over and over again.

Β 

Make better choices, champ.

Β 

Β 

Edited by BillStime

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Β 

Yeah, I read it and responded to his QANON garbage. Literally QANON.

Β 

Karen Psyop should be embarrassed for posting that as evidence.

Β 

Page 107 and still no evidence.

Β 

Β 

You must want universal healthcare really really really bad.Β