πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³πŸ‡·πŸ‡΄πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ Biden's Corruption: $20M+ bribes. All the evidence that isn't evidence.

Aliases, burner phones, shell companies and lying about not knowing idiot boy's business and about a prosecutor just to get him fired because he was looking into idiot boy's company.Β  Totally legit!

• Like (+1) 3

Β 

Biden-1200x675.jpg

Β 

Β 

Everyone Knows Why Joe Biden Used A Pseudonym: Corruption
JOHN DANIEL DAVIDSON

Β 

Late last week, the House Oversight Committee asked the National Archives for unredacted communications involving three pseudonyms Joe Biden apparently used during his vice presidency: Robert Peters, Robin Ware, and JRB Ware.

Β 

That’s right, Biden used pseudonyms when he was vice president.

Β 

Among the documents committee Chairman James Comer is requesting from the National Archives is an email sent to a β€œRobert Peters” β€” that is, Biden β€” with the subject line β€œFriday Schedule Card,” which included an attachment that had details about a scheduled phone call between then-Vice President Biden and Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko in May 2016. The only person copied on the email was Hunter Biden.

Β 

Isn’t that interesting? Why would Biden use an alias to convey this information to his son? And why, if there was β€œan absolute wall” between Hunter’s foreign business schemes and his father’s duties as vice president (as Biden has repeatedly claimed), would he have told his son about a phone call with the Ukrainian president?

Β 

Especially since at the time Hunter was sitting on the board of Burisma, the Ukrainian energy firm that had recently been under investigation.

Β 

https://thefederalist.com/2023/08/21/everyone-knows-why-joe-biden-used-a-pseudonym-corruption/

• Thank you (+1) 2

Β 

Β 

Still no one from the left ?

Β 

Β 

NYT: DOJ Planned to Let Hunter Biden Off the Hook Until Whistleblowers Emerged

Β 

The Department of Justice (DOJ) planned to let Hunter Biden off the hook without charges until two whistleblowers came forward to expose political interference in the investigation, despite the claims of Attorney General Merrick Garland. The New York Times exposed the inside dealings of Hunter Biden’s attorneys with senior officials at DOJ, who had constrained U.S. Attorney for Delaware David Weiss even as Garland was testifying to Congress that Weiss had full authority to act in the case.

Β 

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/08/19/us/politics/inside-hunter-biden-plea-deal.html

Β 

Β 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1

Wait, I thought it was US policy and international consensus that the corrupt prosecutor needed to go?

Β 

:lol:

Β 

I know, I know you guys will never get tired of being lied to and ending up with egg on your face...

Β 

Β 

β€œUkraine has made sufficient progress on its reform agenda to justify a third guarantee,” reads an Oct. 1, 2015, memo summarizing the recommendation of the Interagency Policy Committee (IPC) – a task force created to advise the Obama White House on whether Ukraine was cleaning up its endemic corruption and deserved more Western foreign aid.

Β 

Β 

• Thank you (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Wait, I thought it was US policy and international consensus that the corrupt prosecutor needed to go?

Β 

:lol:

Β 

I know, I know you guys will never get tired of being lied to and ending up with egg on your face...

Β 

Β 

β€œUkraine has made sufficient progress on its reform agenda to justify a third guarantee,” reads an Oct. 1, 2015, memo summarizing the recommendation of the Interagency Policy Committee (IPC) – a task force created to advise the Obama White House on whether Ukraine was cleaning up its endemic corruption and deserved more Western foreign aid.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Was just going to post this.Β  Like many of us were saying, so much for the prosecutor being corrupt and not investigating Burisma.Β  :rolleyes:

Edited by Doc
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Good morning everyone.

Β 

Looking forward to leftists telling us how they never said that Biden was just carrying out US policy in Ukraine when he held back loan guarantees in order to get Shokin fired.

Β 

I wonder if a certain President might have had access to and read these documents himself before he made a phone call he ended up getting impeached over?

Β 

Β 

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Good morning everyone.

Β 

Looking forward to leftists telling us how they never said that Biden was just carrying out US policy in Ukraine when he held back loan guarantees in order to get Shokin fired.

Β 

I wonder if a certain President might have had access to and read these documents himself before he made a phone call he ended up getting impeached over?

Β 

Β 

Β 

I suspect many of them knew.Β  They just had to carry their masters' water.Β  How can a guy be corrupt if he was never charged, much less convicted, of it?Β  You'd think conditions of the money being given would be "we need to see him and others prosecuted."Β  Now we know for a fact that it was all bull#### and Joke had him fired to protect Burisma.Β 

Β 

My question is: when Joke is impeached, will is poll numbers go up?

• Like (+1) 2

Speaking of evidence, we now have the evidence, in the form of bank records,Β  that Biden was lying here. His son did indeed receive 3.5 million from the mayor of Moscow wife.

Β 

Money, from Russians?

Β 

Where's defcon 1?

Β 

Useful idiots.

Β 

Β 

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Speaking of evidence, we now have the evidence, in the form of bank records,Β  that Biden was lying here. His son did indeed receive 3.5 million from the mayor of Moscow wife.

Β 

Money, from Russians?

Β 

Where's defcon 1?

Β 

Useful idiots.

Β 

Β 

Thanks for sharing this! Watching this played back it’s clear that somebody has to move forward with articles of impeachment. Biden flat out lied to the nation and they impeached Trump for the β€˜crime’ of asking about it.Β 

Edited by SoCal Deek
  • Agree 2