πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³πŸ‡·πŸ‡΄πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ Biden's Corruption: $20M+ bribes. All the evidence that isn't evidence.

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

So you’re okay with green lighting the Biden corruption? Good to know. At least we see who we’re dealing with here. Sad.Β 

Β 

Amazing, Gym Jordan and Jimmy Comer found all this EVIDENCE - and somehow, the Trump DOJ missed it.

Β 

lmao - you can't make this up.

Β 

Β 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Β 

Amazing, Gym Jordan and Jimmy Comer found all this EVIDENCE - and somehow, the Trump DOJ missed it.

Β 

lmao - you can't make this up.

Β 

Β 

Comer is a swell guy...https://www.thedailybeast.com/james-comer-has-a-new-unlikely-story-for-missed-deposition

look at his carved out district in Ky for a great example of gerrymandering. Β Nice job, bubbas.

Β 

https://www2.census.gov/geo/maps/cong_dist/cd115/cd_based/ST21/CD115_KY01.pdf

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Don't know how many times I need to say that if he's found guilty of something, he should be punished the same as anyone else. Β Still waiting for you to say the same about trump and his co conspirators.

I'll say it.Β  My objections aren't over appropriate punishment for violations of the law.Β Β 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Don't know how many times I need to say that if he's found guilty of something, he should be punished the same as anyone else. Β Still waiting for you to say the same about trump and his co conspirators.

When have I ever said that Trump shouldn’t be punished if found guilty? I haven’t! But….ignoring the obvious corruption while salivating over putting Trump behind bars is beyond ridiculous! Trump isn’t sitting in the White House. Biden is!Β 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

When have I ever said that Trump shouldn’t be punished if found guilty? I haven’t! But….ignoring the obvious corruption while salivating over putting Trump behind bars is beyond ridiculous! Trump isn’t sitting in the White House. Biden is!Β 

trump is trying to sit back in the white house. Β but this is great. Β No political persecution for trump then, right? Β These are legit trials, right? Right!

• Eyeroll 1

39 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

of course. when all else fails, resort to whataboutism and name calling. Β 

Has anybody noticed that "of course" is a really popular phrase from millennials? Β It like the most common answer to a comment or request.

Of course I noticed.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

trump is trying to sit back in the white house. Β but this is great. Β No political persecution for trump then, right? Β These are legit trials, right? Right!

Say what? There are plenty of Trump threads on here. Feel free to post until your fingers bleed. So…do you just choose to ignore the obvious Biden corruption scheme?Β 

• Disagree 1

And as I've been saying, there's more than enough to impeach Joke, given Trump was laughably impeached over a phone call trying to investigate what Joke will soon be impeached over.Β  I have no doubt they're looking into criminal charges that, again, will have to wait until Joke is out of office (although Hunter is fair game).

Edited by Doc

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

Santos was not a case of corruption! Neither is Gaetz. Geez you’re really off your game today.Β 
Β 

You’re aware the roles of King and Court Jester are already taken, right?Β 

He could try out for the piss boy position.

• Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Wacka said:

He could try out for the piss boy position.

I'm not the one putting pills out every Saturday. Β Nocturia, Frequency, decreased stream, urgency. Β A cardiology attending pimped me on rounds once with this question. Β I guess her husband had a big prostate. Β Have never forgotten the answer.

Again,Β  nothing below is intended for useful idiots. Because they are useful idiots beyond all help.

Β 

@RepRoKhanna misleadingly claims, "There is not a single shred of evidence that a single payment went to President Biden."

Hunter Biden paid his father's phone bills, house repairs, and monthly expenses and told his daughter that he "paid for everything for this entire family for 30 years... But don't worry unlike Pop I won't make you give me half your salary."

Β 

Most importantly, the notion that Joe Biden had to receive a direct payment is factually inaccurate.

Both the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and the U.S. Code explicitly prohibit elected officials from accepting money directly or indirectly through their family members.

Β 

Emails reveal instances of Hunter and Eric Schwerin, Hunter's business partner, paying then-VP Joe Biden's bills at his Wilmington estate:

-$2600 "stone retaining wall"
-$1,475 "back wall painter"
-$1,239 "ac repairs"

"FYI, there are a few outstanding bills that need to be paid and I am not sure which ones are a priority and which should get paid out of 'my' account,'" Schwerin wrote in the email to Hunter.

He then says there is "about $2,000 extra in 'my' account beyond what is used for monthly expenses."

Β 

A few days later, Schwerin wrote to Hunter that one of the contractors was "hassling me so I am paying a couple of the smaller things since I haven't heard from your Dad."

Additional documents on the laptop point to a mingling of finances between Joe and Hunter.

In an April 12, 2018, text to his assistant, Hunter expressed frustration about losing access to his Wells Fargo account and acknowledged he and his business partner had been paying Joe's expenses through that account for 11 years.

Β 

β€œToo many cooks in the kitchen. Too many profile changes and such. Happened 10 days ago too . . . My dad has been using most lines on this account which I’ve through the gracious offerings of Eric have paid for past 11 years.”

Β 

In May 2018, Hunter accidentally paid a Russian pimp $25,000 from Joe's bank account, causing the Secret Service to frantically rush to his hotel, also suggesting a co-mingling of their finances.

According to Tony Bobulinski, Hunter's business partner, Joe was referred to as the "big guy" in a 2017 email, and he was supposed to receive a 10% equity stake in the company, with Hunter receiving the same.

Β 

Notably, the FBI's FD-1023 form indicates that Mykola Zlochevsky allegedly paid $5,000,000 in bribes to both Joe and Hunter, suggesting an equal division of Ukrainian bribes and the CEFC China Energy deal.

Exactly in alignment with Hunter's statement to his daughter, "But don't worry unlike Pop I won't make you give me half your salary."

Β 

@RepRoKhanna, you should be honest with the American people.

There is substantial evidence that Joe Biden paid his bills using the money that his son illegally received as an unregistered foreign lobbyist from foreign nationals.

Β 

Do you support Joe Biden paying his bills using the money his son illegally received from corrupt oligarchs in Russia, China, and Ukraine?

Receipts below.πŸ‘‡

Β 

Β 

1 hour ago, Wacka said:

Over your head as usual.

That's very good. Β But i don't want the job. Β Pediatricians are the ones that get pissed on. Β It's like they have a target on their faces. Β Never interested me.

7 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Β 

They both cheat.

everything is relative. Β have I mentioned that? Β There small lies, medium lies and then there's THE BIG LIE.

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

Again,Β  nothing below is intended for useful idiots. Because they are useful idiots beyond all help.

Β 

@RepRoKhanna misleadingly claims, "There is not a single shred of evidence that a single payment went to President Biden."

Hunter Biden paid his father's phone bills, house repairs, and monthly expenses and told his daughter that he "paid for everything for this entire family for 30 years... But don't worry unlike Pop I won't make you give me half your salary."

Β 

Most importantly, the notion that Joe Biden had to receive a direct payment is factually inaccurate.

Both the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and the U.S. Code explicitly prohibit elected officials from accepting money directly or indirectly through their family members.

Β 

Emails reveal instances of Hunter and Eric Schwerin, Hunter's business partner, paying then-VP Joe Biden's bills at his Wilmington estate:

-$2600 "stone retaining wall"
-$1,475 "back wall painter"
-$1,239 "ac repairs"

"FYI, there are a few outstanding bills that need to be paid and I am not sure which ones are a priority and which should get paid out of 'my' account,'" Schwerin wrote in the email to Hunter.

He then says there is "about $2,000 extra in 'my' account beyond what is used for monthly expenses."

Β 

A few days later, Schwerin wrote to Hunter that one of the contractors was "hassling me so I am paying a couple of the smaller things since I haven't heard from your Dad."

Additional documents on the laptop point to a mingling of finances between Joe and Hunter.

In an April 12, 2018, text to his assistant, Hunter expressed frustration about losing access to his Wells Fargo account and acknowledged he and his business partner had been paying Joe's expenses through that account for 11 years.

Β 

β€œToo many cooks in the kitchen. Too many profile changes and such. Happened 10 days ago too . . . My dad has been using most lines on this account which I’ve through the gracious offerings of Eric have paid for past 11 years.”

Β 

In May 2018, Hunter accidentally paid a Russian pimp $25,000 from Joe's bank account, causing the Secret Service to frantically rush to his hotel, also suggesting a co-mingling of their finances.

According to Tony Bobulinski, Hunter's business partner, Joe was referred to as the "big guy" in a 2017 email, and he was supposed to receive a 10% equity stake in the company, with Hunter receiving the same.

Β 

Notably, the FBI's FD-1023 form indicates that Mykola Zlochevsky allegedly paid $5,000,000 in bribes to both Joe and Hunter, suggesting an equal division of Ukrainian bribes and the CEFC China Energy deal.

Exactly in alignment with Hunter's statement to his daughter, "But don't worry unlike Pop I won't make you give me half your salary."

Β 

@RepRoKhanna, you should be honest with the American people.

There is substantial evidence that Joe Biden paid his bills using the money that his son illegally received as an unregistered foreign lobbyist from foreign nationals.

Β 

Do you support Joe Biden paying his bills using the money his son illegally received from corrupt oligarchs in Russia, China, and Ukraine?

Receipts below.πŸ‘‡

Β 

Β 

It will take time to sort through all the shell companies.Β  Again they have all they need for impeachment.Β  Criminal charges will take some time (like they have in Trump's case).

Β 

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

They talk a good game about Democracy while always siding with the State against the individual citizen.Β  But I can't recall a one of them every using the word "Freedom". Β 

"Shines like the sun to brighten the soul of our nation..."I don't believe any limbaughesque characters received one from Joe. Β https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2022/07/01/president-biden-announces-recipients-of-the-presidential-medal-of-freedom/

Β 

• Haha (+1) 1