πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³πŸ‡·πŸ‡΄πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ Biden's Corruption: $20M+ bribes. All the evidence that isn't evidence.

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Corruption? Try thinking just a bit before you go with the canned knee jerk reaction….Pee Wee Herman β€œI know you are but am I?” defense.Β 

"FifiΒ is a prison slang term for an artificial ***** made from whatever materials are available."

Β 

fifi Meaning & Origin | Slang by Dictionary.com

Β 

the kids use it as an insult anymore

Β 

Β 

Β 

Edited by Chris farley

2 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

They know the base.Β  Just look around at the ones that attack the truth while always defending the state.

Β 

Β 

This is NOT about the truth. This about rocking the cart back and forth enough times that you tip it over completely. It’s all baby steps on the long road to fundamentally transforming America into the leftist utopia where minimal effort is required to live an utterly meaningless state-supported life. So if your leaders skim a bit off the top, it’s just fine with them. Give them their cradle to grave mediocre existence and it’s just fine.Β 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

They know the base.Β  Just look around at the ones that attack the truth while always defending the state.

Β 

Β 

They talk a good game about Democracy while always siding with the State against the individual citizen.Β  But I can't recall a one of them every using the word "Freedom". Β 

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

You can refuse to accept that any reasonably objective person looking at the trail of bread crumbs leading to the President regarding the Biden family's shady dealings would conclude something is rotten here.

Β 

Hunter Biden was under investigation by Trump's DOJ since 2018.

Β 

How did the Trump DOJ miss the trail?

Β 

6 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

From the use of secret government issued e-mail addresses to claims of not ever discussing or knowing about his son's "business" dealings to being placed at the scene of meetings with client something is going on here

Β 

lmao - lmao - more PSYOPS.

Β 

Meanwhile, TRUMP and his DAUGHTER, employed by the White House - used their INFLUENCE to procure CHINESE trademarks.Β 

Β 

lmao - I really can't stop laughing at you freaks.

Β 

9 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Generally people with secret e-mail accounts are attempting to hide something from somebody.

Β 

Was this on the bread crumb trail?

Β 

Where was the outrage whenΒ Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump’s private emails andΒ WhatsApp?Β Β 

Β 

Think Jaren used WhatsApp to secure his $2 BILLION and you think Trump got nothing?Β 

Β 

lmao - gullible **ks

Β 

11 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

To suggest Joe was duped or some lackey that just showed up at his son's behest and was played like a fool oblivious to how his presence would be used is ridiculous.Β 

Β 

The cult's KEY WITNMESS CONFIRMED JUST THAT.

Β 

Β 

Β 

17 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I have no EVIDENCE

Β 

FIFY

Β 

7x88d9.jpg

Β 

Β 

Β 

• Vomit 1

9 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

The most egregious part of it is they've just got no respect for the game.Β  Its bad enough that Team Left feels no need to follow any rules of order in pursuit of their objectives.Β  But what facilitates that behavior is the fact they've got the ref's in their pocket as most of the people responsible for enforcement of the rules of the political and legal game share their locker room. Β 

OMG, so much projection. Β Cheating is all the current R party knows...led by the biggest cheater around

8 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Corruption? Try thinking just a bit before you go with the canned knee jerk reaction….Pee Wee Herman β€œI know you are but am I?” defense.Β 

I prefer sticks and stone can break my bones but names can never hurt me....πŸ˜†

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Vomit 2

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

OMG, so much projection. Β Cheating is all the current R party knows...led by the biggest cheater around

Huh? Other than your ridiculous hard on for Trump, where’s all of the cheating you cite? Just randomly saying stuff is no way to go through life.Β 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Huh? Other than your ridiculous hard on for Trump, where’s all of the cheating you cite? Just randomly saying stuff is no way to go through life.Β 

Does there need to be anyone else when he's an ex prez and the presumptive R nominee? Β But let's talk about Meadows, Bannon, Ston e, Giuliani, Eastman, Chesebro etc....forgopt SantosπŸ€ͺ

• Eyeroll 1

3 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Does there need to be anyone else when he's an ex prez and the presumptive R nominee? Β But let's talk about Meadows, Bannon, Ston e, Giuliani, Eastman, Chesebro etc....forgopt SantosπŸ€ͺ

Just listing everyone in the Trump campaign doesn’t qualify as systemic corruption. Really pathetic try.Β 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Just listing everyone in the Trump campaign doesn’t qualify as systemic corruption. Really pathetic try.Β 

They were running the show for 4 years dummy. Β Trying to run it again. Β And so many of you dummies are supporting it or at least, not condemning it. Β Oh, and Flynn, he's a piece of work

• Eyeroll 1

I disagree that leftists here know that Biden is corrupt.

Β 

They don't know it at all. They truly believe that there is no evidence.

Β 

This is precisely what a useful idiot is, they fully and truly believe what they're told. Always.Β 

Β 

As Yuri Bezmenov once explained,Β  you can actually take useful idiots to the gulags and show them and they will still refuse to believe it.Β  Only when a boot crushes their balls will they believe,Β  but by then of course it's far too late for them.

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Β 

Β 

This is precisely what a useful idiot is, they fully and truly believe what they're told. Always.Β 

Β 

As Yuri Bezmenov once explained,Β  you can actually take useful idiots to the gulags and show them and they will still refuse to believe it.Β  Only when a boot crushes their balls will they believe,Β  but by then of course it's far too late for them.

You really are funny. Β maybe you should;d try stand up comedy.

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Β 

Β 

giphy.gif

This is hilarious. Β Did something similar to a kid on a bike throwing a happily hop. Β the devil horns came out. Β still don't know what motivated me. Β Got grounded for like 2 weeks.

• Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

They were running the show for 4 years dummy. Β Trying to run it again. Β And so many of you dummies are supporting it or at least, not condemning it. Β Oh, and Flynn, he's a piece of work

YOU said that the Republicans are known for widespread corruption, then YOU listed a bunch of guys all working for a singleΒ campaign. Please try and stay up with the conversation you appear to be having with yourself.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

YOU said that the Republicans are known for widespread corruption, then YOU listed a bunch of guys all working for a singleΒ campaign. Please try and stay up with the conversation you appear to be having with yourself.

Well, I listed Santos. Β Meadows was a rep for NC before his stint w scumbag. Β McCarthy is crooked as a barrel of fishhooks (great line, an old surgeon I worked with told me this about one his partners). Β Gaetz is a pedophile. Β MTG and Boebert are white supremacists. Β Need I go on?

24 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I prefer sticks and stone can break my bones but names can never hurt me....πŸ˜†

Play amateur psychologist all you'd like.Β  Robert L Peters has been up to no good.Β 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Why the delay with impeachment?

Β 

2 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Play amateur psychologist all you'd like.Β  Robert L Peters has been up to no good.Β 

of course. when all else fails, resort to whataboutism and name calling. Β 

Has anybody noticed that "of course" is a really popular phrase from millennials? Β It like the most common answer to a comment or request.

• Vomit 1

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Well, I listed Santos. Β Meadows was a rep for NC before his stint w scumbag. Β McCarthy is crooked as a barrel of fishhooks (great line, an old surgeon I worked with told me this about one his partners). Β Gaetz is a pedophile. Β MTG and Boebert are white supremacists. Β Need I go on?

Santos was not a case of corruption! Neither is Gaetz. Geez you’re really off your game today.Β 
Β 

You’re aware the roles of King and Court Jester are already taken, right?Β 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Santos was not a case of corruption! Neither is Gaetz. Geez you’re really off your game today.Β 
Β 

You’re aware the roles of King and Court Jester are already taken, right?Β 

Glory is not my goal. Β But feel free to go down that rabbit hole.

Β 

Β 

• Eyeroll 1

4 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Glory is not my goal. Β But feel free to go down that rabbit hole.

Β 

Β 

So you’re okay with green lighting the Biden corruption? Good to know. At least we see who we’re dealing with here. Sad.Β 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

So you’re okay with green lighting the Biden corruption? Good to know. At least we see who we’re dealing with here. Sad.Β 

Don't know how many times I need to say that if he's found guilty of something, he should be punished the same as anyone else. Β Still waiting for you to say the same about trump and his co conspirators.

• Eyeroll 1