πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³πŸ‡·πŸ‡΄πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ Biden's Corruption: $20M+ bribes. All the evidence that isn't evidence.

8 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Just show me the proof

I can personally think that he’s guilty, while still believing that he deserves his day in court
Β 

Β 

Let's summarize. Because this all began with you saying that accusations are not proof.

Β 

For you...

Β 

Trump is guilty by accusation.

Β 

With Biden there's never enough evidence to justify an accusation.

Β 

Congratulations. You've just proven to all that you're unquestionably an independent.

Β 

:lol:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

Β 

Let's summarize. Because this all began with you saying that accusations are not proof.

Β 

For you...

Β 

Trump is guilty by accusation.

Β 

With Biden there's never enough evidence to justify an accusation.

Β 

Congratulations. You've just proven to all that you're unquestionably an independent.

Β 

:lol:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

destroyed. mic drop

• Awesome! (+1) 1

8 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Β 

PS are you crushing on me? Β going through my past post feels like stalking do I I need a restraining order?

Β 

Apparently it's a prerequisite that useful idiots can't know how to perform basic board functions.

Β 

But you still can't be King, sorry.

Β 

1. Search function

Β 

2. User: John from Riverside.

Β 

3. Keyword: guilty

Β 

4.Β  34 results returned. 3 of which were the examples I cited.Β  Took 30 seconds.

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Β 

Apparently it's a prerequisite that useful idiots can't know how to perform basic board functions.

Β 

But you still can't be King, sorry.

Β 

1. Search function

Β 

2. User: John from Riverside.

Β 

3. Keyword: guilty

Β 

4.Β  34 results returned. 3 of which were the examples I cited.Β  Took 30 seconds.

I think you’ve outlined some of the hypocrisy in John’s posting history and his devotion and fealty to Joe Biden, but must acknowledge my status as useful idiot as I had no idea how to do this. Thank you for your service!Β 
Β 

Β 

• Haha (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I think you’ve outlined some of the hypocrisy in John’s posting history and his devotion and fealty to Joe Biden, but must acknowledge my status as useful idiot as I had no idea how to do this. Thank you for your service!Β 
Β 

Β 

Β 

It's just one prerequisite.Β  You don't qualify under the other criteria.

Β 

Β 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Let me boil it down for everyone.
Β 

The lesson learned from the saga of the last almost eight years is that it’s no longer considered a crime for elected officials to use their position/influence to siphon money off the top for their personal benefit. The crime is calling attention to it.Β 

Period!Β 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

On 8/30/2023 at 11:28 AM, SoCal Deek said:

When did Democrats, who’ve always claimed to be fighting against the System and for the Little Guy, become so accepting of corruption that supports the System and benefits the Big Guy? Something happened to change them somewhere along the way.

yes, all the sane R's left and joined the D's. It was about 7 years ago.

2 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

The "Sane" Uniparty the left say doesn't exist.

Β 

And now 100% support the fortune 500 that funds them.

Β 

So cal was spot on.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Did you admire Reagan or Thatcher? Β Fortune 500 companies employ millions. Β Without them, we are like Pakistan or Niger. Β that said, Citzens united should be reversed. Β Election finance reform enacted. Β Checks and balances....

23 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

yes, all the sane R's left and joined the D's. It was about 7 years ago.

With all due respect, I think you’re missing the underlying narrative Joe. See my short take above and you’ll know what’s really going on here. Everyone, both Left and Right, should be expressing more concern.Β 

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Did you admire Reagan or Thatcher? Β Fortune 500 companies employ millions. Β Without them, we are like Pakistan or Niger. Β that said, Citzens united should be reversed. Β Election finance reform enacted. Β Checks and balances....

If citizens united was reversed, you all would be in deep crap.Β  but would also help the right with the insane money that goes to the Rhinos like Mitch and others.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Back then were those fortune 500 companies running by other companies that had very shady owners, or no owners as vanguard claims.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Back then the employees or owners were usually the largest and controlling shareholders.

Β 

Β 

Not so much. kind of like comparing apples to oranges. like you said above, its a uniparty. and they represent the money that put them in office. as we see right in front of our faces

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Edited by Chris farley

18 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

This was literally reported at the time by several new sources

It’s really amazing they’re being fed a load of ***** by the Republican party and not one of them stops to ask. When are you actually going to put your truth to the test?
Β 

Accusations are not proof evidence is proof there has been nothing linked to Joe Biden directly. That is a fact.

Β 

There is a ton on Hunter Biden, but Hunter Biden is not a politician

Β 

So then let me speculate . All that cash that was given to the Biden family some $20 million or so was just because Hunter was such a great employee & went above and beyond to do the best job he knew how for the company's he worked for and got those jobs sole on his own merit ?

Β 

But he didn't want to get bit by the tax bug so he decided to split up all the cash & put it in multiple accounts in his different family members names because he loved them all so so much & felt obligated to give back for all they had done for him right ?Β 

Β 

And none of that was influenced by or had anything to do with his dad being the VP of the US at the time ?Β 

Β 

Okay sounds good to me !Β 

Β 

Oh and yes you are correct accusations are not proof, only if they are bought and paid for and put in a fake dossier then that person is guilty until proven innocent then they get falsified FISA warrants based on accusations then of r the next for 4 years they create multiple committees to spend millions on that only to find no real proof .

Β 

Then even after another 4 year investigation finds those documents to be bogus and have nothing of any true substance to get actual FISA warrants none of those people are held accountable for any of the tax payer money or held accountable for paying for and promoting the bogus documents which all of the accusations were based on .Β πŸ€”

Β 

If all that was done because of a fallacy then the same can be done to follow all the accusations against good ole Joe then both would be treated the same right ? What's good for one is good for the other isn't it ?Β 

Β 

Oh then there is the lying about not knowing anything about Hunters business dealings that just because he misremembered i imagine ?Β 

Edited by T master
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, T master said:

Β 

So then let me speculate . All that cash that was given to the Biden family some $20 million or so was just because Hunter was such a great employee & went above and beyond to do the best job he knew how for the company's he worked for and got those jobs sole on his own merit ?

Β 

But he didn't want to get bit by the tax bug so he decided to split up all the cash & put it in multiple accounts in his different family members names because he loved them all so so much & felt obligated to give back for all they had done for him right ?Β 

Β 

And none of that was influenced by or had anything to do with his dad being the VP of the US at the time ?Β 

Β 

Β 

Oh and yes you are correct accusations are not proof, only if they are bought and paid for and put in a fake dossier then that person is guilty until proven innocent then they get falsified FISA warrants based on accusations then of r the next for 4 years they create multiple committees to spend millions on that only to find no real proof .

Β 

Then even after another 4 year investigation finds those documents to be bogus and have nothing of any true substance to get actual FISA warrants none of those people are held accountable for any of the tax payer money or held accountable for paying for and promoting the bogus documents which all of the accusations were based on .Β πŸ€”

Β 

If all that was done because of a fallacy then the same can be done to follow all the accusations against good ole Joe then both would be treated the same right ? What's good for one is good for the other isn't it ?Β 

Β 

Oh then there is the lying about not knowing anything about Hunters business dealings that just because he misremembered i imagine ?Β 

You can say this with a whole lot of words or just simplify down to what I said above, which is that we’ve moved long past anyone carrying about these so called public servants siphoning off cash….in BOTH parties. Very few people care and nobody in the Washington does. It’s now become normal and expected. The mistake Trump made was to bring it up.Β 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, T master said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

You’re exactly right it’s speculation

• Eyeroll 1