πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³πŸ‡·πŸ‡΄πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ Biden's Corruption: $20M+ bribes. All the evidence that isn't evidence.

On 3/13/2023 at 9:44 AM, aristocrat said:

so they can tell when data is installed on a laptop. They did a whole 60 minutes thing on the laptop. Hunter has no choice but to try and muddy the waters to save face. He will list get pardoned by his dad in the end anyways. Β You sound scaredΒ 

Oh - ok.Β 
Β 

5 years later and he’s just muddying the waters?

Β 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d78892b48d8325d5ec80
Β 

Think you might get upstaged - again?

Β 

lolz

24 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

I am not going to hold my breath. If they can't even get Trump, how are they going to get a guy as well connected as Biden?

They didn’t get Trump because there is nothing to get. Β It was not for lack of trying, and trying on an

epic scale. Β 
Β 

Meanwhile…Washington and its players gets wealthier by the minute, and in Biden’s case cover from the IC and media at large…and on his watch…millionaires and billionaires over at the SVB are awash in covered nuts. Β 

Β 

🀷🏻

• Thank you (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

I am not going to hold my breath. If they can't even get Trump, how are they going to get a guy as well connected as Biden?

Β 

Absolutely nothing will happen of consequence.Β  You can be certain of that.Β 

Β 

Might as well rename this thread: Biden Family Corruption and The Two Tiered Justice System.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

They didn’t get Trump because there is nothing to get. Β It was not for lack of trying, and trying on an

epic scale. Β 
Β 

Meanwhile…Washington and its players gets wealthier by the minute, and in Biden’s case cover from the IC and media at large…and on his watch…millionaires and billionaires over at the SVB are awash in covered nuts. Β 

Β 

🀷🏻

Hi Len.Β  I don't know that I'd say Trump is completely clean. He's done some shady stuff and he's a habitual line stepper.Β  I agree that a majority of the shots taken at him were either rushes to judgement without the facts or just political theater with the goal of undermining his agenda while protecting the political class, but if they really wanted him, I think they could have taken him out. He is (or was) an outsider.Β Β 

Β 

Frankly, I'd love for an outsider without Trump's baggage to get the Presidency some day. I know it's fun to say here that the other side is the worst, but thereΒ  really isn't an other side in Washington.Β Β 

Just now, BillStime said:

Β 

And he wonders why people call him a hack.

Β 

Β 

The grown ups are having a discussion.Β  Add to it or butt out.Β Β 

• Like (+1) 1

Trump is most certainly not squeaky clean, but the powers that be have investigated him and those in his orbit in search of crimesΒ with deep enemas for years and it's been largely bupkis to show for it.

Β 

Β 

Meanwhile with Biden and dems there is plentiful evidence of potential criminal activity and they are reluctant to even take a rectal temperature.Β 

Β 

Β 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, BillsFanNC said:

Trump is most certainly not squeaky clean, but the powers that be have investigated him and those in his orbit in search of crimesΒ with deep enemas for years and it's been largely bupkis to show for it.

Β 

Β 

Meanwhile with Biden and dems there is plentiful evidence of potential criminal activity and they are reluctant to even take a rectal temperature.Β 

Β 

Β 

I don't know, the investigation collects more votes and campaign donations that the indictments.Β  Which is why all of the current investigations the Republicans are running will drag out until October 2024.

• Like (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Hi Len.Β  I don't know that I'd say Trump is completely clean. He's done some shady stuff and he's a habitual line stepper.Β  I agree that a majority of the shots taken at him were either rushes to judgement without the facts or just political theater with the goal of undermining his agenda while protecting the political class, but if they really wanted him, I think they could have taken him out. He is (or was) an outsider.Β Β 

Β 

Frankly, I'd love for an outsider without Trump's baggage to get the Presidency some day. I know it's fun to say here that the other side is the worst, but thereΒ  really isn't an other side in Washington.Β Β 
Β 

To be completely clear, I’m not suggesting he’s complete clean. He’s worked every angle available, and it’s entirely possible something would be found eventually. Β It’s also entirely possible a crime would be made up or imagined. Β The Russia interference to β€œobstruction!” was the game the Dems originally played, and it failed miserably.Β 
Β 

Still, rounding up, he’s 80 freaking years old. Β Mueller and his goon squad spent 4 years busting heads, kicking in doors, turning people Β and virtually nothing was off the table. For all the garbage spewed on the guy, nothing came of it for him. Β  I would bet you most political operatives R or D wouldn’t pass that test, and would have cracked under the pressure. Β Β 
Β 

I agree on the outsider but I think the Trump treatment is what just about any outsider should be expect should they be in the mix. Β  The difference is that most people would crack under the onslaught of negativity, finger pointing and innuendo that Trump was subjected to. Β His ability to shrug and say β€œGo 🀬 yourself” is incredible, and part of his appeal to regular people not so inclined in spite of his absurdly over the top persona.Β 
Β 

So, what happens is we get a Biden or a Bush, or a Clinton and maybe next time, Michelle Obama.Β 

Β 

Β 

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Agree 2

Hey has any one told BT or Tibs about the some $3 million dollars that one of Pres. Biden causes got given as a gift from the Chinese that came through i'm guessing because of Hunter was that some kind of thank you from him to dad for getting him the job ? Or could it have been for info ???

Β 

I'm so glad that Joe is such a straight shooter i guess all that stuff that Tibs & BT have been saying about him are well --- WRONG !!!!

Β 

I'll bet we won't here a peep out of either of them on this subject but they will come back with something about Trump to bait & switch as they do .

Β 

Β DAM THAT TRUMP Β ....