πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³πŸ‡·πŸ‡΄πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ Biden's Corruption: $20M+ bribes. All the evidence that isn't evidence.

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

Β 

Because only their conspiracy theories are real.

Β 

lmao - we don't thrive on conspiracy like you freaks - lol

Β 

Why do you think there was no RED WAVE?

Β 

And, oh:

Β 

On 2/13/2022 at 9:56 AM, Doc said:

This is what will end up being worse than Watergate.

Β 

image.thumb.jpeg.6f3ece1e9c1d20e5198f48b6509f836b.jpeg

Β 

• Haha (+1) 1

Media still trying to trick Americans about Hunter Biden

by Jonathan Turley

Β 

The Biden family’s influence peddling has always been a scandal left to the eye of the beholder. For some, it was dismissed as Russian disinformation or, more recently, simply the result of a drug addicted son of the president. Neither is true, but Hunter Biden has always been an example of motivated perception, or perceptual bias, where we tend to see what we want to see and turn a "blind eye" to what we do not want to see. That phenomenon was on full display this week in an Associated Press article that made an extraordinary claim: that there is no evidence even suggesting that President Joe Biden ever

Β 

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/media-still-trying-trick-americans-hunter-biden

Β 

My friend says he voted for Joe Biden not Hunter Biden. Ok but as a father too he should realize that Joe is going to help his son and if he has shady dealings in Ukraine and China then you don't think that's going to influence old Joe? The laptop is very relevantΒ 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

My friend says he voted for Joe Biden not Hunter Biden. Ok but as a father too he should realize that Joe is going to help his son and if he has shady dealings in Ukraine and China then you don't think that's going to influence old Joe? The laptop is very relevantΒ 

lmao - yet here we are

Β 

36 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

I'm not a Trump supporter or a Republican. I vote with my brain

Β 

giphy.gif?cid=5e21488682fc1ab182013d0cfa

Β 

22 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Β 

It wouldn't surprise me if your friend gave a big AHA!! when it came out the the Colorado Spring's shooter's grandfather was a GOP mayor.Β Β πŸ™„

• Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Β 

Ask your friend who he thinks the Big guy is?

Β 

That Hunter Biden isn't an elected official is irrelevant. If he used his father's office and influence to enrich the Biden family, including his father, and did not register as a foreign agent then that's against the law and all involved come under scutiny.

Β 

Β 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Β 

Β 

That Hunter Biden isn't an elected official is irrelevant. If he used his father's office and influence to enrich the Biden family, including his father, and did not register as a foreign agent then that's against the law and all involved come under scutiny.

Β 

I agree, and I've told him that old Joe doesn't have to even be "in on it" for it to be against the law and a major national security risk. The office of the president seems to have been compromised and the answers might be in that laptop. So to just dismiss it all as the president's crazy deadbeat kid is laughable.

Β 

When it first came out he said it was made up. Now that it's been confirmed it's that it doesn't have anything to do with Joe. He sure does have his talking points down! Groupthink is a helluva drug

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

8 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

did you have a problem w the trump kids being in office, sitting in on top secret meetings with zero qualifications? Β I mean Hunter Biden is a joke compared to what happened to trump? Β You don’t seem to have a problem with top secret documents in trumps desk which is against the law. Β You guys are funny. No one gives a duck what trumpers think anymore. Even the GOP.Β 

1 minute ago, nedboy7 said:

did you have a problem w the trump kids being in office, sitting in on top secret meetings with zero qualifications? Β I mean Hunter Biden is a joke compared to what happened to trump? Β You don’t seem to have a problem with top secret documents in trumps desk which is against the law. Β You guys are funny. No one gives a duck what trumpers think anymore. Even the GOP.Β 

1llx7j.jpg

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, KDIGGZ said:

Β 

That's funny considering they all got their panties in a wad over Don Jr. taking a meeting with a Russian lawyer.

Β 

21 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Β 

Β 

Oh, they know but won't admit it was Joke.Β  That's how they justify their feelz.

6 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

1llx7j.jpg

Lol. Funny. that is literally all you guys have. Β I for one don’t think the lap top issue is anything you can get a conviction from. So what’s the ***** point of addressing it. It’s like voter fraud. You can’t prove it? Β Then you got a problem.Β 

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

Β 

That's funny considering they all got their panties in a wad over Don Jr. taking a meeting with a Russian lawyer.

Β 

Β 

Oh, they know but won't admit it was Joke.Β  That's how they justify their feelz.

Why you so upset? Β You worry about fentanyl.Β 

15 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

Lol. Funny. that is literally all you guys have. Β I for one don’t think the lap top issue is anything you can get a conviction from. So what’s the ***** point of addressing it. It’s like voter fraud. You can’t prove it? Β Then you got a problem.Β 

Why you so upset? Β You worry about fentanyl.Β 

Β 

Better than getting upset over your feelz.

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Just to get this straight.Β  The commies impeached Trump on election interference they couldn't prove but now that its literally been proven that Biden did the thing they were accusing Trump of its no big deal and a nothing burger?Β Β 

Β 

Seems legit.

Β 

And makes that impeachment the Joke it was at the time.Β 

Edited by Doc

4 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Just to get this straight.Β  The commies impeached Trump on election interference they couldn't prove but now that its literally been proven that Biden did the thing they were accusing Trump of its no big deal and a nothing burger?Β Β 

Β 

Seems legit.

But we need to elect them to save democracyβ€¦πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

• Haha (+1) 2

Allow me to jump in here ...BUT BUT BUT TRUMp IS AΒ  RAYSIS AND NAZI RPAEST whO sI Killing me and merica

Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β love always billsy

• 4 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I challenge anyone to read this and not conclude Biden is corrupt AF

Β 

https://www.finance.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/HSGAC - Finance Joint Report 2020.09.23.pdf

Β 

You mean where, among other things, they document with receipts that Hunter Biden received a $3.5 million wire transfer from the wife of the former mayor of Moscow?

Β 

That's just Russian disinformation man!

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

Β 

You mean where, among other things, they document with receipts that Hunter Biden received a $3.5 million wire transfer from the wife of the former mayor of Moscow?

Β 

That's just Russian disinformation man!

Just the summary timeline alone is shocking. Using a corrupt foreign government to funnel money into their family coffers.Β 

disgraceful.

• Like (+1) 1

21 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Just the summary timeline alone is shocking. Using a corrupt foreign government to funnel money into their family coffers.Β 

disgraceful.

What do you think Ukraine was all about and why they got so up in arms about Trump’s phone call?Β 

• Thank you (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Β 

had a feelingΒ after hearing the 50 grand per month but this was headed down the corruption path.Β 
Β 

like everything else with these crooks I’m sure it will vanish in the Russian disinformation abyss.Β 
Β 

meanwhile this set of details that are soon to be buried …. Do offer one explanation to close the loop on how Hunter’s prestigious board positions could have laundered and funneled money back to cornpop… and unreported rent income is also Tax fraud btw… πŸ˜‚Β 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

4 hours ago, Doc said:

So idiot-boy paid "the Big Guy" almost returnns $50K for rent (thanks, daddy!)?Β  Let me guess, Joke didn't report it on his taxes.

Β 

Β 

Who knows, Joe just took the link to his tax returns off his site.

Β 

Β 

• Haha (+1) 2