πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³πŸ‡·πŸ‡΄πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ Biden's Corruption: $20M+ bribes. All the evidence that isn't evidence.

42 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Β 
OhΒ you’ve given your opinion on it many times. You’ve most recently called it disgusting. That’s not what I’m looking for. I’m looking for specific wording in FL HB 1577 that brought you to the conclusion that it’s disgusting. Β Can you or can you not do that? Β 

Β 

Go back to the appropriate thread and read up all about it...Β 

Β 

And yes, the bill is disgusting.

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Β 

Go back to the appropriate thread and read up all about it...Β 

Β 

And yes, the bill is disgusting.

Why would I go back and read the whole thread when I’ve got the horse’s mouth right here? If you can’t point out which lines in FL HB 1577 are disgusting it leads me to believe you’ve not even read it. Β Come on man. Pointing this out is the best way to shut me up.Β 
Β 

Β 

8 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Why would I go back and read the whole thread when I’ve got the horse’s mouth right here? If you can’t point out which lines in FL HB 1577 are disgusting it leads me to believe you’ve not even read it. Β Come on man. Pointing this out is the best way to shut me up.Β 
Β 

Β 

Β 

I copied most of the bill right into the thread in question and highlighted sections - go fish you lazy ****I

• Dislike 1

9 hours ago, BillStime said:

Β 

Just block me - it will help sweep your issues under a rug.

Β 

Β 

So…I’m back from a day at the beach and came here looking for the list of things you believe that I hate about America. But….your list is apparently…NOTHING! Nice work Billsy.Β 

22 hours ago, BillStime said:

Β 

Β 

First, opposition research - aka STEELE DOSSIER - was initially funded by YOUR PARTY; not Hillary...Β Β 

Β 

And then the rest of your garbage of 4 years?Β All we heard leading up to the election was LOCK HER UP and MEXICO IS PAYING FOR THE WALL... allΒ politicians lie (My favorite lie from Trump though? I won't have time to visit my properties or golf - and then he went on to visit them over a 1/4 of his presidency... lol)

Β 

LMAO - omfg you are pathetic

Β 

Second, keep crying about the STEELE DOSSIER but don't you DARE say a word about Manafort providing the RUSSIANS campaign data and ROGER STONE coordinating with WIKIELEAKS on the release of DNC emails stolen by the RUSSIANS...Β 

Β 

All to benefit who?

Β 

Idiots

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Still living in the past and believing BS where the hell did you come up with that one it's been proven that the DNC was the one that paid for the BS dossier over & over & given all that was uncovered by the BS FISA court warrants all involved should have been locked up but they weren't Trump people so it's okay .

Β 

And it's okay to blow millions on following BS stories but it's a different deal when it's your boys boy so the field has a slight tilt to it from what I'm catching from your normal reply .

Β 

And if there was a coordination with wikieleaks to bring the truth out i'm good with it but it didn't put any one in jail as it should have it just brought out the truth as far as the amount of corruption that surrounded the DNC & it's actions but you still give them a pass on it .

Β 

Stay true to your agenda ... A** BAG !!

Β 

Oh and the National enquirer (now there's a upstanding paper if i ever saw one) covering up stories how about making up BS for readers like you ... WTH !

Edited by T master

10 minutes ago, T master said:

Β 

Still living in the past and believing BS where the hell did you come up with that one it's been proven that the DNC was the one that paid for the BS dossier over & over & given all that was uncovered by the BS FISA court warrants all involved should have been locked up but they weren't Trump people so it's okay .

Β 

And it's okay to blow millions on following BS stories but it's a different deal when it's your boys boy so the field has a slight tilt to it from what I'm catching from your normal reply .

Β 

And if there was a coordination with wikieleaks to bring the truth out i'm good with it but it didn't put any one in jail as it should have it just brought out the truth as far as the amount of corruption that surrounded the DNC & it's actions but you still give them a pass on it .

Β 

Stay true to your agenda ... A** BAG !!

Β 

Oh and the National enquirer (now there's a upstanding paper if i ever saw one) covering up stories how about making up BS for readers like you ... WTH !

image.thumb.jpeg.8b5035f8b37dddcdc12279633b3ac7e1.jpeg
Β 

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

image.thumb.jpeg.8b5035f8b37dddcdc12279633b3ac7e1.jpeg
Β 

Β 

The conservative plot to allow liberals to prove how ignorant their policies are and the lack of common sense there in is calledΒ 

Β 

Operation - Stupid is as Stupid does !!

Β 

And yes folks we've seen it in action just look at what has transpired the last year his poling numbers prove it along with the facts . Sorry you lose !!

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Sometimes you wonder if he's not really a colossal moron and just a brilliant parody of the lunatic left.

Β 

The friggin National Enquirer?

Β 

What did they suppress the story that Don Jr. met with a Russian yeti in Siberia in the final act to seal the collusion and 2016 election for Trump?

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Sometimes you wonder if he's not really a colossal moron and just a brilliant parody of the lunatic left.

Β 

The friggin National Enquirer?

Β 

What did they suppress the story that Don Jr. met with a Russian yeti in Siberia in the final act to seal the collusion and 2016 election for Trump?

Β 

Yeah, isn't it sad that the Republican nominee is so f'n shady that he had to rely on theΒ friggin National Enquirer to cover up his dirt?

Β 

What else don't we know about this POS?

Β 

giphy.gif

Β 

PS: thanks for confirming Russian collusion...

12 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

So…I’m back from a day at the beach and came here looking for the list of things you believe that I hate about America. But….your list is apparently…NOTHING! Nice work Billsy.Β 

Hey! I ordered my list of things I β€œhate about America” hours and hours ago. The service around here sucks.Β 

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Hey! I ordered my list of things I β€œhate about America” hours and hours ago. The service around here sucks.Β 

Idiots that think Twitter is a real place to get news of the world?

It's multitudes of partisan hacks?

All of it's news outlets that only report on the side of story as it relates to their political affiliation?

These 2 a$$holes were elected president?

gettyimages-1228795203.jpg

Patriots fans?

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

America has her warts too.Β Β 

Edited by Tenhigh

5 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Β 

Well, you don't want to "fundamentally transform" America, so that means you hate her.Β  I'm sure when you married your wife, it was with the intention of "fundamentally transforming" her.

4 hours ago, Doc said:

Β 

Well, you don't want to "fundamentally transform" America, so that means you hate her.Β  I'm sure when you married your wife, it was with the intention of "fundamentally transforming" her.

You know it’s funny but I used to listen to Dr Laura on the radio and time and time again she would ask people who’d call to complain about their spouse β€˜are they different now than when you married them’? They’d ALWAYS answer no. So she’d ask why are you desperate to transform them now?! She always made a ton of sense.Β 

• Dislike 1

35 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

You know it’s funny but I used to listen to Dr Laura on the radio and time and time again she would ask people who’d call to complain about their spouse β€˜are they different now than when you married them’? They’d ALWAYS answer no. So she’d ask why are you desperate to transform them now?! She always made a ton of sense.Β 

I always liked her. Β She was a straight shooter.Β 

11 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I always liked her. Β She was a straight shooter.Β 

She was hilarious. If you listened to her long enough you could pretty much answer everyone’s problems yourself. People are simple creatures. (Regardless of what they currently say about skin color, creed, etc)Β 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1