🇨🇳🇷🇴🇺🇦 Biden's Corruption: $20M+ bribes. All the evidence that isn't evidence.

The same media organs that ignored and traduced The Post’s laptop reporting still show no curiosity about the tens of millions of dollars which the Biden family has collected from oligarchs in Russia, Ukraine and China.

The Times didn’t need to rely on the laptop to do basic journalism on this scheme.

They could have asked Tony Bobulinski, Hunter’s former business partner, who made himself available to the media before the 2020 election. He gave the FBI e-mails, documents and WhatsApp messages which corroborate and augment material on the laptop.

In addition, the Grassley-Johnson inquiry provided an official money trail from overseas interests to bank accounts associated with the Bidens and their partners.

The refusal of the Times and the rest of the media to cover this story amounted to election interference.

Polls show that about 10% of Biden voters would have changed their vote if they had known about the scandal. That would have had a material effect on the result.

Which, of course, was the point.

https://nypost.com/2022/03/20/white-house-ignores-its-hunter-problem/

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, BillStime said:

Keep digging your own hole Deek... 

image.thumb.png.1dcdf04a8f30c0bad8bf111bc4713708.png

image.thumb.png.671cb6ddd479e35c8db3b0939d9ba2f9.png

Quote where I called anyone in the LGTBQ community FREAKS... YOU'RE the one worried about the feelings of the HETEROSEXUAL community in said thread.

OWN IT

You really don’t get it? Really?. You called everyone else who opposed the LGBT community “freaks”. Do you think my many friends and family members in that community would ever throw that word around when referring to others? No…they wouldn’t…ever! The childish name calling has gotten out of hand. State your point, make your arguments, but please knock off the name calling (ie: idiots, freaks, POS). It unnecessary to get your point across. 

• Agree 1

14 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

You really don’t get it? Really?. You called everyone else who opposed the LGBT community “freaks”. Do you think my many friends and family members in that community would ever throw that word around when referring to others? No…they wouldn’t…ever! The childish name calling has gotten out of hand. State your point, make your arguments, but please knock off the name calling (ie: idiots, freaks, POS). It unnecessary to get your point across. 

See, here's the thing - most people don't have issues with the LGTBQ community - but the cult is defending discrimination against them... and yes, I stand by comments - they are indeed INSECURE FREAKS.

Get over yourself.

29 minutes ago, BillStime said:

See, here's the thing - most people don't have issues with the LGTBQ community - but the cult is defending discrimination against them... and yes, I stand by comments - they are indeed INSECURE FREAKS.

Get over yourself.

Ya see…here’s the thing…you come on here espousing the position of a card carrying woke leftist…but when push came to shove you exposed yourself as a hate filled bigot. Own it! Or maybe, just maybe, you might want admit that the name calling is juvenile and inappropriate. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Ya see…here’s the thing…you come on here espousing the position of a card carrying woke leftist…but when push came to shove you exposed yourself as a hate filled bigot. Own it! Or maybe, just maybe, you might want admit that the name calling is juvenile and inappropriate. 

You are the one concerned about STRAIGHT people (who are ok with alienating and discriminating against the LGTBQ community) being called insecure freaks - there is nothing bigoted about me calling out their HATE.

Your inherent bias is freakn hilarious - it doesn't even register on your radar when your friends in the cult here disparage those on the left.

You talk about name calling but remain silent when DR and his multiple personalities and friends tell others to F-OFF, WASTES of SKIN PIECES of ****s*it stains... because you are WEAK and 100% aligned with these FREAKS.

I will continue to point out the cults hypocrisy every day... and I know YOU hate it otherwise you wouldn't respond to every post I make here.  You have issues and best you work them out on your own and not project your own insecurities on me. 

LMAO - you fell into this hole and keep digging deeper - keep trying to pin your hate on me and it will not work.

Edited by BillStime

11 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You are the one concerned about STRAIGHT people (who are ok with alienating and discriminating against the LGTBQ community) being called insecure freaks - there is nothing bigoted about me calling out their HATE.

You inherent bias is freakn hilarious - it doesn't even register on your radar when your friends in the cult here disparage those on the left.

You talk about name calling but remain silent when DR and his multiple personalities and friends tell others to F-OFF, WASTES of SKIN PIECES of ****s*it stains... because you are WEAK and 100% aligned with these FREAKS.

I will continue to point out the cults hypocrisy every day... and I know YOU hate it otherwise you wouldn't respond to every post I make here.  You have issues and best you work them out on your own and project your own insecurities on me. 

LMAO - you fell into this hole and keep digging deeper - keep trying to pin your hate on me and it will not work.

Just a simple ‘you’re right, that was probably over the line and inappropriate of me’ would have been the proper response. But nope…just continue being you. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Can you produce an “authentic service order receipt authorized by the signature” from the blind Trump supporter/computer guru to validate how those emails made their way to Wikileaks?

Yeah, that's the threshold of proof here.  On this message board.  Being in personal possession of critical evidence from ongoing investigations.  You should be careful asking such a question because doing so provides others the opportunity to hold you to such a standard of proof.  

But fortunately the repair shop did.  They gave the receipt to the FBI.  What they did with it is anybody's guess.  Now I suppose you'll insist the repair shop owner is a Russian asset they've groomed for 30 years waiting for the perfect moment to frame the son of a US Senator from Delaware that the KGB's time machine program from 1990 had forecasted will become President of the U.S. in the year 2020. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Just a simple ‘you’re right, that was probably over the line and inappropriate of me’ would have been the proper response. But nope…just continue being you. 

Nope. You have bigger issues... and I am constant reminder of what you HATE about America. 

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

But there IS bigotry in calling out Right leaning Trump supporting conservatives who happen to love and respect the LGTBQ (and all the other communities) as freaks.  

Carry on Bigot. 

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Just block me - it will help sweep your issues under a rug.

I don't think it's his issue.  I really think it's your issue and your family's as well.  

But putting you on ignore is a great idea.  You ruin the board and I add to that by engaging with you.  

Later Bigot. 

43 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

But there IS bigotry in calling out Right leaning Trump supporting conservatives who happen to love and respect the LGTBQ (and all the other communities) as freaks.  

Carry on Bigot. 

I don't think it's his issue.  I really think it's your issue and your family's as well.  

But putting you on ignore is a great idea.  You ruin the board and I add to that by engaging with you.  

Later Bigot. 

But that’s not what I said Jimmy - my comments were targeted towards the cult bending over backwards to defend the disgusting LGTBQ bills floating around red states.

Nice to see you jump into another exchange that has zero to do with you.

Another one who just can’t help himself.

43 minutes ago, BillStime said:

But that’s not what I said Jimmy - my comments were targeted towards the cult bending over backwards to defend the disgusting LGTBQ bills floating around red states.

Nice to see you jump into another exchange that has zero to do with you.

Another one who just can’t help himself.

Disgusting LGTBQ Bills?  Let’s start with the most publicized one. FL HB 1577.  Please copy here the part of the Bill that is disgusting and has anything to do with the LGTBQ community.  That is the only response I would like from you to this post. 

I’ll wait…..

19 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Disgusting LGTBQ Bills?  Let’s start with the most publicized one. FL HB 1577.  Please copy here the part of the Bill that is disgusting and has anything to do with the LGTBQ community.  That is the only response I would like from you to this post. 

I’ll wait…..

Why bother?  The simps have been given their talking points by their masters here: "don't say gay!"  Never mind that it means "for those 8 and under," they just want to lie about everything they can to get their way/guy/girl in office and/or the other guy/girl out of office. 

• Haha (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I’ll wait…..

Rabbit hole guy - you don’t need to wait - the nice thing about this message board is you can search and go back and read what I wrote about that bill. I’m confident we already exchanged POV’s in that thread. 

Bye! 

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Rabbit hole guy - you don’t need to wait - the nice thing about this message board is you can search and go back and read what I wrote about that bill. I’m confident we already exchanged POV’s in that thread. 

Bye! 

Oh you’ve given your opinion on it many times. You’ve most recently called it disgusting. That’s not what I’m looking for. I’m looking for specific wording in FL HB 1577 that brought you to the conclusion that it’s disgusting.  Can you or can you not do that?  

42 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Oh you’ve given your opinion on it many times. You’ve most recently called it disgusting. That’s not what I’m looking for. I’m looking for specific wording in FL HB 1577 that brought you to the conclusion that it’s disgusting.  Can you or can you not do that?  

Go back to the appropriate thread and read up all about it... 

And yes, the bill is disgusting.

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Go back to the appropriate thread and read up all about it... 

And yes, the bill is disgusting.

Why would I go back and read the whole thread when I’ve got the horse’s mouth right here? If you can’t point out which lines in FL HB 1577 are disgusting it leads me to believe you’ve not even read it.  Come on man. Pointing this out is the best way to shut me up. 

8 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Why would I go back and read the whole thread when I’ve got the horse’s mouth right here? If you can’t point out which lines in FL HB 1577 are disgusting it leads me to believe you’ve not even read it.  Come on man. Pointing this out is the best way to shut me up. 

I copied most of the bill right into the thread in question and highlighted sections - go fish you lazy ****I

• Dislike 1

9 hours ago, BillStime said:

Just block me - it will help sweep your issues under a rug.

So…I’m back from a day at the beach and came here looking for the list of things you believe that I hate about America. But….your list is apparently…NOTHING! Nice work Billsy. 

22 hours ago, BillStime said:

First, opposition research - aka STEELE DOSSIER - was initially funded by YOUR PARTY; not Hillary...  

And then the rest of your garbage of 4 years? All we heard leading up to the election was LOCK HER UP and MEXICO IS PAYING FOR THE WALL... all politicians lie (My favorite lie from Trump though? I won't have time to visit my properties or golf - and then he went on to visit them over a 1/4 of his presidency... lol)

LMAO - omfg you are pathetic

Second, keep crying about the STEELE DOSSIER but don't you DARE say a word about Manafort providing the RUSSIANS campaign data and ROGER STONE coordinating with WIKIELEAKS on the release of DNC emails stolen by the RUSSIANS... 

All to benefit who?

Idiots

Still living in the past and believing BS where the hell did you come up with that one it's been proven that the DNC was the one that paid for the BS dossier over & over & given all that was uncovered by the BS FISA court warrants all involved should have been locked up but they weren't Trump people so it's okay .

And it's okay to blow millions on following BS stories but it's a different deal when it's your boys boy so the field has a slight tilt to it from what I'm catching from your normal reply .

And if there was a coordination with wikieleaks to bring the truth out i'm good with it but it didn't put any one in jail as it should have it just brought out the truth as far as the amount of corruption that surrounded the DNC & it's actions but you still give them a pass on it .

Stay true to your agenda ... A** BAG !!

Oh and the National enquirer (now there's a upstanding paper if i ever saw one) covering up stories how about making up BS for readers like you ... WTH !

Edited by T master

10 minutes ago, T master said:

Still living in the past and believing BS where the hell did you come up with that one it's been proven that the DNC was the one that paid for the BS dossier over & over & given all that was uncovered by the BS FISA court warrants all involved should have been locked up but they weren't Trump people so it's okay .

And it's okay to blow millions on following BS stories but it's a different deal when it's your boys boy so the field has a slight tilt to it from what I'm catching from your normal reply .

And if there was a coordination with wikieleaks to bring the truth out i'm good with it but it didn't put any one in jail as it should have it just brought out the truth as far as the amount of corruption that surrounded the DNC & it's actions but you still give them a pass on it .

Stay true to your agenda ... A** BAG !!

Oh and the National enquirer (now there's a upstanding paper if i ever saw one) covering up stories how about making up BS for readers like you ... WTH !

image.thumb.jpeg.8b5035f8b37dddcdc12279633b3ac7e1.jpeg

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

image.thumb.jpeg.8b5035f8b37dddcdc12279633b3ac7e1.jpeg

The conservative plot to allow liberals to prove how ignorant their policies are and the lack of common sense there in is called 

Operation - Stupid is as Stupid does !!

And yes folks we've seen it in action just look at what has transpired the last year his poling numbers prove it along with the facts . Sorry you lose !!

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Sometimes you wonder if he's not really a colossal moron and just a brilliant parody of the lunatic left.

The friggin National Enquirer?

What did they suppress the story that Don Jr. met with a Russian yeti in Siberia in the final act to seal the collusion and 2016 election for Trump?

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Sometimes you wonder if he's not really a colossal moron and just a brilliant parody of the lunatic left.

The friggin National Enquirer?

What did they suppress the story that Don Jr. met with a Russian yeti in Siberia in the final act to seal the collusion and 2016 election for Trump?

Yeah, isn't it sad that the Republican nominee is so f'n shady that he had to rely on the friggin National Enquirer to cover up his dirt?

What else don't we know about this POS?

giphy.gif

PS: thanks for confirming Russian collusion...

12 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

So…I’m back from a day at the beach and came here looking for the list of things you believe that I hate about America. But….your list is apparently…NOTHING! Nice work Billsy. 

Hey! I ordered my list of things I “hate about America” hours and hours ago. The service around here sucks. 

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Hey! I ordered my list of things I “hate about America” hours and hours ago. The service around here sucks. 

Idiots that think Twitter is a real place to get news of the world?

It's multitudes of partisan hacks?

All of it's news outlets that only report on the side of story as it relates to their political affiliation?

These 2 a$$holes were elected president?

gettyimages-1228795203.jpg

Patriots fans?

America has her warts too.  

Edited by Tenhigh

5 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Well, you don't want to "fundamentally transform" America, so that means you hate her.  I'm sure when you married your wife, it was with the intention of "fundamentally transforming" her.

4 hours ago, Doc said:

Well, you don't want to "fundamentally transform" America, so that means you hate her.  I'm sure when you married your wife, it was with the intention of "fundamentally transforming" her.

You know it’s funny but I used to listen to Dr Laura on the radio and time and time again she would ask people who’d call to complain about their spouse ‘are they different now than when you married them’? They’d ALWAYS answer no. So she’d ask why are you desperate to transform them now?! She always made a ton of sense. 

• Dislike 1

35 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

You know it’s funny but I used to listen to Dr Laura on the radio and time and time again she would ask people who’d call to complain about their spouse ‘are they different now than when you married them’? They’d ALWAYS answer no. So she’d ask why are you desperate to transform them now?! She always made a ton of sense. 

I always liked her.  She was a straight shooter. 

11 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I always liked her.  She was a straight shooter. 

She was hilarious. If you listened to her long enough you could pretty much answer everyone’s problems yourself. People are simple creatures. (Regardless of what they currently say about skin color, creed, etc) 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1