AZ cuts Jordan Phillips - now signed by Bills

YoloinOhio

Just now, DrDawkinstein said:

Oliver, Settle, Jones, Phillips

Mix and match however you want.

I think Oliver and Settle will be the "starters" and are in for obvious passing situations, Jones rotates in for Settle in short yardage and obvious rushing downs, and Philips spells Oliver when needed.  

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, gonzo1105 said:

Man that means Star has to be gone after June 1st if true. 

so you got Ed, and Jordan Phillips at the 3 Tech 

Jones and Settle at the 1T

Can probably say that there is no shot at Jordan Davis now, not that I personally wanted him 

He isn't going to make it past Pittsburgh anyway, and likely gone before them too.  

1 minute ago, gonzo1105 said:

Man that means Star has to be gone after June 1st if true. 

so you got Ed, and Jordan Phillips at the 3 Tech 

Jones and Settle at the 1T

Can probably say that there is no shot at Jordan Davis now, not that I personally wanted him 

I know Settle is said to be able to play at 1T, but I don't think that's enough of his main gig to count on him to rotate there regularly. 

1 minute ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I think Oliver and Settle will be the "starters" and are in for obvious passing situations, Jones rotates in for Settle in short yardage and obvious rushing downs, and Philips spells Oliver when needed.  

Yep, was just googling to confirm, Jones is a 1T.

So Settle and Jones at 1T, and Oliver and Phillips at 3T. Which is the best spot for both Ed and Jordan.

Lot of nasty beef in the middle of that DL now.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Why?  Jordan lives up to his "Big9797" nickname, but he kind of sucks at 1T DT.  Much more of a 3T guy.

Not to play 1T, but because we will have 5 DT's...and we are not keeping 5 DT's on our active game day roster IMO.  

We are set at 1T already with Settle and Jones.  Phillips would be here to back up Oliver IMO.  So yeah, I agree with you totally on that.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.