Bills converting Matt Milano salary to signing bonus

YoloinOhio

5 hours ago, Putin said:

There’s another rotational DT in Carolina ?

Or or we keep him  because there’s sooo many talented wr’s we can go get for $6 million 

McKenzie takes over in the slot. Our offense is set…..just need to add depth and you don’t pay a depth WR $6 million.

22 minutes ago, streetkings01 said:

McKenzie takes over in the slot. Our offense is set…..just need to add depth and you don’t pay a depth WR $6 million.

Do you really believe McKenzie can just replace Beasley ? 

11 hours ago, Putin said:

Do you really believe McKenzie can just replace Beasley ? 

Yes I also do.  Beasley was better against zone than McKenzie was, but against man McKenzie was better due to speed.  You can teach him how to find the open spots and sit down, but you can't teach speed.  Will he be 100% as good, maybe not, but think it can down to either keeping Beasley or McKenzie and of the two think I'd rather have McK at this point.  And admittedly as of now they still have both but do think he will be gone soon.

I'm of the opinion like many he was asked to take a fairly large pay cut, he said no and they gave him permission to seek a trade.  Also think he may have some desire to leave too.

I suppose it's also possible that in seeking a trade teams told him yes we'll trade for you, but we then want to cut your contract in half or told him we'll wait until the Bills cut you and offer you a contract for $3 to $4 mil or so.  If that's the case, then maybe he does at the 11th hour agree to a pay cut and stays.   But if I were to bet money, I'd take he gets cut or traded today!

Just saw this on FB.  

The Buffalo Bills and LB Matt Milano have agreed to a contract restructure that created $5.172M in cap space!  

The players have fully bought in, and are ready to win now!! 

#BuiltinBuffalo #brandonbeaneundefeated #winningoffseason #letsgobuffalo #teamplayers #superbowlwindow #onebuffalo #BillsMafia

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.