Packers release Za'Darius Smith

Draconator

41 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Hell of a player. Not sure what was going on with his injury. There is talk he might be headed to KC.

how does KC afford all these guys.  ???

let everyone else be distracted by him, we can get C. Jones.  

I'd be fine with him also if he can play DE and still get pressures.  

1 minute ago, RyanC883 said:

how does KC afford all these guys.  ???

With all the criminals on that team, they put their collective criminal minds together, and lie and cheat to find a way.

Or am I talking about the Patriot's? 

• Haha (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

If his injury is 100% healed, you gotta ask yourself do you want a 32 yr old Chandler Jones at 15/yr or a 29 yr old Smith at 16/yr?  26 sacks and 29 tfl's is pretty damn impressive. 

Personally, if completely healthy, I would take Smith over  Jones.

Just now, LABILLBACKER said:

I'd lean that way too. You can teach him to be a RDE.

Agree. I really would love to have someone like him, or Jones, at RDE. Not just because it would be a proven impact player on the line, but also because I think you would see Rousseau's pass rush game dramatically improve.

17 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Agree. I really would love to have someone like him, or Jones, at RDE. Not just because it would be a proven impact player on the line, but also because I think you would see Rousseau's pass rush game dramatically improve.

Hope we have enough considering the Saffold amount hasn't broken yet? Very true, Groot and Ed's pass rushing ability would soar with an elite pass rusher. I think the next name to drop will be one of these 2. Or Ogbah cheap which would be meh to me.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.