How much did you pay for gas and groceries today?

3 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Meh. Dems told us years ago that the president has nothing to do with the price of oil.  

They also told us inflation wasn’t happening as late as spring 2022 - an election year.  

• Like (+1) 4

46 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

They also told us inflation wasn’t happening as late as spring 2022 - an election year.  

And there wasn't a crisis at our border.

• Like (+1) 5

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Actually, Republicans told us the border could wait... remember?

The message for Joe and his clown show is, you broke it you fix it.  Issue an executive order declaring a state of emergency and shut down the border.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

The message for Joe and his clown show is, you broke it you fix it.  Issue an executive order declaring a state of emergency and shut down the border.

The border today is no different than how he received it. 

• Haha (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

This.  Joke issued 535 executive orders related to the border.  He didn't ask Congress for approval then.  He doesn't need it now to reverse them.  But again...that would give Trump a win and that's all he cares about.

2 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

All the lolz, you seriously didn't type this.........

Does it surprise you?  It lives in a world where Dems are perfect.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

The border today is no different than how he received it. 

You've got to be trolling/kidding.  Even you can't be that ignorant.  What a mess.  

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Irv said:

You've got to be trolling/kidding.  Even you can't be that ignorant.  What a mess.  

They've had to convince themselves of so much.  The number of illegals was always going to increase by a factor of 5, Joke's 535 EO on the border had nothing to do with it.

1 hour ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

Ahhh....but he did.

Oh you’re back - why, when you were bitching about Marxists - did you not want to respond when I asked when your home land banned semiautomatic and pump action rifles?

1 hour ago, Doc said:

They've had to convince themselves of so much.  The number of illegals was always going to increase by a factor of 5, Joke's 535 EO on the border had nothing to do with it.

Talk about people who have to convince themselves of anything - lmao.

So Trumps wall never worked and Biden’s EO’s didn’t work - why not pass the Senates bipartisan immigration bill?

Why not, DoC?

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Oh you’re back - why, when you were bitching about Marxists - did you not want to respond when I asked when your home land banned semiautomatic and pump action rifles?

Talk about people who have to convince themselves of anything - lmao.

So Trumps wall never worked and Biden’s EO’s didn’t work - why not pass the Senates bipartisan immigration bill?

Why not, DoC?

Because the bills a joke, but you already knew that.

9 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Because the bills a joke, but you already knew that.

And Joke's EO's worked exactly how he/the Dems wanted them to work.  Which is why they're trying (vainly) to pin it on the Repubs.  Not working.

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Doc said:

And Joke's EO's worked exactly how he/the Dems wanted them to work.  Which is why they're trying (vainly) to pin it on the Repubs.  Not working.

Yeah - that’s why the Biden Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has removed a higher percentage of arrested border crossers in its first two years than the Trump DHS did over its last two years. Moreover, migrants were more likely to be released after a border arrest under President Trump than under President Biden.

Gotta be tough for such independents like you.

• Haha (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...

EVERYONE knows this.

Even the ones pretending that they don't.

A $100 grocery haul in 2019 costs almost $140 today — nearly 40 percent more for the same common items, causing consumers to “become creative to cope” with crippling inflation.

According to a Wall Street Journal analysis of NielsenIQ data on the prices of everyday foods such as meat, vegetables, starches, and snacks, Americans are facing a dramatic increase across all categories.

“A Benjamin just isn’t what it used to be,” the Journal’s Stephanie Stamm and Jesse Newman wrote, alongside graphs showing that the average $100 grocery list now costs 36.5 percent more compared to five years ago.

This means that in order to spend the same amount on food as they did in 2019, shoppers would have to place almost $37 worth of items back on the shelves before checking out.

https://www.wsj.com/business/retail/inflation-food-price-of-groceries-2024-5010700b

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

EVERYONE knows this.

Even the ones pretending that they don't.

A $100 grocery haul in 2019 costs almost $140 today — nearly 40 percent more for the same common items, causing consumers to “become creative to cope” with crippling inflation.

According to a Wall Street Journal analysis of NielsenIQ data on the prices of everyday foods such as meat, vegetables, starches, and snacks, Americans are facing a dramatic increase across all categories.

“A Benjamin just isn’t what it used to be,” the Journal’s Stephanie Stamm and Jesse Newman wrote, alongside graphs showing that the average $100 grocery list now costs 36.5 percent more compared to five years ago.

This means that in order to spend the same amount on food as they did in 2019, shoppers would have to place almost $37 worth of items back on the shelves before checking out.

https://www.wsj.com/business/retail/inflation-food-price-of-groceries-2024-5010700b

Pretty sure Frankish has proactively disproved the WSJ with his Thanksgiving meal cost per head. No information on what he is paying for gas over the last several months. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Best Economy Ever, Jack! NYT Reports Inflation 'Unexpectedly' Rose Sharply in March

22186e48-8d4e-46ad-aa6d-b4b0f5cb42c9-105

Despite reassurance from the White House that the economy is doing just fine, the average American who buys things like food and gas knows it's not.

Prices are still going up, making already tight budgets even tighter while.the White House says Biden is saving us money.

So imagine our shock when The New York Times of all places reports that inflation rose sharply in March.

https://twitchy.com/amy-curtis/2024/04/11/nyt-inflation-rose-sharply-n2394930

The best economy ever is a farce that needs to spend a trillion in borrowed every quarter of life support money to keep the system running.

Its like my big-shot brother-in-law that always has the latest and greatest of everything and new cars in the driveway every year without a cent in the bank or any investmemts.  The king of the  consumption lifestyle without a pot to piss in. 

Like the robust US economy.  A big illusion

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

The irony that this thread exists considering the CULT has done nothing to help curb price gouging and wants to do nothing to help out the little guy.

What are you doing about it except whine, cry, piss and moan on a football message board?

Are you doing yeoman's work to help out the little guy instead of crying like a little baby nonstop about everything from Trump to the "so called" cultists?

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, njbuff said:

What are you doing about it except whine, cry, piss and moan on a football message board?

Are you doing yeoman's work to help out the little guy instead of crying like a little baby nonstop about everything from Trump to the "so called" cultists?

Oh NJ - is that you projecting, again?

Are you whining on a football message board?

Do you contribute anything here but attack me daily? I reallllly get under your thin skin.

What am I doing to help the little guy?

I vote for people who look out for the little guy.

You vote for people who look out for this:

image.thumb.jpeg.ca54c6420fa497c1505fff7de2b2b2d9.jpeg

Get the h out of here you little B.

• Vomit 1

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Oh NJ - is that you projecting, again?

Are you whining on a football message board?

Do you contribute anything here but attack me daily? I reallllly get under your thin skin.

What am I doing to help the little guy?

I vote for people who look out for the little guy.

You vote for people who look out for this:

image.thumb.jpeg.ca54c6420fa497c1505fff7de2b2b2d9.jpeg

Get the h out of here you little B.

I stopped reading when you said I attack you DAILY. 

Pretty difficult to do when I'm not on here every day. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

The irony that this thread exists considering the CULT has done nothing to help curb price gouging and wants to do nothing to help out the little guy.

Your guy has been President for 4 years. And in that time basically everything doubled in price. Now you want 4 more years of this? We will be standing in bread lines by then

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Your guy has been President for 4 years. And in that time basically everything doubled in price. Now you want 4 more years of this? We will be standing in bread lines by then

Did Donald Trump hand off a thriving economy at the end of his term?