2022 NFL Combine thread

YoloinOhio

Jordan Davis who is 6'6 and a half at 341 pounds just ran the 4.82 40.

Holy smokes.  If we were not going to get a WR with our first pick, I would certainly be A OK with that dude.

I just think with the success that the Bills have with developing DB's, we could find some quality players to play well within our system with early to mid round picks.  Draft a couple, I would think that one of them would stick in becoming a quality player.

Edited by Magox
  • Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Magox said:

Jordan Davis who is 6'6 and a half at 341 pounds just ran the 4.82 40.

Holy smokes.  If we were not going to get a WR with our first pick, I would certainly be A OK with that dude.

I just think with the success that the Bills have with developing DB's, we could find some quality players to play well within our system with early to mid round picks.  Draft a couple, I would think that one of them would stick in becoming a quality player.

I wonder if the intel is correct about his weight management?  Buffalo’s restaurants are bar none. Don’t need another Karlos Williams situation 😎

I don’t know if it’s nostalgia from not having a combine last year, or this group of players is just extremely impressive. But there are dudes I’ve never heard of that I look at like “damn I’d love to have him on the Bills.”

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Motor26 said:

I don’t know if it’s nostalgia from not having a combine last year, or this group of players is just extremely impressive. But there are dudes I’ve never heard of that I look at like “damn I’d love to have him on the Bills.”

It should be a bigger, deeper class because of the Covid year...Players who opted out and came back...B-)

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Motor26 said:

Isn't this class especially large due the whole Covid thing the last couple years.

12 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Wyatt has been mocked to bills

I've got zero issue with that...Though I do think Wyatt is the 1st DT off the board and that will be in the top 24 somewhere...

The way the Bills rotate they just need better players at DT in whole...I've preferred Davis for the obvious size reasoning. But I have to believe he's also a top 24 player after running like that...I can see Jones or Leal being in the mix at 25 for sure...It's just all good if that's where the Bills want to go...B-)

3 minutes ago, KOKBILLS said:

I've got zero issue with that...Though I do think Wyatt is the 1st DT off the board and that will be in the top 24 somewhere...

The way the Bills rotate they just need better players at DT in whole...I've preferred Davis for the obvious size reasoning. But I have to believe he's also a top 24 player after running like that...I can see Jones or Leal being in the mix at 25 for sure...It's just all good if that's where the Bills want to go...B-)

Wyatt and Davis could also push a couple of CB or WRs down. Either way I'm excited about the possibilities at 25

Edited by CNY315

11 minutes ago, KOKBILLS said:

Wyatt is a 1-tech guy with more pass rush promise than Davis, imo. Him and Oliver would be a great combo. I think how they approach DT will have a lot to do with the Phillips contract. 

3 minutes ago, Motor26 said:

Wyatt is a 1-tech guy with more pass rush promise than Davis, imo. Him and Oliver would be a great combo. I think how they approach DT will have a lot to do with the Phillips contract. 

Agreed...I really don't care if it's a 1 or 3...They just need better players to add to the rotation...They do a ton of mix and match already...Adding any of these guys is a big time upgrade IMHO...If Phillips is back even better...B-)

13 hours ago, Pete said:

Jameson Williams 1st

Breece Hall 2nd(maybe after a trade up)

add another WR  top 100 picks, with return ability 

rest of draft and FA- CB, DT, S, G, T, TE, Edge, P

I agree

1st....Jameson Williams 

2nd...Hall or Walker

3rd.....Alec Pierce

.....find defense in fa....

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I mean, is there any way the Bills don't use one of their last four picks (in the 6th and 7th round) on a punter?  I guess maybe if Araiza's gone before then, but what other team is going to draft him higher than that?

1 hour ago, LABILLBACKER said:

I agree

1st....Jameson Williams 

2nd...Hall or Walker

3rd.....Alec Pierce

.....find defense in fa....

Im all for it….but we’re rolling the dice with the OL being able to keep Josh alive.  The OL lost a handful of games for us this season.  We can’t allow that to happen again.  Not while we have 17

• Like (+1) 4

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.