January 6th 2021 FEDSURRECTION: The Corrupt Biden Regime: White House, FBI, DOJ, media, committee

BillsFanNC

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

Huge mistake to bring in Trump. It’ll backfire for sure if he’s allowed to speak. 

It’s all about the subpoena and bluster about how he must answer.  I watched the news tonight, heard the usual connect the dots approach to somehow try and pull Trump in to some imagined conspiracy, and including Schumer and Pelosi looking like a couple great grandparents talking into a cell phone about Trump.  They appeared old, weak and scared. 

What NBC didn’t report was anything that the 1/6 committee actually proved anything, or in fact, had evidence of anything tying Trump to the rioters. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Huge mistake to bring in Trump. It’ll backfire for sure if he’s allowed to speak. 

I agree. I hope he does. But they’re never going to let it happen. This was just a symbolic vote. 

• Agree 1

So what’s next? 
Since this is the last presentation by the J6 committee, is this the end of it? Personally, I think Trump will ignore the subpoena with no consequences. It doesn’t look like DOJ has the will to do anything, so I think this ugly chapter in our history is over, except for the prosecutions of the Trumpers who entered the Capital. 

Like it or not, the J6 committee results will define the events of that day for the history books used in school. People can complain that the participants were all chosen by Pelosi, they can moan that there was no cross examination, but that still won’t change the history. History will remember Trump for his actions and inactions that day. Hopefully our nation and democracy can move forward.

9 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

At this point the next litmus test is; do the dummy sheep start rallying behind jan6 stuff. 

let’s all watch and see how the programed respond. 

No.  A poll found more people started to believe it was really just a protest that got out of hand instead of an insurrection after watching the J6 hearings. :lol:

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

❤️🇺🇸

I love how the little people are all wearing masks at the height of the pandemic but the high and mighty Representative Pelosi is not.   Vaccines were just starting  to be given out and mask mandates were everywhere.

5 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

I love how the little people are all wearing masks at the height of the pandemic but the high and mighty Representative Pelosi is not.   Vaccines were just starting  to be given out and mask mandates were everywhere.

Yea, like everyone inside the Capital was forced to wear a mask that day but not her. No wonder people were mad.

• Like (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Now I wish he went to the capitol, Pelosi punches him she goes to jail… Win win for America

Remember we live in a clown world at the moment...

If this happened it wouldn't be Pelosi going to jail.