January 6th 2021 FEDSURRECTION: The Corrupt Biden Regime: White House, FBI, DOJ, media, committee

BillsFanNC

34 minutes ago, B-Man said:

How incredibly dishonest. 

Even those who dislike President Trump and his policies know that what goose wrote was excrement. 

We all lived through this,  your weak revisionism will get Billsy off but that’s about it. 

And this is exactly why he is basically @BillStime wrapped in long winded partisan talking points.

Minus the repetitive memes. 

A clown world "former republican" moron.

• Agree 1

This is the reason I was reluctant to return to this board. 

By basically every objective metric, the US’s response to COVID was terrible. Compare the per capita statistics to our peer countries and we looked like crap. We were not acting like the best country in the world, but instead like a country of complete incompetence. 

And it’s totally fine to question different responses by state and local governments. I thought they kept the schools closed too long. The pandemic hit in March, if you close the schools a bit early, then you have the entire summer to figure out how to keep them open in the fall. And prioritizing keeping bars and restaurants open when schools were closed was basically the opposite of what I think they should have done. 

But the federal government basically just told the states to take care of it. A global pandemic and the feds basically just washed their hands of it and left it to everyone else to figure out. We had states competing against each other to buy PPE from overseas, and then the feds would come over the top and outbid them to hoard supplies for the federal stockpile while people were dying. We had a Republican Governor sneak supplies through in the middle of the night because he was worried the feds would steal the supplies if they knew. You don’t have a functioning federal response when states have to start setting up whole new interstate quasi-governments so they could cooperate instead of compete. 

We literally have Donald Trump on tape saying in private that this was going to be really bad BEFORE he went out in public and said it was all going to be fine and it would disappear by the summer. 

It shouldn’t be surprising that you were statistically more likely to die of COVID if you were a Republican. We had a party and leader who were actively putting their supporters in lethal jeopardy and you’re all still kissing his ass. If the president wanted me dead, I wouldn’t be supporting him, not to mention shaping my entire worldview around a fantasy that he is an infallible godking 

Most of the posts on this board are barely distinguishable from a Brietbart comments section. It’s like all of the uncles that everyone secretly hoped wouldn’t come to Thanksgiving dinner got together to send boomer Facebook memes to each other. 

No wonder Billstime mostly just posts memes. Trying to engage in good faith with people so ignorant that they spend their time defending someone who basically tried to kill them is basically pointless. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

And this is exactly why he is basically @BillStime wrapped in long winded partisan talking points.

Minus the repetitive memes. 

A clown world "former republican" moron.

Awe - how cute.

Tell us why COVID related death rates are highest in areas that voted for Trump?

A fact you cannot dispute.

Then the vaccines arrived.

They proved so powerful, and the partisan attitudes toward them so different, that a gap in Covid’s death toll quickly emerged. I have covered that gap in two newsletters — one this summer, one last month — and today’s newsletter offers an update.

The brief version: The gap in Covid’s death toll between red and blue America has grown faster over the past month than at any previous point.

In October, 25 out of every 100,000 residents of heavily Trump counties died from Covid, more than three times higher than the rate in heavily Biden counties (7.8 per 100,000). October was the fifth consecutive month that the percentage gap between the death rates in Trump counties and Biden counties widened.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/08/briefing/covid-death-toll-red-america.html?smid=nytcore-ios-share&referringSource=articleShare

16 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

It's beyond the speaking gaffes. Its the doddering posture. It's trying to shake hands with imaginary people. It's wandering off stage into areas he clearly isn't supposed to go.

He is losing it. It will only get worse.

Denying this reality only tags those who shouldn't be taken seriously. 

Joke not even being able to remember that his own son didn't die in Iraq is irrefutable proof that he's going senile.  It's just inexcusable that the supposed impartial press didn't make a huge deal of that, but it's not surprising in the least.

12 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

By basically every objective metric, the US’s response to COVID was terrible. Compare the per capita statistics to our peer countries and we looked like crap. We were not acting like the best country in the world, but instead like a country of complete incompetence. 

And it’s totally fine to question different responses by state and local governments. I thought they kept the schools closed too long. The pandemic hit in March, if you close the schools a bit early, then you have the entire summer to figure out how to keep them open in the fall. And prioritizing keeping bars and restaurants open when schools were closed was basically the opposite of what I think they should have done. 

But the federal government basically just told the states to take care of it. A global pandemic and the feds basically just washed their hands of it and left it to everyone else to figure out. We had states competing against each other to buy PPE from overseas, and then the feds would come over the top and outbid them to hoard supplies for the federal stockpile while people were dying. We had a Republican Governor sneak supplies through in the middle of the night because he was worried the feds would steal the supplies if they knew. You don’t have a functioning federal response when states have to start setting up whole new interstate quasi-governments so they could cooperate instead of compete. 

We literally have Donald Trump on tape saying in private that this was going to be really bad BEFORE he went out in public and said it was all going to be fine and it would disappear by the summer. 

It shouldn’t be surprising that you were statistically more likely to die of COVID if you were a Republican. We had a party and leader who were actively putting their supporters in lethal jeopardy and you’re all still kissing his ass. If the president wanted me dead, I wouldn’t be supporting him, not to mention shaping my entire worldview around a fantasy that he is an infallible godking 

Most of the posts on this board are barely distinguishable from a Brietbart comments section. It’s like all of the uncles that everyone secretly hoped wouldn’t come to Thanksgiving dinner got together to send boomer Facebook memes to each other. 

No wonder Billstime mostly just posts memes. Trying to engage in good faith with people so ignorant that they spend their time defending someone who basically tried to kill them is basically pointless. 

More deaths under Joke despite "following the science" and doing everything the left claimed Trump was doing wrong and having vaccines and treatments.  Sorry but you can't escape this fact and any attempt to do so shows what you truly are.

I’ve never understood the line of thinking that says it’s the government’s job to ensure sure I won’t die from a virus. It isn’t! Whether you’re talking about Trump or Biden, neither have the authority to ensure you aren’t going to die….and if that is indeed the President’s job, I’m thinking the facts show they BOTH failed because people indeed died. The impact and threat of the virus was communicated to the American people by BOTH administrations. It’s then up to the people to react to that information as they see fit for themselves and their families. The only failure here was Fauchi….who proved to be the court jester under both administrations.

• Thank you (+1) 2

Not to mention that Biden and Harris were skeptical at best and downright against the vaccine at worst while campaigning and then magically were for it once in the White House. To the point that they advocated for vaccine mandates.

Clown world.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’ve never understood the line of thinking that says it’s the government’s job to ensure sure I won’t die from a virus. It isn’t! Whether you’re talking about Trump or Biden, neither have the authority to ensure you aren’t going to die….and if that is indeed the President’s job, I’m thinking the facts show they BOTH failed because people indeed died. The impact and threat of the virus was communicated to the American people by BOTH administrations. It’s then up to the people to react to that information as they see fit for themselves and their families. The only failure here was Fauchi….who proved to be the court jester under both administrations.

This is a fantastic example of a straw man argument. Well done!

21 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

Don't forget gang, the same goose who wrote this post from "on high" pointing out everyone else's faults and "straw man arguments"

had written this just two hours earlier.

23 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

It was him or the guy who just decided to let hundreds of thousands of Americans die because he couldn’t even be bothered to care about a pandemic. Easy choice. 

He affirms his bias over President Trump's actions (even though all of us just lived through it and know that he attempted to address the pandemic, with the assistance of federal officers to mixed results)

He condemns other posters while engaging in the same type of tactic.

What's the name for that ?

Oh yeah.  We all know.

Edited by B-Man
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 10/23/2022 at 5:32 PM, ChiGoose said:

It was him or the guy who just decided to let hundreds of thousands of Americans die because he couldn’t even be bothered to care about a pandemic. Easy choice. 

Couldn't be bothered so much that he delivered possibly that fastest vaccine ever?  And that is coming from a guy who thinks Trump is generally a POS, but I'm starting to wonder about you as these types of posts start to pile up. 

14 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

So beautiful.

Was just coming here to post this hahaha this was awesome 

How embarrassing for that fake journalist towing the CCP line.  Not remotely interested in the other side or the truth.  

Edited by Big Blitz