January 6th 2021 FEDSURRECTION: The Corrupt Biden Regime: White House, FBI, DOJ, media, committee

BillsFanNC

4 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Where in the article or the documents does it say that Pelosi rejected the request? It looks like the Sgt At Arms rejected it.

How did I know this was the hill you were going to die on?

:lol:

So you're going to go with Nancy Pelosi's direct report didn't loop her in on something as big as multiple NG troop requests for the Capitol?

20,000 NG troop approval for the Capitol pre-approved by DoD?  I'll just unilaterally make that call...multiple times...and not ask my boss for input.

You're an absolute clown and not a partisan hack at all!

4 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

And if Pelosi really did reject the help (which does not appear to be the case) and you think that’s bad, I wonder what you think about Trump rejecting calls to put an end to the violence for hours. I’m sure that as logical straight shooter, you’re even more upset at that. 

I wonder what you think about Trump asking people to peacefully and patriotically make their voices heard before any violence occurred? That was just code for do the insurrection, amirite?

I wonder what you think about all the videos showing Capitol police opening doors for people to enter?  That's just a problem that will one day be rectified, right?

I wonder what you think about a Trump supporter MAGA hat wearing insurrectionist going around Washington on J5 and J6 encouraging others to break the law and go into the Capitol in addition to being caught on video outside the capitol helping the crowd shove a large Trump sign into a line of police officers  and why he hasn't been charged with anything?  Beyond that I wonder what you think about the left and their willingness to vehemently defend this single solitary Trump supporter? Seems odd doesn't it?

As a logical straight shooter who is above the partisan fray I'm sure you'll acknowledge none of the above jives quite well with your insurrection narrative.

^_^

• Thank you (+1) 1

Also when the 12th of never arrives and we get to read the testimony of the house sergeant at arms in front of the J6 committee I'm sure that the record will show that they asked him about the requests and who, if anyone, he consulted in making the decision to reject the troops multiple times.

I'm certain those questions were asked.  No doubt about it.  Well at least I have suspicions and that apparently is good enough.

3 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Also when the 12th of never arrives and we get to read the testimony of the house sergeant at arms in front of the J6 committee I'm sure that the record will show that they asked him about the requests and who, if anyone, he consulted in making the decision to reject the troops multiple times.

I'm certain those questions were asked.  No doubt about it.  Well at least I have suspicions and that apparently is good enough.

You do know that the committee ends at the end of the Congress, right?

So even if they’re hiding the ball and never release a report (which I doubt), when the GOP likely takes over, McCarthy can just release everything. One way or the other, we will see the testimonies. Then again, McCarthy is a moron so he may find a way to screw this up. 

29 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

You do know that the committee ends at the end of the Congress, right?

So even if they’re hiding the ball and never release a report (which I doubt), when the GOP likely takes over, McCarthy can just release everything. One way or the other, we will see the testimonies. Then again, McCarthy is a moron so he may find a way to screw this up. 

You do realize that partisans on both sides will come up with reasons not to release it, right?

I forgot politicians are inherently noble and are always motivated by a dogged desire to just find the truth!

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

You do realize that partisans on both sides will come up with reasons not to release it, right?

I forgot politicians are inherently noble and are always motivated by a dogged desire to just find the truth!

Boy, you seem to be obsessed with straw man arguments almost as much as you’re obsessed with me. 

Just now, ChiGoose said:

Boy, you seem to be obsessed with straw man arguments almost as much as you’re obsessed with me. 

Uh huh.

From the guy who has often said that the J6 committee isn't political and is only after the truth.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

The J6 committee has been a massive failure and actually ended-up convincing people of the opposite of its intended effect.  Meanwhile those who served on it are being expunged from the ranks.  I hope it was worth it. 

• Agree 2

32 minutes ago, Doc said:

The J6 committee has been a massive failure and actually ended-up convincing people of the opposite of its intended effect.  Meanwhile those who served on it are being expunged from the ranks.  I hope it was worth it. 

Jan 6th committee polling:

40% more likely to vote Dem

31% more likely to vote Rep

29% no effect

I wonder if those more inclined to the GOP were just really impressed with all of the witnesses, who were almost all Republicans…

3 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

I’m not a doctor. He’s certainly lost his fastball but I’ve had family members with dementia and he’s nowhere near as bad as them.

Tripping up on words as an elderly person who struggled with a stutter isn’t necessarily dementia.

That being said, I’d prefer if he didn’t run for re-election.

But hey, at least he isn’t stupid enough to steal government documents, so he’s got that going for him. 

I agree there are more severe cases of cognitive decline than we see with Biden on a daily basis.  Assuming he was responsible for only for enjoying his retirement years, in his current condition I think most of like suggest he’s doing ok for an old codger.  Of course, he benefits from the access to the highest quality health care in the world, without regard to cost, travel and etc.   Seems we see his absolute best. 

Now, he has lost track of where his son died, Chi, and his son died 7 years ago. He drifts off mid conversation and loses track of his thoughts.  He mumbles unintelligibly frequently. 

To be fair, I don’t know if he actually suffers from dementia or Alzheimer’s, but it’s hard to watch him deteriorate and I am no fan of Biden. 

Using your fast ball analogy, he must not have pitched beyond T ball. 

18 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Jan 6th committee polling:

40% more likely to vote Dem

31% more likely to vote Rep

29% no effect

I wonder if those more inclined to the GOP were just really impressed with all of the witnesses, who were almost all Republicans…

When is this supposedly going to happen?  Do you think it’s going to prevent both houses from flipping?

24 minutes ago, Doc said:

When is this supposedly going to happen?  Do you think it’s going to prevent both houses from flipping?

No, I think the impact of the Jan 6 committee on the election will be minimal. Just wanted to dispel the false narrative that it’s convinced everyone to vote GOP. 

15 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

No, I think the impact of the Jan 6 committee on the election will be minimal. Just wanted to dispel the false narrative that it’s convinced everyone to vote GOP. 

I never said that. I said that it changed peoples minds on whether it was an insurrection versus a protest that turned into a spontaneous riot. 

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I agree there are more severe cases of cognitive decline than we see with Biden on a daily basis.  Assuming he was responsible for only for enjoying his retirement years, in his current condition I think most of like suggest he’s doing ok for an old codger.  Of course, he benefits from the access to the highest quality health care in the world, without regard to cost, travel and etc.   Seems we see his absolute best. 

Now, he has lost track of where his son died, Chi, and his son died 7 years ago. He drifts off mid conversation and loses track of his thoughts.  He mumbles unintelligibly frequently. 

To be fair, I don’t know if he actually suffers from dementia or Alzheimer’s, but it’s hard to watch him deteriorate and I am no fan of Biden. 

Using your fast ball analogy, he must not have pitched beyond T ball. 

It's beyond the speaking gaffes. Its the doddering posture. It's trying to shake hands with imaginary people. It's wandering off stage into areas he clearly isn't supposed to go.

He is losing it. It will only get worse.

Denying this reality only tags those who shouldn't be taken seriously. 

• Agree 1

16 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

It's beyond the speaking gaffes. Its the doddering posture. It's trying to shake hands with imaginary people. It's wandering off stage into areas he clearly isn't supposed to go.

Maybe they should feed Joe some addy like they do Trump?

13 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

I’m uncertain only of whether or not he would be  clinically diagnosed with Alzheimer’s or Dementia.  

In this case, it’s irrelevant because anyone with a heart and brain knew he wasn’t up for the task when he was running.  

But, he was the savior of the party according to many liberal voters. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I’m uncertain only of whether or not he would be  clinically diagnosed with Alzheimer’s or Dementia.  

In this case, it’s irrelevant because anyone with a heart and brain knew he wasn’t up for the task when he was running.  

But, he was the savior of the party according to many liberal voters. 

It was him or the guy who just decided to let hundreds of thousands of Americans die because he couldn’t even be bothered to care about a pandemic. Easy choice. 

• Haha (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

It was him or the guy who just decided to let hundreds of thousands of Americans die because he couldn’t even be bothered to care about a pandemic. Easy choice. 

Take a look at the number of deaths for Covid under Trumps Presidency……..okay did you do that? Now take a look of the number under Bidens presidency…..which number is greater? 

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Ok let's go on covid epidemiology and immunology. 

Seriously bring it. Bring your clown world.

41 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

It was him or the guy who just decided to let hundreds of thousands of Americans die because he couldn’t even be bothered to care about a pandemic. 

How incredibly dishonest. 

Even those who dislike President Trump and his policies know that what goose wrote was excrement. 

We all lived through this,  your weak revisionism will get Billsy off but that’s about it. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1