January 6th 2021 FEDSURRECTION: The Corrupt Biden Regime: White House, FBI, DOJ, media, committee

BillsFanNC

1 minute ago, 716er said:

This is the second time I have requested you to please stop taking me in your posts. You ignore my content, so it should not be hard to not tag me.

Thanks. 

You literally are replying to his 2 previous posts in this thread.  Maybe you should just not respond to him?

Just now, Tenhigh said:

You literally are replying to his 2 previous posts in this thread.  Maybe you should just not respond to him?

Am I the one on the high horse claiming that I ignore him?

I am free to respond to whatever I want to. It's awfully creepy, though, that this poster who claims to ignore me can't stop tagging me and telling me to ***** off.

• Haha (+1) 1

No, but if you are a delta bravo to someone on a public message board, you shouldn't be surprised if they reply telling you to pound salt.  You don't want the guy to reply to you, don't engage in the first place.  You can't be a DB and not expect to be treated in kind.

Edited by Tenhigh
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

5 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

No, but if you are a delta bravo to someone on a public message board, you shouldn't be surprised if the reply telling you to pound salt.  You don't want the guy to reply to you, don't engage in the first place.  You can't be a DB and not expect to be treated in kind.

Please explain how I was a "delta bravo" to the guy who is ignoring my posts. I did not even quote him to make sure he was not notified.

Edited by 716er

Just now, 716er said:

Please explain how I was a "delta bravo" to the guy who is ignoring my posts. 

See the last 2 posts on September 7 and the first 2 posts today.  It's ok, a lot of people come here and act like that.  But if you are going to dish it, just be prepared to take it, you know what I mean?

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

See the last 2 posts on September 7 and the first 2 posts today.  It's ok, a lot of people come here and act like that.  But if you are going to dish it, just be prepared to take it, you know what I mean?

There's a difference between a meme and continuing personal insults in multiple threads, many of which are unprovoked, like the first time I asked him to stop tagging me in posts on Friday.

IMO

46 minutes ago, 716er said:

There's a difference between a meme and continuing personal insults in multiple threads, many of which are unprovoked, like the first time I asked him to stop tagging me in posts on Friday.

IMO

Your meme was meant to insult him, no?  Maybe just don't engage and you won't get engaged with. You have the power to fix your own problem here.

1 hour ago, Tenhigh said:

1 hour ago, Tenhigh said:

No, but if you are a delta bravo to someone on a public message board, you shouldn't be surprised if the reply telling you to pound salt.  You don't want the guy to reply to you, don't engage in the first place.  You can't be a DB and not expect to be treated in kind.

This guy isn't too bright is he?

He knows I don't read his posts, yet he responds immediately to a thread that I bumped from page 3.

And then ***** when I tag him?

What a tool.

Since you're not too bright @716er I'll give you a real simple solution.  PUT ME ON IGNORE. Then you dont need too see my posts or tags.

Otherwise at minimum you'll continue to see yourself tagged in the generic biwekly f off that includes@BillStime and @Tiberius

4 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

This guy isn't too bright is he?

He knows I don't read his posts, yet he responds immediately to a thread that I bumped from page 3.

And then ***** when I tag him?

What a tool.

Since you're not too bright @716er I'll give you a real simple solution.  PUT ME ON IGNORE. Then you dont need too see my posts or tags.

Otherwise at minimum you'll continue to see yourself tagged in the generic biwekly f off that includes@BillStime and @Tiberius

What is this guy on? 

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

Why, when Biden is proving to be the worst President in history and has no chance of running, much less winning?  

That's probably what they thought, and now Old Joe has ruined their army, threatened Putin's very rule and might me add to his senate majority in the first midterm of his presidency! Not bad! 

Joe Biden, an American winner! 

image.png.5df332579bd764ac32d9880c0a8f9d71.png

• Haha (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, 716er said:

Unprovoked harassment for the DR impersonator to get his jollies.

Creepy and weird. 

In fairness he claims to be a ghost, not an impersonator. I don't know about that, I'm not even sure ghosts exist.  

All you can do is control you, and always remember, there is a U in there.  Well, there is a not a U in "there", but in the word "you", there is definitely a U in it.  

Damn it!  

• Haha (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

That's probably what they thought, and now Old Joe has ruined their army, threatened Putin's very rule and might me add to his senate majority in the first midterm of his presidency! Not bad! 

Joe Biden, an American winner! 

image.png.5df332579bd764ac32d9880c0a8f9d71.png

Old Joke did nothing.  The world did this, and more precisely, Putin did this to himself.  Not that anyone really cares about Ukraine (anymore).  And most everyone knows that Vlad wouldn't have attacked if Trump had been President.  

As for the Senate, no chance when prices for everything, especially gas and heating oil, rise in a month.

41 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

In fairness he claims to be a ghost, not an impersonator. I don't know about that, I'm not even sure ghosts exist.  

All you can do is control you, and always remember, there is a U in there.  Well, there is a not a U in "there", but in the word "you", there is definitely a U in it.  

Damn it!  

If only these dunces could remember the reason why I'm a "DR impersonator" is precisely because they themselves consistently accused me of being the real DR.

Harassment!

Too much. :lol: