January 6th 2021 FEDSURRECTION: The Corrupt Biden Regime: White House, FBI, DOJ, media, committee

BillsFanNC

5 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Now I don’t agree with this

If you walked into the regardless of reason, you should have your time in court, if you weren’t there then no there shouldn’t be any charges pressed for January 6 unless you were one of the people that was putting it together

1 hour ago, aristocrat said:

Oh, it shows us that evil exist just not in the way that you think

6 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Now I don’t agree with this

If you walked into the regardless of reason, you should have your time in court, if you weren’t there then no there shouldn’t be any charges pressed for January 6 unless you were one of the people that was putting it together

Oh, it shows us that evil exist just not in the way that you think

I’m sure you’ll tell me that your super duper top top secret clearance has info on the scariest people but you can’t tell me who it is because of your special clearance 

7 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

I’m sure you’ll tell me that your super duper top top secret clearance has info on the scariest people but you can’t tell me who it is because of your special clearance 

No, whenever I worked in the Air Force, I had a top-secret SCI clearance. Whenever you retire, you are debriefed, and they take the clearance away.

You’re not allowed to talk about what you were doing while you were using it and you don’t have current information other than people that are still an intelligence jobs which I do but honestly I’m not going to ask those questions because I’m not going to put those in risk of getting in trouble

So, in other words, I don’t have any information on January 6 other than procedure from over 20 years ago.

• BillsFanNC changed the title to January 6th 2021 FEDSURRECTION: The Corrupt Biden Regime: White House, FBI, DOJ, media, committee
2 minutes ago, Doc said:

When was that posted?  Again not that it matters because they weren't listening to him anyway.

I'm not sure, maybe 4. From most accounts cell service was non existent in DC on J6 anyway so nobody would get it, especially those at the Capitol

Regardless, the point is that they removed the post and banned a sitting POTUS from the modern age public square platform within hours of this post.

You need to be a useful idiot to not see what's going on.

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

I'm not sure, maybe 4. From most accounts cell service was non existent in DC on J6 anyway so nobody would get it, especially those at the Capitol

Regardless, the point is that they removed the post and banned a sitting POTUS from the modern age public square platform within hours of this post.

You need to be a useful idiot to not see what's going on.

Well 4 PM is kind of late.  Again there was a tweet around 1:12 PM and then 2:38 (26 minutes after the Capitol was breached) where he said to be peaceful.

20 minutes ago, Doc said:

Well 4 PM is kind of late.  Again there was a tweet around 1:12 PM and then 2:38 (26 minutes after the Capitol was breached) where he said to be peaceful.

Again, if it's too late the time stamp only helps the insurrectionist narrative. 

So why did Twitter delete it?

6 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Again, if it's too late the time stamp only helps the insurrectionist narrative. 

So why did Twitter delete it?

Again telling people to "peacefully and patriotically..." at the rally and then tweeting to be peaceful tells me no one was listening to him and he's not responsible.

On 1/7/2024 at 10:08 AM, BillsFanNC said:

Makes perfect sense to useful idiots Elon.

It also makes sense when you understand cointelpro.

The FBI has used covert operations against domestic political groups since its inception; however, covert operations under the official COINTELPRO label took place between 1956 and 1971. Many of the tactics used in COINTELPRO are alleged to have seen continued use including; discrediting targets through psychological warfare; smearing individuals and groups using forged documents and by planting false reports in the media; harassment; wrongful imprisonment; illegal violence; and assassination.[13][14][15][16] According to a Senate report, the FBI's motivation was "protecting national security, preventing violence, and maintaining the existing social and political order".[17]

Edited by Unforgiven
  • Like (+1) 1