Just Exactly How Stupid Have Americans Become ?

T master

It really amazes me how we as Americans react to a lot of things today that never would have happened some 40 or 50 yrs ago . I remember a time when the gov't actually or at least made me think they cared about the people that they were trying to lead but now i only find that was all BS just disguised to look that way & we are even more gullible now than ever !

There was a time a younger person that big pharma put out a drug known to many as Quailudes or as some called them Orange sunshine & the gov't stepped in after a couple of years because there were certain instances that arose finding that situations while on this drug were increasing causing accidents & deaths so the gov't told big pharma your done stop making this drug & just like that it was gone .

Yet today the opiod crisis continues & literally kills thousands & ruins peoples lives every day and due to the billions of dollars being made that is more than likely poured into the back door of the gov't to the FDA it continues even though the facts show that opioids are 10 times worse than Quailudes ever were ! 

Then there is the entire thing about Cannabis which the US gov't has had a patent on for decades !  if used as a recreational drug where the gov't couldn't make any money off of it then it was banned as a schedule 1 drug until they found out how to make billions if not trillions off the sale & distribution of it just the same as opioids but with a much less impact on deaths but the same impact financially to the gov't which makes it all okay ! 

Now on to the other relationships our beloved gov't just looks away from especially now . I recently went Disney and with all the mask mandates & all because of covid we were told we had to have a mask in certain situations which i get it I'm all about keeping people & myself safe so my wife ordered 5 or so masks & on the outside of the packages in big letters it said .

MADE IN CHINA !!  I immediately got pissed to think that we are all actually that ignorant & spineless which starts at the very top of or leadership of our country to allow this kind of stuff to continue and where does it stop ? Apparently it's not going to because there is not one us including the POTUS that has the balls to change it .

I really do try when ever i go out to buy American & it makes my heart happy when i find something that has MADE IN AMERICA on it even if it costs a bit more i will buy it rather than a POS that has Made In China on it but sometimes there are no other choices . I just wish that the powers that be would stand against the obvious economic take over of our country .

But the POTUS along with the rest of us are far to comfortable with the fact that allowing China to continue to profit weather it be watching TV, Tik Tok, or buying masks to in some way to protect us from the virus that was released in their country and allowed to give it to the world by purchasing all these things just baffles me to no end .

We use to call the US the most powerful free country on this planet and that other countries should follow our lead & now we along with other countries are the most gullible, spineless country that are being manipulated by another communist country yet we all continue to allow it ...

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

36 minutes ago, T master said:

It really amazes me how we as Americans react to a lot of things today that never would have happened some 40 or 50 yrs ago . I remember a time when the gov't actually or at least made me think they cared about the people that they were trying to lead but now i only find that was all BS just disguised to look that way & we are even more gullible now than ever !

There was a time a younger person that big pharma put out a drug known to many as Quailudes or as some called them Orange sunshine & the gov't stepped in after a couple of years because there were certain instances that arose finding that situations while on this drug were increasing causing accidents & deaths so the gov't told big pharma your done stop making this drug & just like that it was gone .

Yet today the opiod crisis continues & literally kills thousands & ruins peoples lives every day and due to the billions of dollars being made that is more than likely poured into the back door of the gov't to the FDA it continues even though the facts show that opioids are 10 times worse than Quailudes ever were ! 

Then there is the entire thing about Cannabis which the US gov't has had a patent on for decades !  if used as a recreational drug where the gov't couldn't make any money off of it then it was banned as a schedule 1 drug until they found out how to make billions if not trillions off the sale & distribution of it just the same as opioids but with a much less impact on deaths but the same impact financially to the gov't which makes it all okay ! 

Now on to the other relationships our beloved gov't just looks away from especially now . I recently went Disney and with all the mask mandates & all because of covid we were told we had to have a mask in certain situations which i get it I'm all about keeping people & myself safe so my wife ordered 5 or so masks & on the outside of the packages in big letters it said .

MADE IN CHINA !!  I immediately got pissed to think that we are all actually that ignorant & spineless which starts at the very top of or leadership of our country to allow this kind of stuff to continue and where does it stop ? Apparently it's not going to because there is not one us including the POTUS that has the balls to change it .

I really do try when ever i go out to buy American & it makes my heart happy when i find something that has MADE IN AMERICA on it even if it costs a bit more i will buy it rather than a POS that has Made In China on it but sometimes there are no other choices . I just wish that the powers that be would stand against the obvious economic take over of our country .

But the POTUS along with the rest of us are far to comfortable with the fact that allowing China to continue to profit weather it be watching TV, Tik Tok, or buying masks to in some way to protect us from the virus that was released in their country and allowed to give it to the world by purchasing all these things just baffles me to no end .

We use to call the US the most powerful free country on this planet and that other countries should follow our lead & now we along with other countries are the most gullible, spineless country that are being manipulated by another communist country yet we all continue to allow it ...

I don't think there's anything wrong with the government.  There's nothing wrong with our legal system or the Constitution.  Or the institutions of government, the three branches, or the departments which comprise the executive branch.  The system works fine.  The vast majority of Federal workers operate with the best of intentions.   

The problem is there are way too many incompetent and malicious characters in leadership positions both elected and appointed as provided by the political parties.  Voters have become less knowledgeable even as more information, facts, and data become available.  My assessment of the last 4 administrations, Bush, Obama, Trump, and now Biden are all complete duds and all belong in the bottom tier of Presidential administrations in US history.  For starters Bush was a liar and an intellectual simpleton, Obama was a fake and a divider, Trump was a buffoon and lacked any real administrative skills, and Biden is simply mentally impaired and it should be obvious to anyone that has a pulse that somebody else is running the country.  Even the administration of  William Henry Harrison was better than any of them and he died after just 31 days in office.  Truth is our leadership in the 21st century just sucks.  Add in the media which by default lies about everything and its no wonder we live in a contentious and divided house. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Americans aren't any more stupid today than they were 30 years ago. 

What's happened is that TPTB have effectively energized emotional response, that quick, pleasurable dopamine hit, over critical thinking.   As a result, the critical thinking muscle has atrophied.  

And...they certainly want it that way.  

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, T master said:

We’re witnessing a modern day decline of the Roman Empire.  

We’re still too powerful to be taken over militarily/economically… so our country has been infiltrated via “the culture” to make our population distracted with dumb ish.  It’s a psyop that most seem unaware of.  

Our leaders have been subverted to push an agenda on us that doesn’t align with the betterment of the lower/middle class. 

Look at every action from our leaders, and the inevitable reaction…. Lockdowns are an easy one, vaccine passports setting the stage for a digital pass.. easy again.. Wide open southern border, unchecked fentanyl, dividing us on race.. all obviously destructive.  

However, it goes even further… Look at something like the rent moratorium.  Who was hurt by that?  Mom and Pop investors who couldn’t collect rent and had to sell their handful of rental properties.  Who buys them?.. BlackRock.  You’ll own nothing and be happy.  

We are being destroyed from within. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, SCBills said:

We’re witnessing a modern day decline of the Roman Empire.  

We’re still too powerful to be taken over militarily/economically… so our country has been infiltrated via “the culture” to make our population distracted with dumb ish.  It’s a psyop that most seem unaware of.  

Our leaders have been subverted to push an agenda on us that doesn’t align with the betterment of the lower/middle class. 

Look at every action from our leaders, and the inevitable reaction…. Lockdowns are an easy one, vaccine passports setting the stage for a digital pass.. easy again.. Wide open southern border, unchecked fentanyl, dividing us on race.. all obviously destructive.  

However, it goes even further… Look at something like the rent moratorium.  Who was hurt by that?  Mom and Pop investors who couldn’t collect rent and had to sell their handful of rental properties.  Who buys them?.. BlackRock.  You’ll own nothing and be happy.  

We are being destroyed from within. 

Alignment with the lower/middle class?  

Isn't this a hoot. 

Trump’s signature legislative achievement was a tax cut for the 1%.

image.thumb.jpeg.ca54c6420fa497c1505fff7de2b2b2d9.jpeg

Rent moratorium = bad

Every economic crisis benefits the rich because they have the capital

to endure - no one in your orbit really cares about the Mom and Pop landlords - spare us the faux outrage.

PPP loans for Trumps friends = good

And speaking of being destroyed from within:

image.thumb.jpeg.58de493fe23dd701efca75652531126e.jpeg

Idiots

lolz

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Isn't this a hoot. 

Rent moratorium = bad

to endure - no one in your orbit really cares about the Mom and Pop landlords - spare us the faux outrage.

Idiots

lolz

Trump signed then ignored the Budapest Memorandum?

Dam you're lost.  

7 hours ago, BillStime said:

Isn't this a hoot. 

Rent moratorium = bad

Idiots

lolz

Every action has a corresponding reaction.   I gave the example of rent moratorium.  Regardless of how you feel about it, in the end - like with most things - the wealthiest corporations are those who win.  

You probably were for it, thinking you were helping those who couldn’t pay rent.  In some cases, you’d be right.. others, not so much.  

However, just like how lockdowns benefitted Wal-Mart, Amazon etc.., the rent moratorium benefitted BlackRock.. to the detriment of the lower/middle class. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

20 hours ago, T master said:

Peak Reagan...The one most terrifying words....Mission accomplished - The Fed Govt is broken and incapable of doing anything. 

Not a single GOP Senator voted for better roads and bridges

Yesterday I saw that Ted Cruz was against banning airline passengers who disrupt flights from flying...because they might be upset over wearing a mask...

Half they country wanted a broken government...they got it

• Like (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Peak Reagan...The one most terrifying words....Mission accomplished - The Fed Govt is broken and incapable of doing anything. 

Not a single GOP Senator voted for better roads and bridges

Yesterday I saw that Ted Cruz was against banning airline passengers who disrupt flights from flying...because they might be upset over wearing a mask...

Half they country wanted a broken government...they got it

The bigger problem is people that somehow think things like the Patriot Act and Emergency Powers won’t be abused.  

Tell me what could possibly go wrong with putting people on a no-fly list because they were deemed to be disrupting air travel… 

Do you want some kind of nanny society?, thinking those who pretend to protect you have your best interests at heart.  

Spoiler Alert:  They don’t. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, SCBills said:

The bigger problem is people that somehow think things like the Patriot Act and Emergency Powers won’t be abused.  

Tell me what could possibly go wrong with putting people on a no-fly list because they were deemed to be disrupting air travel… 

Do you want some kind of nanny society?, thinking those who pretend to protect you have your best interests at heart.  

Spoiler Alert:  They don’t. 

Nanny society? 

Once again your hypocrisy knows not bounds.

You will literally parrot every right wing cult wish list request while completely ignore the fact that right wing fascists and communists are passing laws against abortion, books, history, gays, and voting rights.

Now you’re against a no fly list for those who don’t comply with laws you don’t like because you didn’t get enough disruption and chaos the past 5 years?

Ok Rand…

The cult has you right where they want you idiots - defending Putin and attacking Trudeau. 

Thank you Trump voters 

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Nanny society? 

Once again your hypocrisy knows not bounds.

You will literally parrot every right wing cult wish list request while completely ignore the fact that right wing fascists and communists are passing laws against abortion, books, history, gays, and voting rights.

Now you’re against a no fly list for those who don’t comply with laws you don’t like because you didn’t get enough disruption and chaos the past 5 years?

Ok Rand…

The cult has you right where they want you idiots - defending Putin and attacking Trudeau. 

Thank you Trump voters 

Both sides “ban books” and both sides need to stop it.  

The difference is you view “voting rights”, a mythical issue and “history” not being taught as the rights fascism.  Not getting into abortion and “gays” whatever that means, because gays aren’t being legislated against (maybe you means the trans community) and abortion isn’t a fascist issue, as much as you’d like to conflate it with one.  

Meanwhile, the government shut down society and transferred wealth to Amazon and Wal-Mart.  Shut down schools in lower income areas, where those kids are now even further disadvantaged.  Invoked a rent moratorium, which simply transferred home ownership from private citizens to BlackRock.  Have tech companies stifling speech at the request of the current regime and leftist ideologues.   Flooded society with stimulus under the guise of helping us, only to ratchet up inflation to the point where (even with stimulus) the average American makes less today than they did last year.  Regardless of how you feel about immigration, the wide open southern border is killing the youth of our country with fentanyl.   

Yet, you want to worry about the fact electioneering is not allowed in Georgia voting lines and the amount of ballot drop boxes (implemented for the pandemic) have been reduced.  

You don’t have serious concerns.  You have made up worries you’ve convinced yourself is fascism.  It’s all projection.  They’ve been fed to you by a media that works for the elite in an effort to distract you from the crumbling of our society from within. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Many children attend school passing through metal detectors, past an armed security guard, regularly practice active shooter drills is declared as the price for freedom, but wearing a mask is tyranny.

The cult has NEVER cared about children. The cult uses children as pawns  and will only admit gun violence is bad (ONLY when discussing black on black violence) and THIS is the price we MUST pay to appease these insecure nut jobs -

THIS RIGHT HERE:

image.thumb.jpeg.9dbb7112b0f2b5955b872c08bf722ecb.jpeg

Have you noticed what is ALWAYS prioritized when it comes to the cult?

It is never who or what is best for the greater good - it always comes down to ME ME ME and MINE MINE MINE.

image.thumb.jpeg.18f64b63d9db3370edbc496220fa355f.jpeg

Once again - we have @SCBills and the cult advocating for  the disruptor (Trump, Putin, Truckers, non complying passengers on planes) because they are sick white nationalists and owned by dark money.

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

I just want to point out that quaaludes (proper spelling) were not orange sunshine.   Quaaludes were a sedative whereas orange sunshine was LSD. 

I read it in a book. 😁

Sorry i never got the chance at either of these so i'm not up on either the spelling or the effect i just remember my buddy moving to Fl. telling me about ludes & i thought i remembered him calling them orange sunshine because he lived in Orange county but i must have misremembered but thanks for straightening me out .

30 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Both sides “ban books” and both sides need to stop it.  

The difference is you view “voting rights”, a mythical issue and “history” not being taught as the rights fascism.  Not getting into abortion and “gays” whatever that means, because gays aren’t being legislated against (maybe you means the trans community) and abortion isn’t a fascist issue, as much as you’d like to conflate it with one.  

Meanwhile, the government shut down society and transferred wealth to Amazon and Wal-Mart.  Shut down schools in lower income areas, where those kids are now even further disadvantaged.  Invoked a rent moratorium, which simply transferred home ownership from private citizens to BlackRock.  Have tech companies stifling speech at the request of the current regime and leftist ideologues.   Flooded society with stimulus under the guise of helping us, only to ratchet up inflation to the point where (even with stimulus) the average American makes less today than they did last year.  Regardless of how you feel about immigration, the wide open southern border is killing the youth of our country with fentanyl.   

Yet, you want to worry about the fact electioneering is not allowed in Georgia voting lines and the amount of ballot drop boxes (implemented for the pandemic) have been reduced.  

You don’t have serious concerns.  You have made up worries you’ve convinced yourself is fascism.  It’s all projection.  They’ve been fed to you by a media that works for the elite in an effort to distract you from the crumbling of our society from within. 

The cult wouldn't be passing voting laws and suppressing the vote if they could win on their own merit, right?  

History and CRT?  The cult is literally following the Hitler play book.  Hope you're proud.

Gays aren't being legislated against in Florida and several other red states?  Wow, what timing:

Abortion is not a fascist issue - LMAO - yet the cult is all over the 15 week bans in Florida and Texas has turned their citizens into bounty hunters and the right wing SC cult upholds it?

You are f'n delusional.

PS: I love your faux tears when it comes to wealth being transferred to Walmart and Amazon. News flash: the rich always get richer during economic uncertainty - just look at all the forgiven PPP loans Conald and Jared passed out to their friends and family:

Idiots

8 hours ago, BillStime said:

Isn't this a hoot. 

Rent moratorium = bad

Idiots

lolz

For god sake is there anything else in your brain other than the Trump BS ? Anything you post is like being stuck in the late 70's listening to a record that has a scratch & continues to skip backwards to replay the same crap over & over & over again give it a rest ...

There is a bigger buffoon in office now than has been in since Carter that continues to screw up everything he touches & you won't even acknowledge it which shows you your blind to any thing that is fact except what you want to continue to relive in your own head space which is stuck in a Trump zone !

Double gas prices, higher inflation because of over spending (which that has been every POTUS) , screw up the southern border, pissed off Canada, screws up the submarine deal,  Afghanistan, 52 executive orders in the first 100 days, Lies/misinformation on the vaccine, demeaning those officers trying to uphold the law at the border, allowing Russia to finish their pipe line & sell oil to Europe while stopping the Keystone & much more.

All this in a little more than a year & your stuck in the past which you cannot change no matter how much you B**CH about Trump !!

This guy has put us back over 6 or 7 years but you neither admit or choose to see it & the worst thing is you think things are better WTF i think you saved all the orange sunshine & ludes & have been taking it ever since the 70's ...

• Like (+1) 5
  • Dislike 1