Biden's State of the Union 2022

B-Man

On 2/13/2022 at 1:12 PM, B-Man said:

OCEANIA HAS NEVER BEEN AT WAR WITH COVID-19: 

Democrats Will Pivot to a ‘Return to Normalcy’ in Biden’s State of the Union Speech.

Democrats, panicking over their crumbling chances to maintain control of the House or Senate after the midterm elections in November, are casting about desperately for a way to alter the dynamic of the campaign and give themselves hope for a miracle.

The most recent generic congressional poll has Republicans up by six points — a number that would turn the midterms into a slaughterhouse for Democrats. And with Biden’s favorability equally underwater, Democrats know they have to do something in a hurry if they’re going to turn in a respectable midterm showing, much less maintain control of Congress.

With the State of the Union speech coming up on March 1, a growing number of Democrats are pointing to that date to begin the turnaround. They are urging President Biden to consider the bold move of lifting all mandates and restrictions that are within his power to do so.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/rick-moran/2022/02/12/democrats-will-pivot-to-a-return-to-normalcy-in-bidens-state-of-the-union-speech-n1558684

That will only fool the ones who are already fooled.

People know where the Democrat Party has been on this.

They should stay on the TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP course.

It's hilarious.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, B-Man said:

Republican who'll deliver the rebuttal to Biden's State of the Union is...

https://hotair.com/allahpundit/2022/02/22/republican-wholl-deliver-the-rebuttal-to-bidens-state-of-the-union-is-n450336

Should be this guy:

Followed up by them:

Edited by Big Blitz

On 2/21/2022 at 8:58 AM, Irv said:

Look. Here’s the deal.  C’mon man.  Demented Biden can’t even read the teleprompter anymore.  He will ***** up the state of the union for sure.   What a mess.  

"state of the Union"

• Agree 1

24 minutes ago, Albwan said:

Who beside tibs, billstime, and assorted other kooks would listen?

And boy will they listen!  ... My guess is they will go to their local Dem headquarters in drag in support of the trans movement, then kiss each page of the speech while clutching a copy of the N.Y. Times editorial praising Biden’s brilliance  ( already written btw).This will be followed by a meal of salad topped with sautéed insects (recommended by the NYT) in support of the green new deal. Then a scooter ride home via a racist thoroughfare in homage to Build Back Better. 

• Agree 1

On 2/23/2022 at 5:50 PM, SoCal Deek said:

The question is whether every Republican is going to wear white and then stand up and tear up their copy of the speech the minute Joe finishes. Now THAT would be epic! 

Part of me agrees, but another part of me thinks it would be a disgrace to the country and horribly unbecoming and unprofessional of any sitting member of Congress.  The Speaker and her idiot buddies  demonstrated that clearly when they pulled that stunt.   What a mess.  

Edited by Irv

Two days ahead of his first State of the Union address, with war raging in Ukraine and inflation rising at home, Joe Biden’s approval rating hit a new low in a major US poll.

The survey from the Washington Post and ABC News put Biden’s approval rating at 37%. The fivethirtyeight.com poll average pegs his approval rating at 40.8% overall.

The poll followed others which have sounded warnings for Biden, including a Harvard survey which found a majority of Americans saying Russia would not have invaded Ukraine if Trump was still in the White House.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/feb/27/joe-biden-approval-rating-hits-new-low-poll

• Like (+1) 2

I wonder if the looming state of the union address can do cold fusion too? 

Call the Nobel prize committee....one of the great perplexing mysteries of "The Science" is solved.

If you're still falling for this nonsense in 2022 then I'm sorry you are indeed a moron who is beyond help.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Can anyone identify any "accomplishments" that the President can highlight?  Or the positive "vision" he might lay out for the next year?  Seriously I think this might be the shortest SOTU speech ever.   

We have turned the corner on Covid.  We have hit the pandemic head on and cases, hospitalizations and deaths, thanks to us, are way down. We have vaccinated tens of millions of Americans!  We have emerged victorious against this biggest threat to our nation since January 6th!  And because of this we are lifting all mandates!  

Mark my words. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

We have turned the corner on Covid.  We have hit the pandemic head on and cases, hospitalizations and deaths, thanks to us, are way down. We have vaccinated tens of millions of Americans!  We have emerged victorious against this biggest threat to our nation since January 6th!  And because of this we are lifting all mandates!  

Mark my words. 

You only scratched the surface Jim.

They will be claiming a lot more.

Jen Psaki's Preview of What to Expect at Biden's SOTU Shows How Delusional This Administration Is

Townhall, by Rebecca Downs

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/rebeccadowns/2022/02/27/jen-psakis-preview-of-what-to-expect-at-bidens-sotu-shows-how-delusional-this-administration-is-n2603858