Ok time to get rid of Mongo

YoloinOhio

18 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

This is a cry for help . What’s next, Cole Beasley gonna drop a new 13 second rap song about Tops > Wegmans? 

You 100% need to drop that into the twitter replies.  "new 13 second rap song about Tops > Wegmans" 😂😂😂

34 minutes ago, Mango said:

You mean the guy who watched his team play at home with an IV in his arm but didn’t understand why the league wouldn’t let him back at practice when he wanted to has other terrible takes?

Oh, Yeah.  Hot Takes by the ton, all season long.  #76 deep down the Conspiracy Rabbit Hole.  His perogative of course, but... Yikes and Yowza.

• Like (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I agree with him.  Buffalo has great food but the pizza sucks and you guys use blue cheese on wings….unacceptable.

I hope a Mod does something to you for this.  Even worse than Mongo’s erroneous take. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

More like the Burger King.  Pizza Hut's way better than Dominoes or Little Caesars.

Pizza hut is disgusting with their grease sponge crust. I'd eat at Little Caesars before Pizza Hut. Diminoes is 10 times better (since their crust changes).

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

It could be worse…🤔

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95281825a6ad706ab3e0a

They exist outside of shopping malls? I had no idea!  They are right next to the people who will keep giving me little pieces of chicken on a toothpick no matter how many laps I take getting a full meal out of free samples!  Better than Costco! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Augie said:

They exist outside of shopping malls? I had no idea!  They are right next to the people who will keep giving me little pieces of chicken on a toothpick no matter how many laps I take getting a full meal out of free samples!  Better than Costco! 

Augie, the Mall of Ga Costco where we frequent finally brought back at least some of their sample stations, simply glorious! Cheeses & OJ stations are the best :w00t:

• Like (+1) 1

Considering he grew up on Long Island and as someone that recently moved from the tri-state area to WNY he's not wrong. Generally, the pizza here is objectively 'meh'.

We can ***** on many takes of his but not this one. In north NJ, NYC and Long Island seriously almost every pizza place is at least a B+ if you're grading on a national average. It's HARD to find truly terrible pizza.

Compare to WNY where if you want to find a good pizza you gotta hunt around, different places do different styles, its a total minefield.

• Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Watchu talking about?  Mongo?  Jon Feliciano?  Davie, Florida. 

Not Long Island.

Born in Long Meadow, NY in 92. Moved to Davie, FL in the early 2000's per his Wikipedia page. 

4 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

When he's a kid, c'mon man

So you're telling me that food nostalgias, deep seated concepts of 'good/yummy' etc, core food memories are not created during childhood?

I only say this because i have kids under 10 and I've tried to convince them pizza in WNY is real pizza. Whatever I'm doing, it's not working 😂

• Haha (+1) 1