Trudeau flees Canada

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

You know, watching the way Trudeau is treating freedom-loving Canadians who just want to be heard reminds us a lot of how Biden and Democrats have been treating Americans as well. Almost as if there is an authoritarian pattern with more progressive leaders who can’t be bothered to listen to the people they supposedly work for. The Canadian Truckers have gotten his attention, but sadly it’s only been in the ‘insult and smear’ way.

He called them racists and misogynists, and just like our mainstream media here, they are doing their best to support Trudeau and his efforts to vilify the people who truly are peacefully protesting.

Finally, someone spoke up for them … watch this:

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2022/02/01/finish-him-canadian-conservative-female-leader-just-torches-trudeau-for-calling-patriotic-canadians-misogynistic-and-racist-watch/

"Just asking to be heard!"  

Nailed it!! 

• Like (+1) 1

THE TRUCKERS FIGHTING DYSTOPIA:

The general tendency is toward discipling, if not erasing, the human element—especially where the human element might inconveniently resist the world our elites wish to bring into being.

Lockdowns and business restrictions, for example, just happened to target small biz, but not the Walmarts and Amazons of the world. Workers in retail, service and similar industries, meanwhile, are required to quite literally efface themselves and to stand partitioned off from the people they serve. Trucking ideally would be totally automated, but for now, truckers must be made to submit to the vaccine mandate.

Well, that last group isn’t having it. In Canada, truckers have been making themselves seen and loudly heard, rallying a mass convoy to Ottawa that has apparently sent Prime Minister Justin Trudeau into seclusion (he claims he has contracted Covid). Similar convoys are rolling into power centers in Europe, as well.

This is as organic and peaceful and compelling as working-class causes get, yet as the Marxist writer Edwin Aponte notes at the Bellows, the professional and media left is trying its best to ignore the movement or frame it as “fascist” and “racist.”

These false and stupid charges ring increasingly hollow, especially as more people discern what’s really at stake in the battles of the Covid and post-Covid eras: namely, defending the human element—man as a rational, political animal—that global elites would seek to mask, mandate, automate, and social-distance out of existence.

Honk for the freedom-truckers.

https://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/the-truckers-fighting-dystopia/

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

There's no limits to the narratives these sociopaths try to spin.  Now the little dictator-in-hiding is using the social justice nuclear option.  Invoking identity politics and accusing powerless individual Canadian truck drivers collectively fighting for their rights of immoral and unethical behavior and thoughts.  All while imposing authoritarian measures on helpless citizens using the full force of government.  So who's immoral and unethical?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Are there videos and evidence of all these truckers being racist?  Cause certainly those would be going viral right now? 

As they're experts at manufacturing and creating cases of entrapment, Biden is sending up some of our FBI guys to help pull that together. 

• Like (+1) 2

24 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

As they're experts at manufacturing and creating cases of entrapment, Biden is sending up some of our FBI guys to help pull that together. 

Well we did see one "Canadian" with a confederate flag, which is something that happens all the time, right?

18 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Well we did see one "Canadian" with a confederate flag, which is something that happens all the time, right?

This morning those guys from the Lincoln Project that showed up for a fake right wing photo op in Washington DC in early January with torches, matching hats, jackets, and khakis were spotting marching in formation over the Peace Bridge and headed to Ft. Erie.  This time they made sure it was just all white guys for the sake of appearing authentic.  

• Haha (+1) 3

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau Continues to Denigrate Working Class Protesters.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/02/01/canadian-prime-minister-justin-trudeau-continues-to-denigrate-working-class-protesters/

Pathetic. This is the baseline that they will always revert to: do what we say or you’re “racist”

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau Continues to Denigrate Working Class Protesters.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/02/01/canadian-prime-minister-justin-trudeau-continues-to-denigrate-working-class-protesters/

Pathetic. This is the baseline that they will always revert to: do what we say or you’re “racist”

This Trudeau is a class A idiot.  He's starting to make Demented Biden look lucid.  What a Canadian mess!

6 hours ago, B-Man said:

They are really horrible people.  

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

An occupation?

Omg...

This morning GoFundMe had a change of heart and decided to refund funds directly to donors.  But the damage is done.  And they made the mistake of revealing their true beliefs and intentions over something that I expect wasn't critical to the big picture.  The message is intellectual commie leftists running this organization align with authoritarian government edicts and, something I already know, they have nothing but contempt and scorn for real life working people.

But more importantly they have no issue with changing or bending the "rules" to achieve any objective.  In their minds any action necessary is justified by the objective.  They don't play by the rules unless the rules guarantee they win.  But everyone else, including the blue collar working Canadian trucker must be forced by any means necessary to comply with and follow the rules their compatriots decide to impose.  In this case that weasel Trudeau.

It's obvious they have no concern for laws or ethics or any other standards of behavior that might get in the way of them imposing their will on everyone else.  And in this case, I expect it will come down to the use of force and violence against the truckers.  Which will be supported and applauded with glee by the left and their media.  Given all of this, I've concluded there's no living creature on the planet that is dumber than a conservative or libertarian or anyone to the right of these fringe lunatics that still believe playing by the rules is the proper and polite way to fight these ideological zealots.  

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

5 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Given all of this, I've concluded there's no living creature on the planet that is dumber than a conservative or libertarian or anyone to the right of these fringe lunatics that still believe playing by the rules is the proper and polite way to fight these ideological zealots.  

This is quite the rhetoric - insisting on illegal activity to fight "ideological zealots" (defined by this poster as "the left and their media").

terrorism

[ˈterəˌrizəm]

NOUN

the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims

1 minute ago, 716er said:

Looks like a terrorist is coming out of the closet on PPP. Certainly wouldn't be the first time.  @FBI

Your being a bit dramatic as I stated nothing that resembles "terror".  Unless you're a coward that is frightened by an open and honest debate.  All I speak is the truth.  If that scares you that's your problem not mine. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Your being a bit dramatic as I stated nothing that resembles "terror".  Unless you're a coward that is frightened by an open and honest debate.  All I speak is the truth.  If that scares you that's your problem not mine. 

eeek

Already walking back your statement. Probably a good start.

Just now, 716er said:

This is quite the rhetoric - insisting on illegal activity to fight "ideological zealots" (defined by this poster as "the left and their media").

terrorism

[ˈterəˌrizəm]

NOUN

the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims

I must have hit the target for you to get so agitated.  And I'm not on the side looking to impose their views on others and seeking to punish them if they fail to comply.  While you pose as a liberal thinker you're consistently supporting authoritarian governments, which makes you what?  

2 minutes ago, 716er said:

eeek

I'm not waking back anything.  Why should I?  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, 716er said:

eeek

Do you think playing by the rules only means following the law? No it means ignoring the rules of a polite society which somehow has become kindness is more important than accuracy. When one side can call a Nobel prize winning medicine for treatment of humans a horse dewormer and be taken seriously we have an issue with accuracy 

The scientists who won the Nobel prize (medicines don’t win Nobel prizes…) discovered ivermectin worked wonders in human, dog, and horse patients with ringworms and other parasitic infections. Doesn’t work wonders for Covid, though.

I think you might have issues with inaccuracies. 

1 hour ago, 716er said:

The scientists who won the Nobel prize (medicines don’t win Nobel prizes…) discovered ivermectin worked wonders in human, dog, and horse patients with ringworms and other parasitic infections. Doesn’t work wonders for Covid, though.

I think you might have issues with inaccuracies. 

Actually. My lady has been in icu last two years all over country and more than a few doctors have prescribed it and has worked well for certain patients. This was in Reno and Oregon.

néw Orleans and Boston they used hydroxochloroquin pretty regularly but that was in the beginning of Covid 

Edited by aristocrat