Jim Harbaugh expected to take Dolphins job over Minnesota. (Update) Mike McDaniel now is the possible front runner for Miami

BuffaloBills1998

44 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

I have seen videos with Bienemy being rude and ignorant.  He definitely is a trash talker but if you want to delete your post and responses fine with me.

From when?  Because if it was when he was a player or a young hot-head, people are allowed to grow up.

I thought they're all trash talkers around the game.

• Thank you (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, Ya Digg? said:

He wasn’t amazing either. He had one year where they exceeded expectations (and never made the playoffs) so I wouldn’t exactly call him an amazing coach. He had a .500 record so he has been an average coach 

Saying he had a .500 record is so divorced from context. The expectation in 2019 was that Miami would be 1-15 AT BEST. Him going 5-11 there and being consistently competitive there over the second half of the season with that roster was remarkable. There are lies, damned lies, and statistics. Remember that.

• Like (+1) 7
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, ArtVandalay said:

Even then no one will want him.  He's got a long rap sheet (4 arrests: 3 assaults, 1 dui... one assault was grabbing a female parking attendant by the neck), and when he was coaching at Colorado U he got busted luring recruits with drugs, alcohol, and sex (remember he's recruiting minors!!!)... the Chiefs who obviously don't care about character are the only reason he's got a coordinator job.  Guys like him should be no where near leadership positions. 

I really hate to be in the position of defending Eric Bienemy but this is somewhat overstated.

This is a pretty balanced and factual account:

https://thebirdsblitz.com/will-red-flags-in-eric-bieniemys-past-cross-him-off-eagles-list-should-they/

It also points out that there are troubling instances in the past of other coaches (Urban Meyer, they pointed at you) that don't seem to stop them from getting looks.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I really hate to be in the position of defending Eric Bienemy but this is somewhat overstated.

This is a pretty balanced and factual account:

https://thebirdsblitz.com/will-red-flags-in-eric-bieniemys-past-cross-him-off-eagles-list-should-they/

It also points out that there are troubling instances in the past of other coaches (Urban Meyer, they pointed at you) that don't seem to stop them from getting looks.

He with the spin attempts in that blog it doesn't make his past over stated or excused. Meyer just got fired before competing a single season and his transgressions are no where near level of those of Bieniemy.

Sorry but just stating the facts as to why there is a lack of interest... Chiefs have a reputation not caring about character, its a pretty shameless front office there. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Greg S said:

Looks like Harbaugh is Minnesota bound.

(19) Chris Balas on Twitter: "Sources: Jim Harbaugh plans to sign with the Minnesota Vikings #GoBlue https://t.co/jTh2W9AWL5" / Twitter

That was, in my view, the best job on the market. Makes a lot of sense. Strengthen that D in free agency and the draft that roster can win next year. Maybe not win the Superbowl, but they can be a playoff team and win a playoff game or two. 

26 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

He's considered responsible for scheming up all those ways that they used Deebo this year. He also fits the profile for "offensive genius."

I was obviously joking.  But I do know who Mile McDaniel is.  He’s the OC in SF who helped Head Coach (Kyle Shannahan) run Kyle Shannahan’s  offense.  Also he has never called plays.  Maybe he is going to be a great HC, but from what I am seeing he’s done very little to warrant a HC job in the NFL. 

• Agree 1