Freedom Convoy eh

wnyguy

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

GiveSendGo Tells Canadian Officials What to Do With Their Order Stopping Donations to the Freedom Convoy

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/02/11/givesendgo-tells-canadian-officials-what-to-do-with-their-order-stopping-donations-to-the-freedom-convoy-n520514

cc62d93a-d154-4c35-96dd-6278e9592e7f-860

What happens when old Conservatives can't get their diapers because no one is shipping them anymore? 

9 minutes ago, yall said:

Good, they should arrest them once the protest becomes a safety issue or is causing major disruptions, blocks traffic, etc.

And before guys get your panties in a wad, I've said the same thing when BLM, antifa or any other group of ****heads clog up roads.

I don’t see buildings burning in the background, this is the furthest thing from BLM. This will only further inflame and exacerbate the situation. Simply lift the mandates, many countries are already, and they will disperse! 

3 minutes ago, Demongyz said:

Yeah!

Weird post to be saying “yeah!” to. 

Just now, HamSandwhich said:

I don’t see buildings burning in the background, this is the furthest thing from BLM. This will only further inflame and exacerbate the situation. Simply lift the mandates, many countries are already, and they will disperse! 

I'm not talking about the buildings being burned but rather people causing safety issues and major disruptions. I think you know this. Cool straw man though bro.

I'm fine with people's right to protest. Even stupid people. But when it's this disruptive it goes beyond that right. 

6 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Just heard on the news there is a trucker convoy headed to LA for the Super Bowl.  I would LOVE to see them ring the stadium so no one could attend the game. That would be beautiful!  Scratch my anti-mandate and anti-football itch. 😂

That would be interesting! 

6 minutes ago, yall said:

I'm not talking about the buildings being burned but rather people causing safety issues and major disruptions. I think you know this. Cool straw man though bro.

I'm fine with people's right to protest. Even stupid people. But when it's this disruptive it goes beyond that right. 

So it was ok when the governments of both countries shut down the border? No disruptions then. 

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, yall said:

Who determines how destructive and when to stop it? What are their motives? 

Also, I BLM would not be an apt relation to this, these are working class people, those were mostly people with too much time in their hands and nothing to do. Big difference. Some here will lose their jobs if this mandate stays in place. There needs to be pain. No rioting, no looting, they’re doing jt the right way. 

Edited by HamSandwhich
  • Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

Weird post to be saying “yeah!” to. 

Someone will have to change those babies diapers. 

19 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

So it was ok when the governments of both countries shut down the border? No disruptions then. 

If by "ok" you mean legal, then yes. Unless you're one of those people that thinks countries don't have the right to manage their borders.

Whether or not you agree with the cause someone is protesting in favor of, doesn't mean it's ok to just ignore the rule of law.

If they are violating the law (which by all appearances they are) they should be dealt with accordingly.

With that being said, speaking of burning buildings I haven't heard any updates on the arson attempt on the apartment building in Ottawa. Will any of these online betting apps let me place even money that the guy with purple hair wasn't one of the truckers?

• Like (+1) 2