With Patrick Mahomes, Joe Burrow, Justin Herbert, Lamar Jackson and so many other talented QBs in the conference, it could be tough for Buffalo to get another opportunity like this again.

Ross Murdock

1 hour ago, HalftimeAdjustment said:

There are plenty of competitive teams but that is true most years, really. We will never just be the undisputed #1 in the conference, most likely. But we can still win with the right coaching, talent, and luck.

That last word is critical.  People love to hand waive Brady’s accomplishments because you can point to some crazy luck he’s had, but that’s true of pretty much every championship run ever.

1 minute ago, bills6969 said:

If Josh Allen can’t win a Super Bowl but guys like Joe Flacco and Nick Foles can,  then the Bills front office and coaching staff should be jailed for gross negligence.

Sometimes the circumstances fall your way and other times they will not.There are outlier QBs that win championships.  It would be a shame to have a talent like Allen at QB and win just a single Super Bowl or maybe none at all. You can’t just pencil in these opportunities. 

8 minutes ago, Billl said:

That last word is critical.  People love to hand waive Brady’s accomplishments because you can point to some crazy luck he’s had, but that’s true of pretty much every championship run ever.

Says the Pats fan. 
You should also include cheating when mentioning Brady’s time in NE. 

I trust Beane to build a team. 
I wouldn’t put Lamar on that list. 
KC is going to need to figure out Kelce, he will be 33. 

It won’t be easy, but at least the division should be. 
Pats blew their wad this year. I think we see a shutdown of Corky Jones starting next year. Look for Belichick to retire in 2-3 years.
Phins and Jets have so many questions I don’t see them as a threat for at least two years. 

Edited by atlbillsfan1975

2 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

OP's point is well taken.  

Hebert and Burrow are only going to get better.  It ain't going to get any easier for Buffalo in the future.  

Take a look at Cinci's, LA's and KC's skill position players.  The Bills have some work to do.

Herbert yes, but Burrow just can't physically do what Josh, Mahomes and Herbert can, not that he won't be very good.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.