We are the paper Tigers!!

RyanC883

Well,  the defense is,  I'll grant you that.  I think most of us knew the defense wasn't as good as their #1 ranking,  but that was something else.  The Bills defensive performance was absolutely putrid tonight.  There's no excuse for blowing two go-ahead TDs in the last two minutes of the game,  including one with 13 seconds left,  but damn if this bunch didn't do it.  

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

The fact is, your post is idiotic and you should be embarrassed that you posted it 

the fact is your a homer who loves being mediocre.  

Just now, Mango said:

I just did. You called this team a paper tiger. Because they hadn’t beaten anybody. 

They went to OT with the best team in the league, who had the best defense in the league through the back half of the year per Romo. Our QB play was near perfect. Guys like Boomer Esaison and Bill Cowher called this the best game they had ever seen. 

So when you say paper tiger, I have no idea what the hell you’re talking about. 

Are you drunk?  They went to OT because the D folded, and then LOST.  Oh, you must be a "moral victory guy".  

4 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

(1) reported for your abusive language.  (2) why use facts, when you can just post conclusory statements (oh, and I said Allen had a great game).  

I would like to react with the laughing reaction, but you don’t deserve the fake internet point.

6 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

(1) reported for your abusive language.  (2) why use facts, when you can just post conclusory statements (oh, and I said Allen had a great game).  

You’re such a ***** *****. 

You didn’t provide any facts, you’re just acting like a little B word per usual.

C stands for *****. 

Go away. 

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, st pete gogolak said:

Are you trolling because this is an idiotic take.  You're already moving the goalposts.  Now we needed to beat a team playing well?  We beat KC and NE in the regular season, hammered NE in the playoffs and just lost a heartbreaking game to KC on its field.  That's not counting the last second losses to TB and Tenn.   The team had the best point differential in the entire league.  One thing I will grant you is that the D was overrated.  It was good but not great and got absolutely hammered tonight.  Otherwise your post is a total joke.

how is this an idiotic take.  What was factually wrong?  I didn't move goalposts.  If you play a team when they are playing like crap, they are not a great team at that point.  And then you have to argue with my take by counting losses.  Change your screen name to "Moral Victory" 

Just now, JGMcD2 said:

You’re such a ***** *****. 

You didn’t provide any facts, you’re just acting like a little B word per usual.

C stands for *****. 

Go away. 

why don't you go away.  Or change screen name to "moral victory" because you seem to love them.  I did provide facts.  You provided nothing other than your usual homer trolling.  

16 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

We are the Marvin Lewis Bengals.  Embrace it, because it won't change as long as Bean is around.

You’re a dumb mother *****. 

The Marvin Lewis Bengals never won a playoff game. 

There’s a fact for your B word ass 

2 minutes ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

Yep. Everyone is wrong except for you. Keep digging douchebag. You look like a complete fool. 

haha.  your funny, and an idiot.  sure, this team is great.  oh, wait, we just lost a game we should have won (again).  

1 minute ago, JGMcD2 said:

You’re a dumb mother *****. 

The Marvin Lewis Bengals never won a playoff game. 

There’s a fact for your B word ass 

oaky, we can be the "marginally better than Marvin Lewis Bengals".  haha.  glad winning only home playoff games is good for you.  Do you go around in your AFC East Champ gear also?  

10 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

we played great on offense.   Too bad a football team also needs a defense and front 7.  Our D folded prob faster than any D in NFL history giving up that FG and TD.  

haha.  You're funny.  You know I'm right.  Either than or you are a total homer. 

Prevent defense is never the path. Play your game.

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Stop, we win tonight and we win the Superbowl, just didn't go our way tonight

That's a huge assumption to make, but I would have loved our chances next week at home against the Bengals! 

1 minute ago, RyanC883 said:

oaky, we can be the "marginally better than Marvin Lewis Bengals".  haha.  glad winning only home playoff games is good for you.  Do you go around in your AFC East Champ gear also?  

Nope. 

Going to start wearing my “Ryan is *****” shirt though.