We are the paper Tigers!!

RyanC883

We beat a total of ZERO good teams who were playing well when we played them.  NE limped into playoffs losing 4 of 5, KC was a mess when we played them.  So whose fault is it.  We have Allen and a bunch of average players.  So I blame Bean.  The D is a joke, #1 ranking because our division is weak.  Frazier is a vanilla D master, and if Daboll finally started calling good plays earlier in the year we could have had the 1 seed.   

We are the Marvin Lewis Bengals.  Embrace it, because it won't change as long as Bean is around.  

• Vomit 6
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Disagree 4
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 2

1 minute ago, Mango said:

Our QB just played a near perfect team. CBS said in the post game this was the best game they’d ever seen.

Eat shirt with your garbage take. 

Just now, Bangarang said:

The horrible takes here are going to be worse than the actual loss. 

3 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Stop, we win tonight and we win the Superbowl, just didn't go our way tonight

anyone have any facts?  Like who did we beat when they were playing well?  Do we have an impact player on the front 7?  Has Bean not blown the last 2 drafts missing impact players.  Nope.  I'm right, you are all wrong and can't handle it, because the truth is that we have a GM, HC, etc. that can't get us past this point.  

Just now, No_Matter_What said:

What a nonsense. We just lost best game of the season between 2 of 3 best teams in the league in crazy fashion. We are not paper tigers, we were unlucky AF.

exactly, WE LOST.  

We played awesome. In the game of who had the ball last it wasn't us. The OT rules suck and not having Tre sucks. Our guys were darn near glue and the pass rush was Alf a beat away from Mahommes 5 or so times. I think this was our best shot for a title so far so that much burns. We have a good team that is well run for the first time in a long time.

• Disagree 1

3 minutes ago, Mango said:

Our QB just played a near perfect team. CBS said in the post game this was the best game they’d ever seen.

Eat shirt with your garbage take. 

(1) reported for your abusive language.  (2) why use facts, when you can just post conclusory statements (oh, and I said Allen had a great game).  

• Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

anyone have any facts?  Like who did we beat when they were playing well?  Do we have an impact player on the front 7?  Has Bean not blown the last 2 drafts missing impact players.  Nope.  I'm right, you are all wrong and can't handle it, because the truth is that we have a GM, HC, etc. that can't get us past this point.  

exactly, WE LOST.  

You're wrong /

Just now, Buffalosouth said:

We played awesome. In the game of who had the ball last it wasn't us. The OT rules suck and not having Tre sucks. Our guys were darn near glue and the pass rush was Alf a beat away from Mahommes 5 or so times. I think this was our best shot for a title so far so that much burns. We have a good team that is well run for the first time in a long time.

we played great on offense.   Too bad a football team also needs a defense and front 7.  Our D folded prob faster than any D in NFL history giving up that FG and TD.  

Just now, Buffalo Barbarian said:

You're wrong /

haha.  You're funny.  You know I'm right.  Either than or you are a total homer. 

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

We beat a total of ZERO good teams who were playing well when we played them.  NE limped into playoffs losing 4 of 5, KC was a mess when we played them.  So whose fault is it.  We have Allen and a bunch of average players.  So I blame Bean.  The D is a joke, #1 ranking because our division is weak.  Frazier is a vanilla D master, and if Daboll finally started calling good plays earlier in the year we could have had the 1 seed.   

We are the Marvin Lewis Bengals.  Embrace it, because it won't change as long as Bean is around.  

You lost the game based on tails, and you should have squished the kick w 13 sec left

Just now, cDAVIS said:

Man, I dont know why I check here after a loss.

Buffalo and KC were the two best remaining teams. That was a game for the ages. Tre White in there and the results may have been different. Josh is a ***** legend. 

that has nothing to do with the post.  Read the post.  Do you have facts?  If not, get out.  

Are you trolling because this is an idiotic take.  You're already moving the goalposts.  Now we needed to beat a team playing well?  We beat KC and NE in the regular season, hammered NE in the playoffs and just lost a heartbreaking game to KC on its field.  That's not counting the last second losses to TB and Tenn.   The team had the best point differential in the entire league.  One thing I will grant you is that the D was overrated.  It was good but not great and got absolutely hammered tonight.  Otherwise your post is a total joke.

2 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

I just did. You called this team a paper tiger. Because they hadn’t beaten anybody. 

They went to OT with the best team in the league, who had the best defense in the league through the back half of the year per Romo. Our QB play was near perfect. Guys like Boomer Esaison and Bill Cowher called this the best game they had ever seen. 

So when you say paper tiger, I have no idea what the hell you’re talking about. 

Just now, Jeffbigalls said:

You lost the game based on tails, and you should have squished the kick w 13 sec left

should have, could have, would have.  That's what losers say after losing a game.  And NOTHING IN the OP is wrong.  We suck, and our D folded at an historic rate.  We are devoid of elite players minus Allen.