KC Uniform Reveal

Draconator

9 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

There is no doubt in my mind that the blue/red jersey stats are going to be better. They are just sharp and your eyes look at it like a tractor beam. I imagine it makes it easier for a QB to target. 

You are right, I pulled this from the other thread. 

4-2: White jersey  -  White pants  -  Losses to Pittsburgh and Tampa            - Notable wins over NE 2.0 and KC

0-2: White jersey  -  Blue pants     -  Loses to Tennessee and Jacksonville   - No wins

1-0: Blue jersey     -  Blue pants     -  No loses                                                   - Win over New Orleans

6-2: Blue jersey     -  White pants   - Loses to Indy and New England             - Blow outs over NYJ, Houston, and Miami 1.0

1-0: Red jersey      -  Red pants      -  No loses                                                   - Win over Carolina

Bills are 4-4 in white jerseys and 8-2 in Blue/Red. 

1 minute ago, Mango said:

4-2: White jersey  -  White pants  -  Losses to Pittsburgh and Tampa            - Notable wins over NE 2.0 and KC

0-2: White jersey  -  Blue pants     -  Loses to Tennessee and Jacksonville   - No wins

1-0: Blue jersey     -  Blue pants     -  No loses                                                   - Win over New Orleans

6-2: Blue jersey     -  White pants   - Loses to Indy and New England             - Blow outs over NYJ, Houston, and Miami 1.0

1-0: Red jersey      -  Red pants      -  No loses                                                   - Win over Carolina

I honestly don’t think it’s a coincidence. Allen was on fire against NE last weekend, and I even mentioned to my wife how vibrant the uniforms looked. I guarantee you if we can notice the sharpness, Allen is going to have better visuals as well because of it. 

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Rampage said:

Blue plants are best. All white looks bland. But given what we wore last year I’m in favour of a switch up.

This take is wrong.  The blue pants are cursed.  We lose in playoff games in them.  They should be burned 🔥 .  I will die on this hill until they are destroyed 

Edited by Dablitzkrieg
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

Just now, IronMaidenBills said:

I honestly don’t think it’s a coincidence. Allen was on fire against NE last weekend, and I even mentioned to my wife how vibrant the uniforms looked. I guarantee you if we can notice the sharpness, Allen is going to have better visuals as well because of it. 

He played very well at NE when they were wearing all white.

1 minute ago, Greg S said:

He played very well at NE when they were wearing all white.

He plays well during most of his games, but his throws seem to have an extra flair to it when we wear these color uniforms. His downfield completions seem to be better as well. 

Just now, Blainorama5 said:

All white provides better visual contrast for the QB against darker backgrounds.  The stark difference in helmet colors (white vs KC red) helps recognition as well.

It's a scientific fact.  😉

Against a team like KC, I could agree that all whites would help a lot vs the all red contrast. But most of the time, the color uniforms are going to provide better visuals for the QB, at least it did for me. 

39 minutes ago, Greg S said:

Blue over white is very nice. If I had to rank them I would go

1. all white throwbacks

2. blue over white

3. all white current

4. white over blue

The other looks are crap IMHO

Exactly the same as my rankings.   Good men think alike 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Someone should do an Allen stat breakdown of his games in different uniform colors. It seems like Allen has better games when we are wearing blue jerseys. I would think ones eyes would have a better time following receivers with colors better than white. 

I always threw a better ball with color jerseys. 

Nahhhhh

1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

Kansas City is wearing a Bills uniform?

Right, lol.

I came here expecting the KC uniform

54 minutes ago, Mango said:

There ya go , blue jersey , red pants

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, BuffaloFan68 said:

Can't have the Bills in Blue and KC in Red due to people that are colorblind.  I just hope it doesn't snow.  

Go Bills!!!!!

RED / WHITE 

WHITE / WHITE

to a color blind person isn’t white white and red some “shading of ???”

2021_KC_DDDD.gif

https://www.gridiron-uniforms.com/GUD/controller/controller.php?action=single-weekly&game_id=2021_BUF-KC^div

Does their socks actually change colors?

;) 😆 

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.