KC Uniform Reveal

Draconator

On 1/19/2022 at 4:28 PM, Mango said:

You are right, I pulled this from the other thread. 

4-2: White jersey  -  White pants  -  Losses to Pittsburgh and Tampa            - Notable wins over NE 2.0 and KC

0-2: White jersey  -  Blue pants     -  Loses to Tennessee and Jacksonville   - No wins

1-0: Blue jersey     -  Blue pants     -  No loses                                                   - Win over New Orleans

6-2: Blue jersey     -  White pants   - Loses to Indy and New England             - Blow outs over NYJ, Houston, and Miami 1.0

1-0: Red jersey      -  Red pants      -  No loses                                                   - Win over Carolina

Bills are 4-4 in white jerseys and 8-2 in Blue/Red. 

0-0  white jersey, red pants

0-0  red pants, white jersey

0-0  no pants, no jersey

0-0 Sabre's banana slug sweater, boxer shorts

Obviously, there's a science behind this. Hmmm

All kidding aside, I can't help but wonder if superstition has crept into the heads of the Bills. No white over blue pants since the embarrassment in Jacksonville. May be the last we see of that combo.

Edited by SoMAn
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SoMAn said:

0-0  no pants, no jersey

All kidding aside, I can't help but wonder if superstition has crept into the heads of the Bills. No white over blue pants since the embarrassment in Jacksonville. May be the last we see of that combo.

If the Bills can get to the Super Bowl I would recommend all whites even if they are the "home" team.

20-19 loss wearing white. They were thisclose to winning.

37-24, 52-17, 31-13. Got their asses kicked three times wearing blue over white.

Blue over white should not be worn if the Bills can get to the Super Bowl. Bad luck uniform combo in the biggest game.

1 hour ago, SoMAn said:

0-0  no pants, no jersey

So things are lucky. I firmly believe that. What is up for debate is whether it is some ethereal intervention or just I feel better if I wear, touch, do, some special thing before I do a thing. “if men define situations as real, they are real in their consequences” -  Or as Deion says, "look good, feel good. Feel good, play good". Doesn't matter to my why things are lucky, but they are.

I also remember going into the AFCCG last year being really upset the Bills wore white on blue pants. Every loss came with blue pants last year, including that game....

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.