Texans Can Culley

Mike in Horseheads

35 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Didn’t Flores NOT want Watson in Miami?

So you wouldn’t let Rodgers, Brady, Allen, Manning choose the HC they were comfortable with to coach them?

Nope . At best I would get an opinion on organizational fit .  But the decision rests with owner who pays the bills 

26 minutes ago, prissythecat said:

Nope . At best I would get an opinion on organizational fit .  But the decision rests with owner who pays the bills 

That's all Watson ever really wanted. And only wanted it after the Owner was the first to bring it up and promise it, and then not follow through on his promise.

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, BillsFan4 said:

I’m glad Frazier didn’t get the Texans job and get screwed over like this. Seems like he has a chance at better openings this offseason. I hope he lands in the right spot (if he leaves).

Would have sucked to see Frazier get screwed over like this.

And whether it's Flores or someone else seems like the Texans job is going to have a lot of pressure attached to it right of the bat.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.