Patriots fan trashes Mac Jones, Bill Belichick on Boston radio: ‘AFC goes through Buffalo for 20 years’ (Listen)

HOUSE

10 hours ago, Arkady Renko said:

Sounds like a lot of Bills fans.  Don’t understand why Patriots fans would be so pessimistic after yesterday. He’s the best rookie QB so far this year. 

Check out the thread with his and mills’ stats. Considering how similar they are I think Mills did better because of what he surrounded by. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, YattaOkasan said:

Check out the thread with his and mills’ stats. Considering how similar they are I think Mills did better because of what he surrounded by. 

My thoughts exactly. 

You’ve got Mac Jones, selected 15th overall in New England with a supporting cast designed to support him. Not to mention the greatest coach of all-time.

You’ve got Davis Mills, selected in the 4th by Houston with a supporting cast made up of? Meanwhile the head coach is a WR coach turned QB coach turned HC. 

12 hours ago, Jeffbigalls said:

He's seen belichick 7 times as a starters he's 3-4 with an 82.7 passer rating in this games.

And has won 3 out of the last 4, with the only loss being due to Mother Nature. 
Present day- the Pats are crumbling. BB is also going to be 70 next season. How long you think he has? 5 years? Maybe. 

16 hours ago, UKBillFan said:

We're ahead but we're not walking the division this year, let alone for the next 20. Now, if we take on everything we have apparently took on board and exhibited in the second half at the Bucs and yesterday, and execute it more often than not across future games then, yes, we have a chance of being the dominant force.

We were a freak wind storm away from eliminating the pats with two weeks to go in the regular season even though we’d still have what I’d consider a down regular season for our talent level even if we won that game.  I don’t think the pats will catch us as long as mac is around…I could definitely see us splitting a few season series though.  They’re too fundamentally solid to beat them every single time. We were a mess for awhile and they were playing at their ceiling against banged up teams while getting very lucky with Covid themselves and we are still a half game ahead

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

2 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

Always though Pennington was a good QB… until those RTC injuries turned his arm into more of a noodle than it already was. 

The Jets had a big game at the Raiders late in 2002 and down 6 points with 4 seconds on the clock and his foot planted on the 50 yard line as he stepped up into a clean pocket..........he couldn't even attempt a hail mary pass for his lack of arm strength..........instead he floated a duck 40 yards down the middle of the field for an incompletion to sink the Jets.

That play was an eye opener for a lot of NFL fans who had thought the intelligent and accurate Chad Pennington was Joe Montana 2.0.

• Like (+1) 1

VERY Chowdah humorous! Received it from another long suffering Bills’ buddy yesterday..

The one I REALLY enjoyed was the one I heard late Sunday night from NBC Boston. It was like watching a mirror image of 18 years of my buddies and I in the bar, after another wretched, dispiriting beating by Brady & Billy Boy. Punctuated by F bombs, we would call out the insipid Bills’ QBs, the buffoon, one foot in bounds WRs, the critical dropped passes and fumbles at the worst time possible, the mind numbing False Start penalties at Home and holding anytime v.s. the Cheatriots. 

VERY enjoyable. 👍🎉🏈🦬😜

Lol@ goes through for 20 yrs....why that long I wonder??? Maybe because they were spoiled for pretty much that same amount of years so they believe it's only destiny that Buffalo hits back for 20??

Lol Idk, maybe just exaggerating from frustration....In any event I definitely hope he's right and I live the next 20 yrs to see it

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.