After the Diggs TD, what did you hear?

Magox

11 hours ago, Dopey said:

Pretty sure he yelled the same thing Brady yelled last week. I loved it from both players and mentioned if Josh did that, "AWESOME!!! What a competitor!!" would be the narrative. Good for you Diggs!!! Show Bills fans that competitive spirit and we love it.

But, Brady's a whiny baby for doing it. Right?!?        😉

Brady's request would be unfulfillable...💩

On 12/26/2021 at 7:23 PM, Markaf431 said:

I heard shut the **** up. 

New England stayed classy and dropped a couple of "n" bombs on him, like top shelf my drunken Grandfather slugging my poor grandmother around, and then dropping it watching the Red Sox play, and how I wish that some of that wasn't a joke.  Those fans are like "those relatives" you write out of any equation during the Holidays.  Then watching as security was set to swarm them.... my land they should've been ready when they first taunted Diggs with that.  Now, when New England fans taunt me I tell them; you must've been the boys in front row dropping the "n" bomb on Diggs.... never know how many of them might've been right there. 

On 12/31/2021 at 11:29 AM, Thriftygamer83 said:

New England stayed classy and dropped a couple of "n" bombs on him, like top shelf my drunken Grandfather slugging my poor grandmother around, and then dropping it watching the Red Sox play, and how I wish that some of that wasn't a joke.  Those fans are like "those relatives" you write out of any equation during the Holidays.  Then watching as security was set to swarm them.... my land they should've been ready when they first taunted Diggs with that.  Now, when New England fans taunt me I tell them; you must've been the boys in front row dropping the "n" bomb on Diggs.... never know how many of them might've been right there. 

Where is there any claim that they were calling diggs the N word

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.