Week 16: Bills at Pats - DISCUSSION

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, balln said:

yes. they have beaten one winning team all year. 

they are minnesota 

i know they are better - but theyre not consistent. they make too many mistakes. sorry. its not fantasy football

I don't disagree with that but it isn't about fantasy football.  Its about calling them average when just about every team in the league has played like they do or worse.  Average is 16th.  Bills are 10th.  Thats how average works.  They literally are a top 10 team in the NFL right now.  Doesn't matter how they got there.

• Thank you (+1) 1

they are minnesota 

i know they are better - but theyre not consistent. they make too many mistakes. sorry. its not fantasy football

Yeah, i think everyone knows they have the talent to be the best team in the NFL. They just haven’t played their best ball yet. But they are trending up after their last two games. If they can hit their stride this week, we may be on our way here in a very weird season. 

• Like (+1) 1

they are minnesota 

The season might not have gone as scripted for us but at least we’re right here at the end with something to play for… with all the crap teams we’ve suffered with throughout the last 20 years I’ll take this all day..

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, balln said:

they are minnesota 

I don’t personally see it that way…TB game was stolen from us imo.  We’re 9-5 with wins over the two front runners for the superbowl on the road in my book that nobody cares about 😂

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Bimmer323i said:

When’s the last time we had a game against a division rival for the division title… Early 90s I’m guessing prolly against Miami…. Man there’s so much on the line for us tomorrow but how much better can it get than this… I’m so freaking pumped for this game tomorrow don’t even know if I’ll be able to sleep tonight….

You’re close, at least by my best recollection. It was 1995 vs the Dolphins. Even though a Bills win wouldn’t secure the division title just yet, I know what you mean. I can also appreciate the enthusiasm. Some may be disappointed with the Bills season thus far, but this game is still the kind of football intensity that Bills fans have longed for since the Kelly era. 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.