12/19/21 Gameday Bills vs Panthers Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

20 minutes ago, Process said:

Should I start Gabriel Davis over Terry McLaurin in the first round of fantasy playoffs?? It doesn't feel right, but think it may actually be a good move.

McLaurin is limited by a hamstring and Sanders is out.   I think Gabriel is a good bet to find the end zone.

1 minute ago, Ethan in Portland said:

I've got a bad feeling about this game. A hobbled JA behind this nightmare line on a wet field.

I think this will be the pivotal embarrassing loss that loses McD his job as the boos rain down from the crowd. 

I don't think that at all.  I think it could be the game where Spencer Brown becomes the Lou Gehrig to Dawkins Wally Pip, the Ol barely holds up.  the D is again stellar and the Bills pull it out.

1 minute ago, Ethan in Portland said:

I've got a bad feeling about this game. A hobbled JA behind this nightmare line on a wet field.

I think this will be the pivotal embarrassing loss that loses McD his job as the boos rain down from the crowd. 

I feel the opposite.  Josh will be the superstar and exploit the Panthers' man-to-man.  I also expect a bunch of screens and draws.  Panthers are going to have a very hard time scoring against us.  There is really no reason for gloom and doom against Carolina.

Just now, CNYfan said:

I don't think that at all.  I think it could be the game where Spencer Brown becomes the Lou Gehrig to Dawkins Wally Pip, the Ol barely holds up.  the D is again stellar and the Bills pull it out.

Hope so

Just now, eball said:

I feel the opposite.  Josh will be the superstar and exploit the Panthers' man-to-man.  I also expect a bunch of screens and draws.  Panthers are going to have a very hard time scoring against us.  There is really no reason for gloom and doom against Carolina.

They lost to Jacksonville with a healthy JA

4 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

same with me. had this feelig before colts game

3 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

GOOD! With your incredible record of wrongness, this game is in the bag!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1