Democracy’s Fiery Ordeal: The War in Ukraine 🇺🇦

Tiberius

No lie. LMAO!  No, Ingraham mentioned that Russia had launched an amphibious assault and Trump thought she said America did. She corrected him and he realized he heard wrong. 

Pathetic. More of the same “no lies.”

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

No lie. LMAO!  No, Ingraham mentioned that Russia had launched an amphibious assault and Trump thought she said America did. She corrected him and he realized he heard wrong. 

Pathetic. More of the same “no lies.”

I saw that to live.

This is incredible.

Everything they told us Trump was going to do, all their fear mongering and collusion! cries, it's all happening under China's puppet and Putin's b***h.  

I don't think there has been an election of a president in our history where things went so bad so quickly literally everywhere.   

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Member of Ukrainian parliament on now

Sounds doable that the proper response from the West (whatever that is) should be to cancel Putin.  

We can definitely make that work.  Not sure it will go over well but we can cut off Russia from the banks freeze accounts kick them off social media.  

4 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

I saw that to live.

This is incredible.

Everything they told us Trump was going to do, all their fear mongering and collusion! cries, it's all happening under China's puppet and Putin's b***h.  

I don't think there has been an election of a president in our history where things went so bad so quickly literally everywhere.   

Well, George Washington had to put down two rebellions during his presidency.  John Adams had to put down one as well, but he pardoned everybody of their treason instead of hanging them for it.  FDR had it pretty rough too, but he came out alright in the end.

Seriously, why all the doom posting in this thread?

20 minutes ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

Well, George Washington had to put down two rebellions during his presidency.  John Adams had to put down one as well, but he pardoned everybody of their treason instead of hanging them for it.  FDR had it pretty rough too, but he came out alright in the end.

Seriously, why all the doom posting in this thread?

Seriously?

Deep down I have this feeling they want a conflict/war and they're going to get it.   

Even Fox News banging the drums.  

Just reported we are talking about international cooperation.

11 minutes ago, BillStime said:

How convenient... a Putin asset to the bitter end

Why did we do that?  Was Russia respecting the treaty?

I'll hang up and listen.

Hi Bill, we can fact check your bull ***t:

So, why did the US leave the Open Skies Treaty?

While it was envisaged as a key arms control agreement, many in Washington had for over a decade accused Russia of non-compliance with OST protocols, blaming Moscow of obstructing surveillance flights on its territory, while misusing its own missions for gathering key tactical data.

As per a report in The New York Times, US President Donald Trump was also unhappy that a Russian reconnaissance flew over his golf course in New Jersey state in 2017.

In May 2020, the Trump administration announced its intention of withdrawing from the OST, accusing Russia of “flagrantly and continuously violating the Treaty in various ways for years”, and left it in November that year.

Why did Russia leave after the US?

A contentious issue regarding Russia’s compliance with the OST was its alleged reluctance to allow flights over Kaliningrad, its exclave in Eastern Europe that sits between NATO allies Lithuania and Poland. Russia defended its position by saying that the restrictions were permissible under treaty rules, and gave the example of the US imposing similar limits on flights over Alaska.

After the US left the OST, Russia sought assurances from NATO allies who continued to remain on the treaty that they would not transfer data collected by their flights over Russia to Washington. In its statement, Russia said that these requests were not backed by the NATO members, prompting it to leave the treaty

https://indianexpress.com/article/explained/what-russias-exit-means-for-the-open-skies-treaty-7150167/

Edited by Big Blitz

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Why did we do that?  Was Russia respecting the treaty?

I'll hang up and listen.

Another gift for Putin, duh.

Who cares that Russia didn't respect the treaty

The treaty allowed the US (and others who signed on) to fly over Ukraine and western Russia and provided enormous data points on the Russian military.

Who also benefited from this treaty?

UKRAINE!  

Ukraine signed on to the treaty and their military benefited from intelligence gleaned from these flights.

Trump ALWAYS put Putin First.

9 minutes ago, Doc said:

Don’t bother. They need to come up with any excuse why Joey isn’t a senile clown who invited this to happen with his disastrous pullout from Afghanistan. 

Joey isn't the problem. You are.

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Another gift for Putin, duh.

Who cares that Russia didn't respect the treaty

Um what?

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

The treaty allowed the US (and others who signed on) to fly over Ukraine and western Russia and provided enormous data points on the Russian military.

Who also benefited from this treaty?

UKRAINE!  

Crimea says hi

Bill.....we can fly over any time.

27 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Seriously?

Deep down I have this feeling they want a conflict/war and they're going to get it.   

Even Fox News banging the drums.  

Just reported we are talking about international cooperation.

I get it.  You're very conservative, and very anti-war.  I'd love to know why, obviously you don't have to explain if you don't want to.