Democracy’s Fiery Ordeal: The War in Ukraine 🇺🇦

Tiberius

12 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You really have no clue when it comes to geopolitics, alliances, and the strategic objective of the big players.  You and others that still push this Russia hoax story might as well sail over to China and give Xi the keys to the kingdom.  Because China has been the biggest beneficiary of this hoax and still continues to benefit from the idiots still constantly peddling this nonsense.  Xi just sits back, politely and under the radar moves forward with his objectives, and laugh at us.  He thanks you.  

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Agree 2

11 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

You really have no clue when it comes to geopolitics, alliances, and the strategic objective of the big players.  You and others that still push this Russia hoax story might as well sail over to China and give Xi the keys to the kingdom.  Because China has been the biggest beneficiary of this hoax and still continues to benefit from the idiots still constantly peddling this nonsense.  Xi just sits back, politely and under the radar moves forward with his objectives, and laugh at us.  He thanks you.  

Oh, you still don't believe Trump is a Russian stooge? 

Just now, All_Pro_Bills said:

Anyone that still believes that is an idiot. 

No, those who deny the obvious are blind. Trump is a Russian stooge 

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Anyone have any thoughts as to why the EU would go back on their offer of fighter jets for Ukraine?

Putin might be upset? 

Just now, Tiberius said:

No, those who deny the obvious are blind. Trump is a Russian stooge 

No, anyone believing that hoax is a useful idiot and mouthpiece for China and the western elites making billions off China's expansion.  While they were out of power for 4 years they needed to make sure the administration would not make any constructive overtures towards Russia.  So what better way than to create some hoax about collusion?  And once Biden assumed control is was game back on.  That's how we got to where things stand today.   

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

This to me is a decent articulation of the 3-way relationship between the U.S., China, and Russia.  The main theme is there are 3 powers and its always a case of 2 against 1.  Prior U.S. policies aligned the U.S. with one or the other vs. the 3rd country (either China or Russia/Soviets) and now its China & Russia against the U.S.

https://dailyreckoning.com/how-did-the-u-s-lose-russia/

As usual, you've got a simple mind. The article can stop being read at this quote, "Russia, China and the U.S. are the only true superpowers and the only three countries that ultimately matter in geopolitics."

Russia is a shell and as much as it's the US vs. China, we're mutually dependent on each other. If China and Russia want to form a two country trade alliance at the exclusion of the EU and the US, good luck with that. And even China doesn't want that. 

Just now, All_Pro_Bills said:

No, anyone believing that hoax is a useful idiot and mouthpiece for China and the western elites making billions off China's expansion.  While they were out of power for 4 years they needed to make sure the administration would not make any constructive overtures towards Russia.  So what better way than to create some hoax about collusion?  And once Biden assumed control is was game back on.  That's how we got to where things stand today.   

No, its just obviously true 

Take off the blinders. Stand up for American values 🇺🇸

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Why are you deflecting all over the place?

US Vets are upset that Conald (and people like you) are Putin stooges... maybe you should move to Russia and join his army.

23 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Well, you just posted an article that said the world is dominated by Russia as a primary superpower. 

14 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Oh, you still don't believe Trump is a Russian stooge? 

Only as much as Biden is a stooge for both China & Russia ! Especially Russia at this particular point & time for the fact that the sanctions that old Joe & other allies had written up stop short of putting any real heat on Russia as far as sanctions on gas & oil because the US & UK still buy gas from them .

Then in those sanctions i've read that Biden just reinstated some of the Trump era sanctions that were put in place to stop Russia from completing their pipeline which Biden repealed so they could finish it .

All while nixing the Key stone, pissing off Canada & asking OPEC to produce more oil for the US consumption & then buying oil from Russia so now we just reinforce Putins bank by buying oil from them all while making the American public think Biden is being tough on him .

And our gas prices have over doubled I saw gas here at on elf the lowest priced places in middle Tenn. yesterday $3.67 a gallon and any one that believes covid has anything to do is more than your typical jack ass because before covid when we all were in motion as far as the economy gas was half & our energy independence was at a high but Joe has fixed all that in a little over a year !!  

Biden is just such a well OILED & planned out thinking machine . But i know Trump is still a ass hat ... I'll say it for you !

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, T master said:

Only as much as Biden is a stooge for both China & Russia ! Especially Russia at this particular point & time for the fact that the sanctions that old Joe & other allies had written up stop short of putting any real heat on Russia as far as sanctions on gas & oil because the US & UK still buy gas from them .

Then in those sanctions i've read that Biden just reinstated some of the Trump era sanctions that were put in place to stop Russia from completing their pipeline which Biden repealed so they could finish it .

All while nixing the Key stone, pissing off Canada & asking OPEC to produce more oil for the US consumption & then buying oil from Russia so now we just reinforce Putins bank by buying oil from them all while making the American public think Biden is being tough on him .

And our gas prices have over doubled I saw gas here at on elf the lowest priced places in middle Tenn. yesterday $3.67 a gallon and any one that believes covid has anything to do is more than your typical jack ass because before covid when we all were in motion as far as the economy gas was half & our energy independence was at a high but Joe has fixed all that in a little over a year !!  

Biden is just such a well OILED & planned out thinking machine . But i know Trump is still a ass hat ... I'll say it for you !

Nice attempt at deflection, but Trump is still a Russian stooge 

2 minutes ago, T master said:

then buying oil from Russia so now we just reinforce Putins bank by buying oil from them all while making the American public think Biden is being tough on

Did Trump stop buying Russian oil?

29 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Well, you just posted an article that said the world is dominated by Russia as a primary superpower. 

Perhaps I may have focused my attention on other points made in the article but to quote, "Russia, China and the U.S. are the only true superpowers and the only three countries that ultimately matter in geopolitics."  I don't see any reference to primary superpower.  In fact a search for the word "primary" yields not found. 

Can you point out where the writer references Russia as the "primary superpower"?  My major takeaway was that the relationship is always 2 on 1 and its not good to be the 1.  Thx. 

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Did Trump stop buying Russian oil?

So like i told Tibs & will tell you that just puts both Biden & Trump in the same boat correct ?

The only difference is Biden stopped the sanctions put in place by Trump to stop the completion of their pipeline to allow Russia to finish it and is it Possible Trump having those sanctions in place all while buying oil from them to help out the American people economically only to get the time to finish the Keystone .

Then when that was completed stop buying oil from Russia and them not being able to finish the Nordstrom pipeline then the US & it's ally Canada could sell oil to Germany, the UK & others in the EU to make a profit & be energy independent which is what a savvy business man does .

But Joe fixed all that in the first 100 days & now we all are paying double & supporting Putin's bank but the American's are oblivious to it ! So was Trump buddying up to Putin in deception to complete something to benefit the US and it's ally's 🤔.

Now we will never know thanks to Joe ...

1 minute ago, T master said:

So like i told Tibs & will tell you that just puts both Biden & Trump in the same boat correct ?

The only difference is Biden stopped the sanctions put in place by Trump to stop the completion of their pipeline to allow Russia to finish it and is it Possible Trump having those sanctions in place all while buying oil from them to help out the American people economically only to get the time to finish the Keystone .

Then when that was completed stop buying oil from Russia and them not being able to finish the Nordstrom pipeline then the US & it's ally Canada could sell oil to Germany, the UK & others in the EU to make a profit & be energy independent which is what a savvy business man does .

But Joe fixed all that in the first 100 days & now we all are paying double & supporting Putin's bank but the American's are oblivious to it ! So was Trump buddying up to Putin in deception to complete something to benefit the US and it's ally's 🤔.

Si you admit Trump is a Russian stooge? 

46 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Why are you deflecting all over the place?

US Vets are upset that Conald (and people like you) are Putin stooges... maybe you should move to Russia and join his army.

Sure, I'm defecting but you make a outside the boundary reference to veterans.  But I'm defecting.  Okay.

And recall Trump sanctioned NordStream2 and Biden came into office and dropped the sanctions and killed Keystone.  Giving Putin control of the European gas markets and removing oil supply from Canada that would enter oil markets providing North America with some energy security and price stability against the near monopoly position of Russia and OPEC+.  But Trump colluded with Russia and received nothing tangible and gave nothing tangible.  And Biden put control and power and profits into Putin's pocket and you turn a blind eye to that fact?  So give me the logic for giving Joe a pass.  And don't deflect. 

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Si you admit Trump is a Russian stooge? 

Only as much as Biden ! But i tend to believe Trump being a savvy business man which Joe is absolutely NOT could have had a ulterior motive as i stated in my previous reply .

Biden on the other hand is just a fool & proves it more with each passing day !!

His approval rating among American's proves it !! 

Edited by T master
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, T master said:

That was simple yes or no question… lmao

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

That was simple yes or no question… lmao

At least i do answer & I explain my self unlike you giving a no answer a 1 word reply such as Torture DUH !! 🙄

And if i'm wrong i have the balls to admit it unlike some here !! 

Edited by T master

21 minutes ago, T master said:

At least i do answer & I explain my self unlike you giving a no answer a 1 word reply such as Torture DUH !! 🙄

And if i'm wrong i have the balls to admit it unlike some here !! 

LMAO - torture was my answer to your daily reminder that you and the cult are forever branded on the wrong side of history.

31 minutes ago, T master said:

Only as much as Biden ! But i tend to believe Trump being a savvy business man which Joe is absolutely NOT could have had a ulterior motive as i stated in my previous reply .

Biden on the other hand is just a fool & proves it more with each passing day !!

Savvy business man? lmao

Conald’s amazing corporate legacy cannot survive without ignorant people like you.

How many businesses has Trump mafia driven into the ground?

ALL OF THEM

44 minutes ago, T master said:

But Trump is a Russian stooge, you admit it 

Just now, Tiberius said:

But Trump is a Russian stooge, you admit it 

Your repetitive questions on the exact same subject which i have already given you the answer to just proves your ignorance .

I'm asking you Please Tibs seeing as your comprehension is less than my own which i am none to proud of but willing to admit If you can't or refuse comprehend what i put in my reply's please don't waste my time & yours just to satisfy your self we have better things to do than asking redundant questions  !! 

2 minutes ago, T master said:

Your repetitive questions on the exact same subject which i have already given you the answer to just proves your ignorance .

I'm asking you Please Tibs seeing as your comprehension is less than my own which i am none to proud of but willing to admit If you can't or refuse comprehend what i put in my reply's please don't waste my time & yours just to satisfy your self we have better things to do than asking redundant questions  !! 

Just say it straight up, without creating a false equivalent 

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Perhaps I may have focused my attention on other points made in the article but to quote, "Russia, China and the U.S. are the only true superpowers and the only three countries that ultimately matter in geopolitics."  I don't see any reference to primary superpower.  In fact a search for the word "primary" yields not found. 

Can you point out where the writer references Russia as the "primary superpower"?  My major takeaway was that the relationship is always 2 on 1 and its not good to be the 1.  Thx. 

You support the bold statement that there are three primary superpowers and one is Russia? I don't take exception to China and the US but to include Russia is like the old Sesame Street game. One of these kids does not belong here. 

Russia is a third rate economy with a second rate army plus nukes. 

Edited by John Adams

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886o928u1v8chog33mzco

I'm still waiting to confirm Trump said this when he was President and, Putin did not invade.

Did Trump say this last month?

Maybe if we lived in a free country Trump would have blasted 1000 tweets on this since last month and you'd have all kinds of "gotcha" stuff.  

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

I'm still waiting to confirm Trump said this when he was President and, Putin did not invade.

Did Trump say this last month?

Maybe if we lived in a free country Trump would have blasted 1000 tweets on this since last month and you'd have all kinds of "gotcha" stuff.  

He was 100% correct when he said that. 

On his watch anyway. 

Edited by Chef Jim

PARIS — Russian President Vladimir Putin called French President Emmanuel Macron on Thursday, in what appeared to have been a markedly more tense exchange than previous conversations between the two leaders.

The 90-minute call failed to deliver a diplomatic breakthrough, and a senior French official said it left Macron convinced that “the worst is yet to come” and that Putin aims to take control of all of Ukraine.

“Your country will pay dearly because it will end up as an isolated country, weakened and under sanctions for a very long time,” Macron told Putin, according to a French official, who added that Macron “called on Vladimir Putin to not lie to himself.”

Russian President Vladimir Putin pledged to achieve his goals in Ukraine “no matter what,” according to a Kremlin statement, which described the war as unfolding “according to plan.” Just over 1 million people have fled the destruction, according to data from the United Nations refugee agency — an exodus that is set to become Europe’s worst humanitarian crisis this century. Delegations from Ukraine and Russia met for a second round of talks Thursday afternoon.

Media keeps telling us that Ukraine isn’t asking us to get involved, but they are openly calling for a no fly zone.  

Keep in mind, they absolutely should ask for that.  They are trying to preserve their country and fight off an invading army.  

However, at some point, the media could be honest with us with what they are truly asking for.  

No fly zone = America’s entrance into the war 

Edited by SCBills