Democracy’s Fiery Ordeal: The War in Ukraine 🇺🇦

Tiberius

24 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Um.  13 seconds.  I know that's a taboo number around here but this is beyond absurd

Maybe Brandon's bravado "I'm going to stand up to Putin" basically led Putin to this conclusion

challenge accepted training GIF

Here is 2 plus minutes of Nazi Democrats mocking the notion that Russia is a threat

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6298653314001/

You got a plan to handle Russia in Ukraine and China in Taiwan?   

Because that's coming.  

Bring it

17 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Putin couldn’t be happier with this outcome.  He may have funded the ballot harvesting himself. 

Pull your pants up Tucker

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Putin has officially announced it: Russia is at war with Ukraine.

Europe failed to stop him. NATO failed to stop him. Joe Biden failed to stop him.

Absolute collapse of Western credibility. Paper tigers all.

The West is in decline maybe done.  

China is the sole superpower now

The reality is our Nazi Democrats here and in Europe signed off on it to get rid of Trump.  

They broke us.  

So when I'm told I must be a traitor if I don't say January 6th 100000000 times was an insurrection, or that I'm not sure what the problem is with Putin as opposed to China - or Trudeau - all these people have the same DNA.

If the last 2 years didn't happen I'm in a much different place.  But it did.  And I want nothing to do with any of them.  

They are like the League of Shadows demanding allegiance and I'm Bruce Wayne and I'm asking - "but where will I be leading these men."  What exactly am I fighting for as the squad calls me a racist or an insurrectionist.  

What's spot on with that analogy is the Nazi Democrats actually do think the West should go by the way of Rome or Constantinople.  

I choose to tell them to f off.  

• Haha (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Putin has officially announced it: Russia is at war with Ukraine.

Europe failed to stop him. NATO failed to stop him. Joe Biden failed to stop him.

Absolute collapse of Western credibility. Paper tigers all.

This one is a keeper Bonnie and will haunt you for the rest of your time 

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Putin murdering Ukrainians as we speak 

Own it Tibs. You voted for this. It’s really hard to avoid the fact that Obama let Crimea happen and Biden let this happen. 

Trump bush regan yada yada but the facts are clear. None of them lost Ukraine territory during their watch. 

I don’t even understand why the world sees that electing democrats signals weakness yet here we are. It’s not like they all don’t get rich, and aren’t all corrupt. The outside world knows something. 

• Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

The reality is our Nazi Democrats here and in Europe signed off on it to get rid of Trump.  

They broke us.  

So when I'm told I must be a traitor if I don't say January 6th 100000000 times was an insurrection, or that I'm not sure what the problem is with Putin as opposed to China - or Trudeau - all these people have the same DNA.

If the last 2 years didn't happen I'm in a much different place.  But it did.  And I want nothing to do with any of them.  

They are like the League of Shadows demanding allegiance and I'm Bruce Wayne and I'm asking - "but where will I be leading these men."  What exactly am I fighting for as the squad calls me a racist or an insurrectionist.  

What's spot on with that analogy is the Nazi Democrats actually do think the West should go by the way of Rome or Constantinople.  

Jesus you have issues my friend. Seek help

10 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

They broke us.  

“I don’t see why it was Russia”

image.thumb.jpeg.1fdbe85a7d335fa55860c0d21ab88b52.jpeg

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148862mk5ssr8ro9gu9o4gj

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, buffblue said:

Jesus you have issues my friend. Seek help

Sure dude.  

I have issue with this senile f*** that shouldn't be in the WH leading us to WWIII 

We shouldn't be in decline 

We shouldn't have self destructed over the flu

The Nazi Democrats that spent 5 years saying Trump was going to start a war - um yea.   

So yes.  I have issues.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Sure dude.  

I have issue with this senile f*** that shouldn't be in the WH leading us to WWIII 

We shouldn't be in decline 

We shouldn't have self destructed over the flu

The Nazi Democrats that spent 5 years saying Trump was going to start a war - um yea.   

So yes.  I have issues.  

Where do you get your talking points, honestly? 

The world doesn't have to be one big partisan exercise man. Take a deep breath, and stop being so angry. This unfettered allegiance to certain politicians and subsequent spinning of every story to fit a political narrative is pathetic.

3 minutes ago, buffblue said:

Where do you get your talking points, honestly? 

The world doesn't have to be one big partisan exercise man. Take a deep breath, and stop being so angry. This unfettered allegiance to certain politicians and subsequent spinning of every story to fit a political narrative is pathetic.

I have no allegiance to anything except the prosperity and freedoms of this country.  

They have been deliberately under assault since 2020 (in reality much earlier but actions went live in March 2020) by forces abroad and here at home.  

You can proceed to believe it was all just an unfortunate Bat soup accident.  Followed by a totally legit 2020 election season.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

I have no allegiance to anything except the prosperity and freedoms of this country.  

They have been deliberately under assault since 2020 by forces abroad and here at home.  

You can proceed to believe it was all just an unfortunate Bat soup accident.  Followed by a totally legit 2020 election season.  

You go ahead and die on that sword brother. The remaining 65-70 percent of sane individuals in this country will do our best to compensate for your inane beliefs.

Tell me, is the sky blue or are you convinced that it is a shade of green and  orange that everyone else is missing?

22 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Hey Blitz,

Remember when it used to be "The Buck Stops Here"

Now if you blame this administration's poor response, you get questioned by the passerby's as to why you're doing a "big partisan exercise."

Yep

You want your President to oversee stability overseas and security and prosperity at home.  

Self inflicted disaster it took Biden all of 12 months to watch legit everything turn to s***

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

elections have consequences and this is a big one.

i have a lot of family in poland, and if putin's campaign goes up through there, then i will forever hold it against you stupid biden dem voters. go fys

Lol, ya,  whatever. Crude propaganda 

4 minutes ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

elections have consequences and this is a big one.

i have a lot of family in poland, and if putin's campaign goes up through there, then i will forever hold it against you stupid biden dem voters. go fys

• Like (+1) 2