Democracy’s Fiery Ordeal: The War in Ukraine 🇺🇦

Tiberius

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

One of the few good points I’ve ever seen you make

This is true, an unstable country having a Civil War whenever they have nuclear weapons is not a good thing for anybody

42 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

once again, I ask since you didn’t answer the first time

Is Biden old and senile and barely able to keep the food in his mouth

Or

Is the leader of a Biden crime family

You can’t have it both ways

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Twitter was never going to go under too big to fail. It’s not like some of the others that I’ve come along that didn’t survive long enough to have a chance to very smart person. Once told me that if you can keep a business alive for a year you’ve got a fighting shot of keeping it going. 

It’s not from lack of trying, that it hasn’t gone under Elon musk is an idiot, but he’s a rich idiot

Why do you think he’s an idiot? I woysay he’s smarter than anyone on this board by a wide margin. 
It’s totally fine to dislike him, but to call him an idiot because of different philosophies is ludicrous.

1 minute ago, Westside said:

Why do you think he’s an idiot? I woysay he’s smarter than anyone on this board by a wide margin. 
It’s totally fine to dislike him, but to call him an idiot because of different philosophies is ludicrous.

Yeah, I corrected my post on that

No, he’s not an idiot. He just does stupid things every once in a while.

Just now, John from Riverside said:

Yeah, I corrected my post on that

No, he’s not an idiot. He just does stupid things every once in a while.

I apologize then. I didn’t see the correction. Yes, we all do stupid things no matter how smart we are. Lol 😆 

2 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

heard the quote "the enemy of my enemy is my enemy".  Still this is bad for Putin and Russia's global influence.

I agree. But the old saying the devil you know is better than the devil you don’t. 
Let’s hope it works out in ukrain and ours favor.

• Like (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, B-Man said:

But if you want to know what I THINK is happening; I think Prigozhin is doing what he always does, which is say crazy ***** to create the illusion of disarray, to cover for Russian tactical movement/assaults.

Just like he did in Bakhmut, he claimed Russia wasn’t giving him ammo, he was going to pull all his troops out, wanted Shoigu’s head on a platter, etc., only to turn around and finish taking Bakhmut shortly after.

I think Prigozhin and Putin are conducting a psyop to disguise Russian troop movement to either launch an offensive, or coerce Ukraine into attacking.

The only place this is a civil war is on the Internet, because the folks are eager to say and believe anything to deflect from the catastrophic losses in their holy “counter-offensive”.

Just like Belgorod, in a couple days, the NAFO trolls will be on to the next thing because this turned out to be nothing. But as always, we shall wait and see.

That’s some serious Russia propaganda going on right there

Russians, on the front line are surrendering. I don’t know to what degree but I’ve seen it.

Don’t get me wrong I think that Putin is a lunatic, but very smart Hass to be

I also think that the Ukrainians are way too smart to fall for something like that they know that the enemy of my enemy is my friend does not apply here

4 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I actually don’t see anything that says they think this is the actual Elon musk

Yes .. I’m sure the poster who shared that decided to highlight a post from a random parody account because of the content of the tweet…. 

Do you normally take posts from parody accounts seriously? 

18 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Yes .. I’m sure the poster who shared that decided to highlight a post from a random parody account because of the content of the tweet…. 

Do you normally take posts from parody accounts seriously? 

I do not
But we don’t know whether or not the responder knew that that wasn’t an Elon musk account they might’ve just been proving a point