Democracy’s Fiery Ordeal: The War in Ukraine 🇺🇦

Tiberius

Wagner Group leader Yevgeny Prigozhin accused of trying to stage coup as he claims to control parts of Russia’s military headquarters.

https://nypost.com/2023/06/23/wagner-groups-yevgeny-prigozhin-accused-of-trying-to-stage-coup-against-russia/

Plus: Report: “Highly senior” members of Russian military working with coup.

https://twitter.com/MarioNawfal/status/1672467804317003776?s=20

UPDATE: Still more here.

https://www.understandingwar.org/backgrounder/russian-offensive-campaign-assessment-june-23-2023

21 minutes ago, Doc said:

I used to be a huge Musk skeptic.  Then I saw SpaceX land that used rocket back on a platform in the sea.  Made me buy a Tesla and make a pile on Tesla stock.  Now I think he's playing 5D chess with seemingly idiotic moves...

Our world is such that Biden (or Trump if you prefer)  is a president and leader of the free world, but Musk an idiot. 🤫

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Doc said:

I used to be a huge Musk skeptic.  Then I saw SpaceX land that used rocket back on a platform in the sea.  Made me buy a Tesla and make a pile on Tesla stock.  Now I think he's playing 5D chess with seemingly idiotic moves...

He ruined Ron DeSantis’s campaign launch

I’m not a huge fan of Ron, but that was embarrassing. Musk hast to take the hit on that.

Just now, BillStime said:

Yeah, I don’t know if I’m ready to go there with Ukraine. I was totally for defending them as a free nation against Russia and I think it serves the United States interests that we have a buffer country between NATO and Russia but let’s not act like there is not a plethora of Nazis in Ukraine, some of their ideology does not fit with American ideology 

Just now, John from Riverside said:

Yeah, I don’t know if I’m ready to go there with Ukraine. I was totally for defending them as a free nation against Russia and I think it serves the United States interests that we have a buffer country between NATO and Russia but let’s not act like there is not a plethora of Nazis in Ukraine, some of their ideology does not fit with American ideology 

John, we have NAZIS active on this message board.

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

John, we have NAZIS active on this message board.

I certainly hope not. We have some major conspiracy theorist on this board, but I don’t want to go so far as to call them Nazis.

Now in Ukraine, you have literal walking around military units that are comprised of Nazis with guns out in the open

47 minutes ago, Doc said:

He's nothing of the sort.  Just because you may not agree with his politics (he was a Dem), it doesn't make him an idiot.

He's STILL a democrat. He voted for Biden FFS.

@John from Riverside thinks he's an idiot because he wants to let people on the right to have a voice on Twitter.

That makes John, surprise surprise...a USEFUL idiot.

18 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

He ruined Ron DeSantis’s campaign launch

I’m not a huge fan of Ron, but that was embarrassing. Musk hast to take the hit on that.

True it was.  But like most glitches, it's long forgotten.

6 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

He's STILL a democrat. He voted for Biden FFS.

I'm not sure he still is a Dem.