Democracy’s Fiery Ordeal: The War in Ukraine 🇺🇦

Tiberius

9 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Wow.  What a joke. 

Everyone is totally going to come together, hold hands, and sing Kumbaya when this is over.  

I don't like this, I suppose they must be Russian, but what does that have to do with anything.  I don't like all this anti-Russian crap.  How about they have him make a video saying Putin is a piece of crap instead?

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Wow.  What a joke. 

Everyone is totally going to come together, hold hands, and sing Kumbaya when this is over.  

That is dumb. But when kindergartens are being bombed, hospitals having shells fall near them, millions being terrorized, this is hardly the worst thing going on 

Just now, Demongyz said:

I don't like this, I suppose they must be Russian, but what does that have to do with anything.  I don't like all this anti-Russian crap.  How about they have him make a video saying Putin is a piece of crap instead?

The left are just as bad as putin! Can’t wait until they start coming after Americans who disagree politically with the neo-left.

• Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 2

Just now, Tiberius said:

That is dumb. But when kindergartens are being bombed, hospitals having shells fall near them, millions being terrorized, this is hardly the worst thing going on 

Do you happen to be Ukrainian?

• Dislike 1

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Think Putin will reach out DeSantis to leverage his private paramilitary force?

Already?  I've been hearing so much about how they are elite and battle hardened and that there were thousands of them.  Or was there a small group of the Chechens that were the kill squad?  It's almost like they keep writing articles but don't say anything.

17 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Well, at least it’s now being discussed. CNN just asked Ben Sasse why we don’t just go bomb that f’n convoy. He said the Ukrainian Air Force was still flying. Ok 

Not a CNN guy.

Who asked that question, and I hope whoever did was not stupid enough to mean "we" being the US or NATO.

Please tell me the CNN staff is not that stupid.

Having someone ask an idiotic question does not equate to the subject being "discussed."

Edited by sherpa

4 minutes ago, Westside said:

Imagine being the POS that can’t get behind an unprovoked attack on a sovereign nation that is causing untold misery and unjustified deaths to hundreds of civilians and fighters that just simply want to live their lives under their own accordance. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, sherpa said:

Not a CNN guy.

Who asked that question, and I hope whoever did was not stupid enough to mean "we" being the US or NATO.

I would love to tell you this but I gave up lying as a New Year’s resolution 

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

The Japanese would like a word with you.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Demongyz said:

That's a pretty tough ask with them probably having family back in Russia still.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, sherpa said:

Not a CNN guy.

Apparently they are that stupid along with lots of other armchair military strategists.  I'm guessing most of these "experts" have never been in any kind of confrontation that escalates into a fight in their lives.  The reality that if you punch somebody in the face they're probably going to punch you in the face is lost on them.  But sure let's bomb the Russian convoy.  What could possibly go wrong with that idea?  They would never dare to respond in kind, right?

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Demongyz said:

Already?  I've been hearing so much about how they are elite and battle hardened and that there were thousands of them.  Or was there a small group of the Chechens that were the kill squad?  It's almost like they keep writing articles but don't say anything.

I guess the Neo-Nazis got them.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Imagine being the POS that can’t get behind an unprovoked attack on a sovereign nation that is causing untold misery and unjustified deaths to hundreds of civilians and fighters that just simply want to live their lives under their own accordance. 

Spare me with your fake empathy. You don’t give two ***** for fellow Americans, but you care so much for people in a country you couldn’t find on a map two months ago.

• Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

10 minutes ago, sherpa said:

Not a CNN guy.

Having someone ask an idiotic question does not equate to the subject being "discussed."

They are not so stupid to get so triggered by a question. You are an idiot. 

16 minutes ago, Westside said:

Why? You are the second person to ask me that. 

I see a human human rights nightmare being visited on a peaceful people and it pisses me off. 

It doesn’t bother you they are bombing a society into submission? Or trying to, anyway 

• Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, Demongyz said:

Impossible to get accurate information. It’s all propaganda from one side or the other right now. 

• Agree 2

19 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

They are not so stupid to get so triggered by a question. You are an idiot. 

Why? You are the second person to ask me that. 

I see a human human rights nightmare being visited on a peaceful people and it pisses me off. 

It doesn’t bother you they are bombing a society into submission? Or trying to, anyway 

Yet you have no problem when American soldiers were killed in Benghazi. I still remember you laughing about it. So, spare me your fake ass sympathy.

• Dislike 1

9 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Biden should at the very least ask for a congressional resolution to use force if needed. Give him a tool to show force can be used. 

He should also be talking to Putin. At least using the carrot of relaxing sanctions to create an off ramp for Putin. Give the clown some options aside from brute force 

actually an intelligent post/idea