[Misleading Title] Did anyone else gag watching PFF...

sistersarah

I'm not sure why Florio would say this.  

Teams looking for a Super Bowl run are always looking for a player to put them over the top.

But WR is not a position of weakness for us.  And OBJ doesn't seem to be a McD kind of player.  

But, no, I didn't gag.  Florio is a bright enough guy but the national commentators are rarely - if ever - experts on the Bills and I don't expect great analyses from them.  

Edited by hondo in seattle
  • Like (+1) 1

[This is an automated response]

The topic title is potentially misleading. Accurate titles help the community find topics relevant to their interests and avoids reader frustration. Please change the topic title to more accurately reflect content of the original post.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

Did you see him cost Stafford that long pick?

OBJerk ran toward the front end zone pylon and Stafford threw a vertical post.

I think the defenders did a coin flip on who was going to field it ;) 

OBJerk was so far out of the play he couldn't even help defend the pass.

I don't billieve for a minute that Beane had any interest in this character.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, sistersarah said:

When Mike Florio mentioned he thought the Bills would inquire about OBJ. He would not have added anything!!! 

Of course they'd inquire. They inquired about Antonio Brown. Beane is a fiend for doing his due diligence.

OBJ would have added something. The question is whether it would have been worth doing what they'd have to do to get him here and keep him here. 95% chance or higher that it would not be worth it.

9 minutes ago, JMF2006 said:

Did you see him cost Stafford that long pick?

OBJerk ran toward the front end zone pylon and Stafford threw a vertical post.

I think the defenders did a coin flip on who was going to field it ;) 

OBJerk was so far out of the play he couldn't even help defend the pass.

I don't billieve for a minute that Beane had any interest in this character.

Yeah, I was shocked. You never see WRs in their first five or six days with a new team have problems in communication with their QB. It's always perfect from the first throw.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, hondo in seattle said:

I'm not sure why Florio would say this.  

Teams looking for a Super Bowl run are always looking for a player to put them over the top.

But WR is not a position of weakness for us.  And OBJ doesn't seem to be a McD kind of player.  

But, no, I didn't gag.  Florio is a bright enough guy but the national commentators are rarely - if ever - experts on the Bills and I don't expect great analyses from them.  

Until it is.  It wasn’t a weakness for us last year….until our season was on the line and no one could get open. 

I agree that obj isn’t a McD kind of player end I’m not upset that he’s not a Bill…… but we must continue to attempt to bolster our roster.  Strengths and weaknesses.  Whichever we improve upon…….improving is the imperative.  Making a strength even stronger is better than staying the same.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, wppete said:

Mike Florio is all about controversy. He’s not a football guy just a lawyer pouring gas on fires. 

Nonsense. He's smart, he's on target, he's thoughtful, and he's not a sock puppet for the NFL. He's damn good.

Not that he avoids controversy. Why would anyone. Nobody on this board does. But he approaches them reasonably.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

22 minutes ago, Thurman#1 said:

Nonsense. He's smart, he's on target, he's thoughtful, and he's not a sock puppet for the NFL. He's damn good.

Not that he avoids controversy. Why would anyone. Nobody on this board does. But he approaches them reasonably.

Hi Mike! Welcome to TBD!

• Haha (+1) 2

24 minutes ago, Thurman#1 said:

Of course they'd inquire. They inquired about Antonio Brown. Beane is a fiend for doing his due diligence.

OBJ would have added something. The question is whether it would have been worth doing what they'd have to do to get him here and keep him here. 95% chance or higher that it would not be worth it.

Yeah, I was shocked. You never see WRs in their first five or six days with a new team have problems in communication with their QB. It's always perfect from the first throw.

At least track the throw to be able to make a play on it.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.