FBI Leaks Project Veritas' Private Communications To NYT, This Is A HUGE Scandal

stosh64

Tim loses his mind over this as he rightfully should.

The FBI has become the 'Stasi' of the progressive globalists.

I never post in here but this needs to be seen.

""When the FBI raids a Journalistic enterprise to leak their communications to another rival ideological institution who then gleefully publishes that information"

Around 2:10 the reality starts to kick in for Tim.

I'm not a huge Tim Pool fan but he NAILS this.

• Thank you (+1) 2

45 minutes ago, stosh64 said:

""When the FBI raids a Journalistic enterprise to leak their communications to another rival ideological institution who then gleefully publishes that information"

Hahahahahahahahaa

Im glad our cool right wing people like Doc and So Cal will laugh at this

The gov't in general is totally corrupt if anyone in America truly thinks that they give a rats ass about us and what the constitution stands for they are wrong and by their actions alone it is being proven every single day and will continue as long as we all let it continue .

And if we look to the younger generation to stand up for change like they did in the late 60's and early 70's we are F'd because as long as they can play their video games and get free college indoctrination they will continue to walk straight into the fire with out a clue and be thankful for it  ...

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, T master said:

The gov't in general is totally corrupt if anyone in America truly thinks that they give a rats ass about us and what the constitution stands for they are wrong and by their actions alone it is being proven every single day and will continue as long as we all let it continue .

And if we look to the younger generation to stand up for change like they did in the late 60's and early 70's we are F'd because as long as they can play their video games and get free college indoctrination they will continue to walk straight into the fire with out a clue and be thankful for it  ...

Here's the irony in all this.  Many of those who stood up for change in the 60's and 70's are the one solidly entrenched in or supporting DC and its corruption machine. 

Edited by Chef Jim

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Here's the irony in all this.  Many of those who stood up for change in the 60's and 70's are the one solidly entrenched in or supporting DC and its corruption machine. 

The current cast of players that present and believe themselves to be progressives or liberals are in reality authoritarians and supporters of the use of the triumvirate of big central government, main stream big media, and big tech as a tool of oppression of their social and political enemies.  Their tactics are no different from Fascists, Nazi's, Stalinist's, Maoists, whatever you want to call them, yet they believe themselves to be of great virtue and enlightenment.  They are the worst kind of fanatics.  They believe their own lies.  Every solution they advocate for every problem involves big government with a heavy dose of force and coercion.  The idea that the individual has rights to things like self-determination absent government control is inconceivable to them.   

Traditional Republicans, Libertarians, Conservatives., moderate Democrats, and people that think of themselves as Independents that still believe reasoning things out with them or attempting compromise are fools.  

20 years from now (hopefully sooner before we become China) you'll look back and say "yea.........dam..........they totally unleashed that virus because we elected Trump."   

Global coup.  

Everything he says about Obama and the people behind him is correct and they are the ones responsible. 

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

20 years from now (hopefully sooner before we become China) you'll look back and say "yea.........dam..........they totally unleashed that virus because we elected Trump."   

Global coup.  

Well not so sure.  I understand hindsight is 20/20 but had Trump said a few things differently and some things not at all he would have likely won in the greatest landslide in US history.  He is/was/will be his own worst enemy.   

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Well not so sure.  I understand hindsight is 20/20 but had Trump said a few things differently and some things not at all he would have likely won in the greatest landslide in US history.  He is/was/will be his own worst enemy.   

It's because of what he said that got him elected.  And once he did, they created lies upon lies to get him out, because he was a threat to the establishment. 

13 hours ago, Doc said:

It's because of what he said that got him elected.  And once he did, they created lies upon lies to get him out, because he was a threat to the establishment. 

Exactly he wasn't a swamp rat and did things from a business point of view rather than the way the swamp rats wanted him to or the way they had been setting it up to be which totally pissed them all of even those POS like McConnell and all those that say they are conservative but don't have the balls to actually stand up for whats right .

I get that Trump was brash & i think if he would have just shut up a bit more he would have won a second term but i don't see those still that call them selves republicans getting behind him to run again unless it's to set up another botched election so Homer Joe or who ever can get in and continue to destroy whats left of the US .

On 11/12/2021 at 10:12 PM, stosh64 said:

So is this worse than what they did to the Civil Rights movement leaders like Dr. King in the 60's? Or the anti-war movement in the 70's? Seems pretty lame compared to what they did to the left in the past. 

he deserves props for this:

As a good MSMer, one might expect Wemple to just smile and nod along with this. But he isn’t.

He is actually delving into the timeline of events in the investigation and considering the not-so-remote possibility that the DOJ’s intentions in investigating O’Keefe might not be so noble.

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2021/11/17/wapos-erik-wemple-turns-a-refreshingly-critical-eye-to-dojs-targeting-of-james-okeefe-and-project-veritas/

• Shocked 1

On 11/15/2021 at 7:55 PM, Doc said:

The guy (Trump) wears a diaper dude. You want the president wearing a diaper?

Deep state!

On 11/12/2021 at 7:59 PM, Backintheday544 said:

Hahahahahahahahaa

Im glad our cool right wing people like Doc and So Cal will laugh at this

Wait a minute! What are you bringing me into this for? I guess I should be glad you think I’m ‘cool’. I always wanted to be cool. Instead I’ve had to settle for being incredibly successful. 😉

Edited by SoCal Deek
  • Thank you (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Wait a minute! What are you bringing me into this for? I guess I should be glad you think I’m ‘cool’. I always wanted to be cool. Instead I’ve had to settle for being incredibly successful. 😉

Likewise.  But I'm not "right wing."

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Huge scandal? Not even 20 posts on it. Some scandal! 😂

I guess since its become completely transparent that standard operating procedure of the administration is to weaponize the DOJ, Federal law enforcement, and security and intelligence agencies against the political enemies of their protected constituents social and political causes there's nothing to discuss.