[Vague Title] Nothing new to me (us i guess)

Italian Bills

After sunday loss i opened a thread calling for the unacceptable lack of player’s effort, hearth and desire. Well… you know what ? Everybody here talking about the fact that the OL and the NO run game are the main reasons about all this lately mess. Yes of course, there are issues… on offense, because the D is playing pretty damn well.. but when you play a garbage team like the Jags and you are a SB favourite or contender at least, if you have a bad day that happens sometime, it’s enough play with grit, effort, desire and wilderness in your eyes, with this spirit, that you destroy that garbage team without any problem. 

On opposite side, if you play soft in this league, you can be beat up hardly from a garbage team like the Jags, because at the end those players also are pro level players. 

So, dear coach McD that i really like, stop saying that “they wanted it more than us” after an embarassing loss like this one, but let your guys know very clear what is really needed at first to win games of football. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

If at first your thread gets locked

try try again?

We get it 

the game sucked 

Coaching sucked 

The O line was a turnstile 

Thank you for the Cliff Notes version of the sequel. I missed the original version. Was it equally insightful? 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

42 minutes ago, Italian Bills said:

After sunday loss i opened a thread calling for the unacceptable lack of player’s effort, hearth and desire. Well… you know what ? Everybody here talking about the fact that the OL and the NO run game are the main reasons about all this lately mess. Yes of course, there are issues… on offense, because the D is playing pretty damn well.. but when you play a garbage team like the Jags and you are a SB favourite or contender at least, if you have a bad day that happens sometime, it’s enough play with grit, effort, desire and wilderness in your eyes, with this spirit, that you destroy that garbage team without any problem. 

On opposite side, if you play soft in this league, you can be beat up hardly from a garbage team like the Jags, because at the end those players also are pro level players. 

So, dear coach McD that i really like, stop saying that “they wanted it more than us” after an embarassing loss like this one, but let your guys know very clear what is really needed at first to win games of football. 

Talking about the Jags game is so 2 days ago. We are on to the Jets. You may wallow in your grit and desire with the other negative based posters. Happy Hump Day.

Well, that's where I think you are mistaken. In the NFL, there really aren't garbage teams. The difference between one team and the next is closer than you realize. The Jags are one of the worst teams in the league, but I was reminded that they still have professional athletes who can perform at a high level. Miles Jack is a quality player. Josh Allen (theirs) is a heck of a player too. Trevor Lawrence was a #1 overall draft pick.

So, even though, relatively, they are not good compared to the NFL as a whole, they still have the athletes that can get it done from time to time. And if the opposing team comes out flat, no matter who it is, they can get beaten.

There's no excuse from the Bills perspective. They should have won the game. They screwed up. But the Jags came out and performed well enough to beat the Bills. They exploited their strengths and our weaknesses to their advantage. Do I think they could do it again? Probably not. I think the Bills beat them 9 times out of 10.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, dwight in philly said:

Not sure what gets critiqued more on here, football, The Bills or the worthiness  of the  "Thread" 

1. for the benefit of all — do we really need 20 threads bitching about how 

the game sucked 

Coaching sucked 

2. Why not post this in the original thread? 

3. If it was locked there must have been a reason. 

8 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

1. for the benefit of all — do we really need 20 threads bitching about how 

the game sucked 

Coaching sucked 

2. Why not post this in the original thread? 

3. If it was locked there must have been a reason. 

In all honesty , i never noticed if  said topic has  been covered in a previous "thread" im retired , not busy, but when i see a topic , i get on read it, not preoccupied if its been discussed before .. 

Edited by dwight in philly

2 minutes ago, dwight in philly said:

In all honesty , i never noticed if  said topic has  been covered in a previous "thread" im retired , not busy, but when i see a topic , i get on read it, not preoccupied if its been discussed before .. envy you that do if it gets to you 

I’ve been super busy at work 

so when I get on

I’d like to be able to discuss w/ o sorting through 2 pages of redundancy 

Not to mention people saying JA regressed 

where is the regression?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.