11/7/21 Bills @ Jaguars Postgame Thread

Hapless Bills Fan

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

Yes Williams was horrible never said he wasn’t. But my QB should know the situation as well. 

really compounded even worse but running out of protection the next play. And shortening your field. 

I don't know.

If he throws it away I bet it's 50/50 on intentional grounding at best.

I don't disagree with some of your criticism for Josh in this thread, but that play I just can't fault him

1 minute ago, nedboy7 said:

Yes.  No matter what everyone seems to think I doubt Bellicheat would lose to the Jags in this fashion.  I do not blame McD.  Daboll lost that game.  Well maybe some blame can go to our OL.  Just a little. 

Nah McD had some bad decisions, like declining the holding penalty to shove them back and letting them get that 55 yarder. 

1 minute ago, nedboy7 said:

Yes.  No matter what everyone seems to think I doubt Bellicheat would lose to the Jags in this fashion.  I do not blame McD.  Daboll lost that game.  Well maybe some blame can go to our OL.  Just a little. 

Patriots lost to Miami.... This season, and then Miami lost to the jags. Any Sunday. This loss sucks, but it's only 1 loss and there's plenty of season left 

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

They rushed Beasley back because he is the only one left to work the areas that knox works. I think knox has a chance this week. Maybe 

The fact that they think a 50% Cole Beasley is better than a 100% Isaiah McKenzie doesn't speak well for McKenzie, IMO.

2 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

I don't know.

If he throws it away I bet it's 50/50 on intentional grounding at best.

I don't disagree with some of your criticism for Josh in this thread, but that play I just can't fault him

Ok agree to disagree on that play. Was the next play the right decision to leave a pocket and shorten your field on 4th and 16?

9 minutes ago, Bruffalo said:

Josh shares some of the blame for this game but how can you expect a team to win where the offensive line play was so incredibly poor that tackles aren't even coming out of stance until the defender have blown past them?

Just personal opinion but I agree with your take. Josh had some terrible plays that were on him. But ask any QB in the nfl to go win a game with zero established run game, therefore no play action, legitimately untouched pass rushers hitting you every play and see how they do.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Nope I am not. I never said the entire thing was on Allen did I. 

Only that most of it was.  And you keep harping on a play that anyone who has watched football knows the QB is going to get sacked when the Tackle completely  misses the DE.  At least own up to what you're posting and not try to slink away from bashing Allen.  It's very troll like.

3 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Patriots lost to Miami.... This season, and then Miami lost to the jags. Any Sunday. This loss sucks, but it's only 1 loss and there's plenty of season left 

It's not the defeat, it's the manner of the defeat. It's a humiliation - how many teams hold their opponents to nine points and lose?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.