Zach Ertz Traded

Dablitzkrieg

Just now, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Come on man. TE talk dominated the offseason because of what Beane said. TE was a major deal. But I did say a while back maybe Beane was just sending Knox a message. Inaction is right. They did nothing to upgrade TE and relied on Knox. Actions speak louder than words.

Seems maybe they made the right decision.

You said it...the Bills did not trade for Ertz. 

My co worker, who is not a fan of either team, insists it’ll be Bills-Cards in the Super Bowl this year.

I would love that matchup. I have all the faith in the world that we’d avenge the Hail Mary and bring home the Lombardi in that scenario.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

No wonder the Cards are undefeated.  They get all of the stars who become available for cheap. They got DeAndre Hopkins for a 2nd rounder, they got JJ Watt for nothing, they got our best defensive lineman, (Jordon Phillips), now they get the tight end that Buffalo wanted.  WTF we would be undefeated too if we got a bunch of super stars without giving up anything significant to get them.  Their GM is a miracle worker.  He's the BEST GM in the NFL.

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1

6 minutes ago, Logic said:

My co worker, who is not a fan of either team, insists it’ll be Bills-Cards in the Super Bowl this year.

I would love that matchup. I have all the faith in the world that we’d avenge the Hail Mary and bring home the Lombardi in that scenario.

Yeah Philly kind of did him a solid trading him to a legit contender. Good for Ertz.

8 minutes ago, Logic said:

Watch out what you wish for.  The Cardinals GM has added a bunch of super stars since that hail Mary game.  Jordon Phillips, JJ Watt, and Ertz to name a few.  Brandon has not.  Just one, (Emmanuel Sanders).  They surprised you with the Hail Mary don't be surprised if they surprise you AGAIN!

• Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 6
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Dislike 2

17 minutes ago, ExWNYer said:

You said it...the Bills did not trade for Ertz. 

Brandon is the worst GM in the NFL when it comes to trades.  He either gets robbed blind or he can't make the trade.  He couldn't even sign JJ Watt which wasn't even a trade, he could have had him without giving up bo diddly. 

• Vomit 2
  • Eyeroll 3
  • Shocked 1
  • Angry 1
  • Disagree 1

Would have been some good commentary for our TEs if we obtained Ertz. 

"My goodness what a play, he made a one handed grab, ran over a dude, Knox'd the next one the ground with that huge stiff arm, and his counterpart laid the lumber on that block to spring him for that TD.  My gosh, that's gotta Ertz!"

Either way, happy we have Knox, carry on.  

1 minute ago, Billyboy said:

Brandon is the worst GM in the NFL when it comes to trades.  He either gets robbed blind or he can't make the trade.  He couldn't even sign JJ Watt which wasn't even a trade, he could have had him without giving up bo diddly. 

Sarcasm or off your meds again...or both?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Billyboy said:

Watch out what you wish for.  The Cardinals GM has added a bunch of super stars since that hail Mary game.  Jordon Phillips, JJ Watt, and Ertz to name a few.  Brandon has not.  Just one, (Emmanuel Sanders).  They surprised you with the Hail Mary don't be surprised if they surprise you AGAIN!

Jordan Phillips? Lol

• Like (+1) 2

26 minutes ago, Logic said:

Can you imagine losing the Super Bowl on THAT play...:cry:

• Vomit 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Billyboy said:

Do you have any other wisdom to offer? We’re all anxiously awaiting your next nuggets. 

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Think about the Dawson knox back shoulder TD catch a few weeks ago, and the high-point bomb he caught against KC last week. 

I know we have all watched tons of Ertz clips over the last several months.  I can’t think of any “highlights” that I have seen from Ertz That display that same type of athleticism. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1