10/10/21 Gameday SNF Bills @ Chiefs Postgame Thread

Hapless Bills Fan

23 minutes ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

let's be honest - that roughing the passer call on Frank Clark was straight garbage. If that was called on the Bills we'd be howling.

Yes the refs missed a few holding calls on KC but we all know NFL officiating is massively inconsistent. 

Let’s be honest the 1st down taken off the board because of a phantom hold straight  up garbage. 

want to play that game?

• Sad 1
  • Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

8 hours ago, Success said:

Rousseau is becoming a star before our eyes.  The whole D is great, but he is such a disruptor.

I think I'd call that the most fun and most meaningful win the Bills have had in decades.  They announced that they're the best team in the league tonight.

okay Im being real with it right now. I don't know enough regarding the top NFC teams for the Bills to lay claim to such a thing. Do I love hearing it of course! But do I know this for a fact?  nope. Thats another thread though

m

9 minutes ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

already acknowledged holding calls were missed - not sure what you're getting at.

Want to acknowledge the Disparity in our PIs compared to well letting Chiefs do the same thing and no flags. 

end of day Ball doesn’t lie and Bills take it to the gold standard. 

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, HappyDays said:

I missed this during the game.

Guys like Collinsworth are so damn lazy it makes me crazy.  Last night was Allen's SECOND best game this season at QB.  He put up even better numbers versus Washington in a wind storm. I mean did Collinsworth forget he was AFC offensive player of the week after that game?

As an aside, this was the 3rd straight games where Allen has shined during bad weather conditions.

4 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Want to acknowledge the Disparity in our PIs compared to well letting Chiefs do the same thing and no flags. 

end of day Ball doesn’t lie and Bills take it to the gold standard. 

beating the Chiefs in every capacity (38-20 and not even that close) then complaining about the refs just sounds old & tired ......

4 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

This game was my measuring stick for the Defense. And I can now say what we have seen is not a mirage. This defense is legit. 

Agreed. The D forced 4 turnovers, got a pick six, and held the Chiefs to 20 points. The Chiefs usually score 24-28 in their sleep and they are usually in the 30-40 point range most games. The Bills D played about as well as you can against that offense. 

• Like (+1) 1

Starting to see a turn on the coverage of Chiefs already.  One thing that really stuck out to me this AM was on GMFB the Chiefs TD play to Pringle the Chiefs did all this stupid cute having different people under center before the snap and the comment was almost mockingly "well they probably could have just snapped it" when before they would have been out of their minds how innovative and groundbreaking it was.

edit: On the 2nd time around for the highlight: "So much theatrics - just a whole bunch of nonsense"  "When they're rolling it's really cool but when they're losing it's not so cool"

Edited by stevewin
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

49 minutes ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

let's be honest - that roughing the passer call on Frank Clark was straight garbage. If that was called on the Bills we'd be howling.

In other words, the roughing the passer call on Ed Oliver on a 4th down stop? Situationally the stripes literally took the ball away from the Bills and gave it back to the Chiefs. On the Clark call, they left the Bills 70+ yards away from the end zone. Go get a stop.

If you’re not playing well enough to beat the opponent and the refs, then you’re not playing well enough.

32 minutes ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

already acknowledged holding calls were missed - not sure what you're getting at.

I was more annoyed about the jersey take down on Rousseau, just as he was going to sack Paddy in Q1! Allowed him to scramble and get the TD! Blatant, hidden from NOOOOOBODY and not called, as was the one arm yank on Diggs!

The Refs had a TERRIBLE game! 
TERRIBLE!

The RTP was a make up, for the ridiculous Holding call- which eliminated a 25 yard gain!

Edited by Billsatlastin2018
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, Muppy said:

I am literally busting at the seams with commentary after reading this thread. LET IT SINK IN these days are Special and yes we deserve the afterglow. 2BD you Rock!

First if I ever react with an eyeroll it very likely is directed at the message NOT the Poster

breathe innnn exhale outttttt LOL

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooot!!!!!!!

RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRR hahahaa

m

You -and your sexual innuendos.

I love you!😉

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.